[Nominations] The Top 5 Infamous Poster Awards

Beauty

Hello, I'm Rotavele.

First of all, for those who do not know what Infamous means, it is basically "popular for being bad".

So just ask yourself, what 5 people make the WORST posts EVER?

With that out of the way, in 48 hours (September 28 @ 7:00 AM CN Time/CST) I will put up a poll on who is the most infamous poster with all the nominees.

You may nominate 5 people, and state your reasoning if you feel your opinion matters.

Current Nominees

TBA

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shut the fuck up

If anyone from this day deserves it, they have to have a long line of accomplishment.

Grub, Crymson, D34th, AlterEgo, and then maybe Rush?

Yeah, I would not be one to call any one of them the worst poster.

The worst poster to me is someone that really isn't that great at all.

You would be my nomination, you're consistently mind-numbingly bad.

You just come in here and swear like it's nobodies business, you earned it for having such a vile attitude.

Edited by Commander shepard

Yeah, I would not be one to call any one of them the worst poster.
The worst poster to me is someone that really isn't that great at all.

You would be my nomination, you're consistently mind-numbingly bad.
You just come in here and swear like it's nobodies business, you earned it for having such a vile attitude.

You're confusing "worst" and "infamous"

Hello, I'm Rotavele.

First of all, for those who do not know what Infamous means, it is basically "popular for being bad".

So just ask yourself, what 5 people make the WORST posts EVER?

With that out of the way, in 48 hours (September 28 @ 7:00 AM CN Time/CST) I will put up a poll on who is the most infamous poster with all the nominees.

You may nominate 5 people, and state your reasoning if you feel your opinion matters.

Current Nominees

TBA

I nominate Rotavele for the above post. It is the definition of "bad".

Edited by Hereno

Shut the fuck upIf anyone from this day deserves it, they have to have a long line of accomplishment.Grub, Crymson, D34th, AlterEgo, and then maybe Rush?

This list is good. I would remove rush and say you and that Ubuntu racist as well.

Since methrage, roq and lolman shut up the list had gotten smaller.

I nominate:

1 - Rotavele... and it's not for creating this thread, which is OK.

2 - Neo Uruk... Because he's such a mess and his posts are really terrible... and he's even able to make the best cause look bad.

3 - Tywin Lannister... Because his thread about the super secret conspiracy to attack TDO is... well... I have no words.

4 - Jerdge... Am I spelling his name right? Because he's as GPA as possible... whenever there's a thread about _whatever_, Jerdge will come and give his "neutral point of view".

5 - D34th... Because I like him... and he's the most epic bad poster often... and he would feel offended if I don't include him!