Round Predictions

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're funny Einer. Every post I start or touch usually gets at least a few pages of replies and leads the cnt forum on views. I help by making the forum more interesting... bringing more interest to the game. Anyway, 

Clash you can't pretend that your first war on citadel was an updeclare. You forgot to mention that Citadel had been in a war like maybe 3 days before you downdeclared. Sure, on paper things looked fair but nearly everyone in citadel did not have a warchest and some nations had lost a great amount in the war. I am glad you understand that citadel is going to hit you this round, best of luck. 

lvYMRSE.gif

You're funny Einer. Every post I start or touch usually gets at least a few pages of replies and leads the cnt forum on views. I help by making the forum more interesting... bringing more interest to the game. Anyway, 

So stirring shit up and getting people to yell at you is a good thing? You got kicked out of NAO and Citadel because you can't keep your mouth shut about stuff you know nothing about. And all those threads that had top replies was you arguing OR you didn't even cause it, tW vs. Citadel threads are just Kong and Clash going at it.

So stirring shit up and getting people to yell at you is a good thing? You got kicked out of NAO and Citadel because you can't keep your mouth shut about stuff you know nothing about.

Swazz, So much this in regards to you not having a clue as to what you are talking about. Edited by paul711

I left nao and citadel. 

The one war I did declare has been the biggest updeclare since - Hellas nor OP have declared anything close to the updeclare when NAO went to war with War Doves. I think I know more than you think, but that's okay because I would rather be underestimated than overestimated like Hellas is round after round. 

I didn't know you could yell at someone on a forum, maybe you're hearing voices in your head bombuator? 

True, you did "leave" NAO, but you lost our respect when you degraded our founder and tried to assume his place as triumvir stating that you somehow fired him.
Either way, I don't think you would have been accepted here for long after backstabbing Pan like that.
From what I know, you were a very productive member here, but we respect our founder despite the way he may have left us.
You sir, do have a nack for stirring shit up, even if you don't intend to. I believe our other founder, Mordor, wanted to remove you. The War Doves (whom we are now friends with), suggested to Pan that we remove you and told him about your questionable behavior on the OWF.
I myself haven't had the pleasure of really meeting you yet, but aside from a few posts I've seen in our forums from you, I can't say I'm impressed much.
(No offense. But our alliance is very close knit. Half our members are RL friends and Pan is one of them. I respect him long before I aknowledge you)

I left nao and citadel. 

The one war I did declare has been the biggest updeclare since - Hellas nor OP have declared anything close to the updeclare when NAO went to war with War Doves. I think I know more than you think, but that's okay because I would rather be underestimated than overestimated like Hellas is round after round. 

What's funny is that you claim it was an updeclare now, but then you considered yourselves a far superior alliance. I believe your words were "want to be alliance" which is what started that crapton of pages and walls of texts. However, through a mutual respect War Doves and NAO/Enclave/NAO2 are able to have friendly relations and have repaired the damage you caused.

You may have left Citadel and NAO, but I imagine it was because they asked you to stop instigating further conflict on the OWF but that's the way you want to play this game. I told kong that he would regret taking you in, and I really hoped that you wouldn't prove me right, because you causing trouble for him was the last thing I would want. Unfortunately that wasn't the case.

Let's hope you don't make it 3 for 3 and piss Misfits off this round too.

And I wouldn't be putting Hellas down when you have asked for their help in the past and have a history of desertion. Hellas is honorable unlike you.

Edited by Samwise

I left nao and citadel. 

I didn't know you could yell at someone on a forum, maybe you're hearing voices in your head bombuator? 

Yes you 'left' NAO and Citadel after publicly embarrassing both alliances. 

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Hellas declare on Warriors on about a 25% updeclare last round and the round before that? I believe my friend Clash would remember. And I'm not yelling, I'm stating the truth. Butthurt much? 

Let's hope you don't make it 3 for 3 and piss Misfits off this round too.

I predict that in less than a week, someone is going to get seriously pissed off about these "raids" that have been happening and a global war is going be incited as a result

With all due respect and much respect due, 

It doesn't matter. You don't matter to me. Why do I, and everything I've done, matter so much to you? 

I could try to explain but I've been doing that long enough to know the consequences. 

No amount of truth will set you free of your blind hatred. 

