Warchest and NS

Can't recommend it. I actually prefer warchests being something you have to figure out through intel or guesswork; it adds an interesting element to wars & war preparedness. It has its consequences, too (when you put a really hard blitz on your opponents' strongest nation, and he turns out to have seventeen bucks in his wallet) but they're hardly game-breaking. 

Also, if warchest were factored into NS, I'd be obliged to calculate out every target's warchest whenever I was planning a war, and that'd take [i]forever[/i]. 

You guys need to take into consideration everyone's complaining about "so and so is only 3 days out of war blah blah blah. At least for leadership it would make things more fair, easier and more accurate in determining who an alliance would war with. Flag run prevention etc.. However if no one supports this idea I'd like to see everyone stop complaining.. I'm only offering a solution here.

Whiners, Whine(not even sure if thats the correct spelling :P) and fighters, fight.

Just think of the whining little girls as a rage quit from CoD.... You will see the resemblance! lolz