Round Predictions

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, you could've chosen citadel. Instead they're the only major alliance that hasn't gone into a war. 

I just don't think you should disillusion yourself with an "updeclare" that was a downdeclare.

Just keeping you and your feet to the ground, not in the clouds of whatever you guys smoke. 

DCv7f.jpg

Conclusion being that...Swazz wears dresses?

OK, sure. This is the 21st century. We're cool with things like that.

Yepp. Never seen someone post so much yet say so little.

What's taking citadel so long to declare on warriors?  

As stated 47 other times, when we hit them last round about this time they had a higher avg ns and more nukes, since Citadel had done such a massive down declare with their first war. Plus of course we threw in another alliance that ALSO had a higher ns than we did, plus had nukes of their own. In our first war this round, we actually exchanged lots of nukes with the other alliances we warred on, as opposed to Citadel's first war last round.

Citadel currently has 3000 more avg ns and 4x as many nukes as the Warriors do. So yeah, biggest down declare in many a TE round if they hit us alone right now. Perhaps they don't suck as much as everyone thinks you do? I actually have a bit of sympathy for Citadel atm. They are in the same spot, more or less, that we were last round. Maybe they get it now.

In our first war we contemplated just hitting Citadel straight up, but tbh, it's old.

B-)

SKARO,gents, know about -not up declares- Super Updeclares...!!! NAO/Enclave is our Witness...and SUN,of course...our "Victim"!  LOL!!! :lol1: :P ;) :frantic:

PS :  I predict... More SKARO's Special "Deliveries" ...! :ehm: :gun: :war: :smug:

Edited by HDSupreme

Citadel got left in an odd spot. If they hit TPC/OP or some such in the next couple days, they're assholes because both are less than a week out of their last war and they've had the full round to build. If they don't, they're assholes for going the first month without fighting.

Citadel got left in an odd spot. If they hit TPC/OP or some such in the next couple days, they're assholes because both are less than a week out of their last war and they've had the full round to build. If they don't, they're assholes for going the first month without fighting.

Might as well wait a few more days and throw specify other in too :awesome:

Might as well wait a few more days and throw specify other in too :awesome:

Yeah, we have a few more nukes, but that's what Eddy threw out so I went with it. 

So, it's settled: Citadel versus Specify Other, Warriors, OP and TPC...'fraid that the world has spoken Citadel, anything less and you will be judged harshly by history. 

If Citadel grows to big they will have an implosed like a black hole in space or Chuck Norris when Texas Ranger got cancelled.

edit: implosed = Implosion

B-)

"...  drunk 24/7 "   ?     Please,don't get another...! :P

Here is my two cents...

If Citadel does not want to war that is there choice. I can say, however, like all choices there are consequences. Let me elaborate some. OP collects daily stats logs and has for a very long time. With the new generals and their added bonuses I am collecting approx 22% more this round as compared to similar size in previous rounds. Of course there are variances and I guesstimate 5% up or down variance in my figures. That means that Citadel nations are losing out long term by not warring, the awards page showing top collectors tend to also side with nations that raided and warred to get generals. Also there are now multiple ways to get the flag. So if one chooses to sit out of war in a war game that is there choice. OP will continue to war and try for those casualty or destructive war flags.

It doesn't hurt that RIOT decided to merge in with The Misfits this round rather than just hold up a treaty that no one else in CN:TE liked...haters can't complain now though, lol :P

Edited by Darth Xalor