Amicitiae Nostrae Memoriam Spero Sempiternam Fore

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The blocalypse is at hand.

A shade under seven years is quite the run. Good luck etc., and the peanut gallery thanks you for spicing up the political climate a little. 

Edit: as that's ambiguous, I mean to say that you're spicing things up now in disbanding; obviously, you've had a rather significant impact beyond that o'er these many years. 

Edited by Schad

From someone who went from a close ally to your bloc, to someone who despised and detested your bloc, at least your existence kept me interested. Seriously good run fellas. I guess C&G now assumes the mantle of longest tenured bloc.

Nope, AZTEC is the oldest. AZTEC started on March 2nd, 2008. C&G started on June 30th, and the Chestnut Accords (this is still a thing that actually exists, right?) began on December 27th.

As to the topic at hand, I remember running GGA's finance ministry back when we were fighting you guys in the Unjust War. Wasn't fun. I remember fighting GOD during the Karma War. That wasn't fun, either. I suppose I don't actually have [i]any[/i] positive memories of interacting with SuperFriends, but hey, you made the game more interesting for a few years. That's laudable, in and of itself.