ZuluFlag2_zpse527d58e.jpg
I am most distressed indeed to hear of the recent actions of this group of bullies called Mushqaeda that have made unprovoked attacks on The Democratic Order. This I shall not stand for. It is very simple. Mushqaeda you are bad. The Democratic Order you are good. Bad vs good. As the ancient Zulu wise man Confucius once said "To see the right and not to do it is cowardice". Therefore I Ubuntu the Great chief of the Zulu alliance in all my magnificence do hereby and thither to fore so proclaim a state of war exists between the Zulu alliance and Mushqaeda and those independent nations that are fighting The Democratic Order. I also invite all righteous brave warriors that wish to fight Mushqaeda to temporarily leave your alliance and join Zulu. When war is over go stay I don't care. It your decision. Under Zulu you are independent chief and fight Mushqaeda and other bad nations fighting The Democratic Order as you wish. Mushqaeda ... May God have mercy on you for the Zulu shall not!

All stand f or the
The Zulu national Anthem
http://youtu.be/8E8xMcXmI9E
I
Ubuntu the Great's Song
http://youtu.be/6gfDZT2cQ-k

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to be of the opinion that we should all stand up and protect the neutrals. But if the other neutrals are too busy protecting their own NS and not helping their own kind, why should the rest of us put our NS on the line to protect neutrals? I'm all for this, if other neutrals are willing to actually step up and defend their way of life. Instead they are content to sit back and either watch as one of their own gets blown off the map or someone else steps in and saves their way of life. I feel bad for TDO, I really do, but if other neutrals can't step up and do what's right why should any of us?

I used to be of the opinion that we should all stand up and protect the neutrals. But if the other neutrals are too busy protecting their own NS and not helping their own kind, why should the rest of us put our NS on the line to protect neutrals? I'm all for this, if other neutrals are willing to actually step up and defend their way of life. Instead they are content to sit back and either watch as one of their own gets blown off the map or someone else steps in and saves their way of life. I feel bad for TDO, I really do, but if other neutrals can't step up and do what's right why should any of us?

Well you have to think neutral nations probably don't check their nations often so any mobilization by say GPA would probably take way longer than the 48 hours we are accustomed to. 

Another friendly reminder defending neutrals is stupid.

Hmm... excuse me, but what is the difference between you and a neutral? A neutral goes to war zero times per year, and you go to war... what, maybe twice a year? And what are the terms of your entrance to war? Did someone wrong your alliance, and you are exacting vengeance? No, more than likely someone five treaties away from you initiates the war because they get bored, and because of some rivalry x years ago, you hate someone on the other side, and they reel you in hook, line, and sinker.

Do you think them cowards? The way I see it, a neutral sits there without any treaties, while you sit on your AA with a treaty not worth the e-paper it's printed on. You say whatever you want in public, because you are balls deep in the treaty web. By the way, 155k strength and 1.5 million casualties? Just who are you calling neutral in the first place?