New and looking and for advice/thoughts

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

I'm a new player and I'm looking to create a green yet technologically advanced nation. One which posssess an efficient military for its own defence and one which will eventually look to expand by setting up colonies on the Moon and in Mars.

My nation is more than happy to facilitate business yet would want Govermental control at a macro level, a form of social capitalism if you will.

I would be more than happy to assist my neighbours if help were needed whilst ensurung that the well being of my own citizens was prioritised.

Anyway all this is still on the drawing board and at this stage I'm just looking for trading partners and an Alliance with which to join. I've done some initial scouting around but with the tons of information available I would basically appreicate any thoughts on partners/Alliance for which my own philosophies appear to be suited.

Cheers all and thanks again for taking the time to read.

I'm not a recruiter, but your description seems to match my alliance, the Green Protection Agency ;)

Should you be interested, I sent you a message in-game.

On the green sphere you have many possibilities. For a peaceful approach to the game consider GPA (Green Protection Agency). To enjoy the whole experience, meaning war times, join VE (Viridian Entente).

Good luck on your decision. :)