Amicitiae Nostrae Memoriam Spero Sempiternam Fore

If anyone thinks MJ was anything other then a god damned joke they are fools. We were scared. We didn't achieve what we set out to do. We crushed CSN and GOD. That's it. R&R went largely unscathed and we left 2 MJ members out to dry because some people were afraid of bringing in R&R/FOK. It was a failure and a complete waste of our time.

This sounds an awful lot like the same passion you brought to the IRC channels trying to get a quick and easy peace arranged, a move btw that caused no small amount of grumbling behind your back among your then allies in MJ.

But really, ancient history...why still mad?

MJ more or less did what it set out to do.  Was it a perfect victory?  Of course not, those almost never happen.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If only people could abide by that notion on both sides of the aisle.

It is difficult for this to happen, because there are so many grudges. Alliance A cannot be expected to consider a grudge against alliance B settled because alliances C&D rolled alliance B. When you have an enemy, you want to have a hand in harming them, not live out the harming of them vicariously through others. My personal view on grudges is they are not settled, till they are settled personally.

It is difficult for this to happen, because there are so many grudges. Alliance A cannot be expected to consider a grudge against alliance B settled because alliances C&D rolled alliance B. When you have an enemy, you want to have a hand in harming them, not live out the harming of them vicariously through others. My personal view on grudges is they are not settled, till they are settled personally.

Yet grudges just end up perpetuating into new grudges. It ceases to ever finish.

In a way, this is sad to see because of the storied history behind this bloc. SF was always a game changer and one of political relevance in the past and they really contributed to this game. Unfortunately, I can't really say that about them within the past year, but either way, I've always respected your role in the game, no matter of recently or in times past. Sometimes, it's best to lay things to rest though. 

Good luck to the former signatories on forging their new paths. Thanks for the memories, SF.