Twice Daily Updates (or at least war updates)?

This is more like a thread necromancy of this thread from 2009, but:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/51193-te-is-rapid-wha/

This is actually a pretty good idea, because the twice daily updates help alleviate the advantage people with good time zones have over others, and make the game a lot more playable for Euros.

You don't even have to make it so that you can collect twice a day, just make it so that there's both a mid-day and mid-night blitz in TE.

Compare the player population of SE to TE; in TE, there are almost no Euros because people can't stand getting online at 6 AM in the morning to meet update blitzes.

I think allowing nukes twice a day would just be pointless after 5/7 days, especially in TE. Possibly, nukes still 24 hours but everything else follows this way. 

Also, most the Euros are in Hellas  :v:

I would hate getting nuked twice a day but you know what if he increased the chances of sdi deflecting them it wouldn't be to bad
As far as 2 updates I loved the idea then and I love it even more now
The 1 thing cn SE and TE needs is more updates ..
And being from New York I would love to run an update attack without being sleep deprived at work (1am update for me)

Edited by greco