Moon, Mars, super infra jump and wait until 15K infra, or no-buy?

HHAYD

Link to my nation: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=247512

Resource set: 3BR + Uranium and Fish

Tech: 10444.19

Infra: 5999.99 (Screwed up nation config at the wrong time, thus forcing me to collect and not buy any infra)

Budget: Enough for a Mars wonder with 500+ infra, or a 1K+ infra jump if I buy the Moon wonder, or enough for about 2K of infra jump without any wonders. Plus leftover money for the warchest.

I also have every wonder except for Weapons Research Complex.

Edited by HHAYD

Just accepted a 50 tech shipment, and noticed a slight increase in the Moon/Mar wonders' price. I'm pretty sure it's cheaper and safer to send an astronaut to the moon today than back in the 1960's.

Edited by HHAYD

Yeah... But at 8.5K infra and another 1K of tech (from saving up the money), the Mars/Moon wonders would be quite a bit more expensive.

To correctly approach this calculation like this, you are also going to have to consider the opportunity cost of postponing the infra buy and purchasing the Mars/Moon wonders earlier.

• 4 weeks later...