Peace Treaty?

macer75

Hi everyone,

Yesterday I was unexpectedly attacked by a new nation. It mde me lose a lot of money - I had 20 days of taxes left uncollected, and the attack drastically reduced my population happiness and income. In total, I think I lost about 400k (which is a lot for a 3 month old nation), not considering the time that it will take to recover in the future.

As soon as I saw that my nation had been attacked, I attacked back, of course, and now I'm winning. So I'm wondering if it is possible to sign a "peace treaty" where one side gives reparations to the other, like funds or technology. Does a function like that exist in the game, or do two sides have to make an agreement manually?

Thanks!

macer75

Yeah, your best bet to either avoid raids or at least get back-up if they happen is to join an alliance.

Otherwise there's no in-game feature that you speak of; an agreement would manually need to be made between you and the raider.

If you join an alliance you can make treble that 400k within hours, through profit from just one tech deal, that is before getting a joining bonus as many alliances offer. Also if you need any assistance or help message me on here or in-game here: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=474796