Anyway, 

The new XP system crap only encourages reckless down declares and raids while discouraging even fights. The same amount of XP can be earned against an inferior opponent as fighting an equal. This is on top of losing less in battle, gaining tech, and other benefits of down declaring. As long as cowardice is rewarded then that's what we're going to get in DOWs. 

With all due respect and much respect due, 

It doesn't matter. You don't matter to me. Why do I, and everything I've done, matter so much to you? 

I could try to explain but I've been doing that long enough to know the consequences. 

No amount of truth will set you free of your blind hatred. 

Anyway, 

The new XP system crap only encourages reckless down declares and raids while discouraging even fights. The same amount of XP can be earned against an inferior opponent as fighting an equal. This is on top of losing less in battle, gaining tech, and other benefits of down declaring. As long as cowardice is rewarded then that's what we're going to get in DOWs. 

It is too early to tell how the new XP system will work. Sure, early on it has led to a significant uptick in raiding (I loathe raiding and I am doing it for the first time in probably ten rounds) but the system has a cap. I figure that once nations have enough XP for the best generals the incentive to downdeclare/raid will end and the "normal" rules of warring will remain intact at least with regard to alliance wars. 

Once Almighty Admin raises the XP requirements I'll be a lot more concerned about the long term consequences. 

For us it's started better than we expected :D 2nd round for the Misfits and we hit 30 members.... I also see a lot of mergers.

Does anyone know what is happening with RE? Are they merging or have they lost a lot of members?

We've been downsizing, concentrating on a smaller core of active members while we do some internal re-organizing and maybe build back up. We don't really have any intentions to reach our old membership highs though. 

We've been downsizing, concentrating on a smaller core of active members while we do some internal re-organizing and maybe build back up. We don't really have any intentions to reach our old membership highs though. 

F that come to OP.

If things need changed, then it must be done :) good luck Rome!

This is the best step forward in a better direction that I have seen from any alliance. Nice. 

Did you guys give the people you were kicking off the AA some notice so that that had enough time to join another AA and avoid the possibility of being raided while being unaligned?

Did you guys give the people you were kicking off the AA some notice so that that had enough time to join another AA and avoid the possibility of being raided while being unaligned?

Maybe there should be like a Rome University or something, a training alliance. That would be interesting. 

I think if you have to pick just a couple of traits to define an updeclare they would be:

1. Targets having a higher average NS than yours.

2. Targets having more nukes and more nuke nations.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Hellas declare on Warriors on about a 25% updeclare last round and the round before that? I believe my friend Clash would remember.

Your war didn't have either of those criteria I find neccessary for an updeclare. You had 77 nukes and we had 44, for example. That's a 75% down-declare on nukes alone. We just didn't complain about it, which I know is weird for the OWF where everyone complains about everything. Have I mentioned how much I hate this stupid place? It's whiner's heaven here.

I wish I could find that quote by Jonboy16 about how Alliance A with 30 members at 10k is Stronger than an Alliance B with 40 members at 8k, or however he put it. A big of an exaggeration, and those numbers don't fit what our war was - but the point remains. Like-type wars become a series of down-declare individual wars, starting at the top and going onwards down. Top nations declare on the top nations, and one alliance has bigger nations than the others. It's an updeclare when Alliance B hits Alliance A, and a down-declare the other way around.

I wish I could find that quote by Jonboy16 about how Alliance A with 30 members at 10k is Stronger than an Alliance B with 40 members at 8k, or however he put it. A big of an exaggeration, and those numbers don't fit what our war was - but the point remains. Like-type wars become a series of down-declare individual wars, starting at the top and going onwards down. Top nations declare on the top nations, and one alliance has bigger nations than the others. It's an updeclare when Alliance B hits Alliance A, and a down-declare the other way around.

It's a downdeclare if A hits B because they have higher ANS than B.
It's a downdeclare if B hits A because they outnumber and have higher total NS than A.

;)

It's a downdeclare if A hits B because they have higher ANS than B.
It's a downdeclare if B hits A because they outnumber and have higher total NS than A.

;)

LOL

Naw I think most people by now know that total NS doesn't mean too much.

Especially if the bulk of it is in small nations out of range of the bigger nations.

LOL

Naw I think most people by now know that total NS doesn't mean too much.

Especially if the bulk of it is in small nations out of range of the bigger nations.

Try telling that to TPC. I think ANS is the number one factor to consider in war. The success or failure of a blitz is probably the number two.

What's taking citadel so long to declare on warriors?