A Message from the Boss

3)     State of Unified Nations    28    26    330,631    11,808    24.13    0    66,094    7,975    186

11)     Goodfellas    16    13    189,486    11,843    13.81    2    30,534    4,728    117

17)     Terran Dawn    15    12    137,975    9,198    11.62    3    26,918    3,916    39

156 nukes vs 185, 57452 infra vs 66094, 327461 NS vs 330631.

It's a bit of a downdeclare for an alliance that's been in a real war only once this round against an alliance in internal turmoil and a rump alliance.

Good luck to all combatants and enjoy your war.

You will be hearing from us soon. 

Plus not everybody can be up. But I am so good at graphics that I whipped that up in 1.5 minutes. 

Edited by Vukland

i dont see how you were gonna go to  war your top 3 guys didnt even read a single message of our blitz

Many of us have schedules/lives, or live in time zones that dont provide us the opportunity for sitting around for update and wearing out our F5 buttons, that hardly means we don't follow our alliance mates into war the following day regardless of NS.

You don't really think we sit around with a pre-made declaration, waiting each night just so we can post it 4 minutes after someone hits us do you?

Many of us have schedules/lives, or live in time zones that dont provide us the opportunity for sitting around for update and wearing out our F5 buttons, that hardly means we don't follow our alliance mates into war the following day regardless of NS.

You don't really think we sit around with a pre-made declaration, waiting each night just so we can post it 4 minutes after someone hits us do you?

Well said :)

Some times you adjust to the options you have, some times you attack them for being pylons on a road telling you don't drive this way.

:(

I wanted to know the story that goes with that graphic.

The story would have been a declaration of war on us. I would assume so, anyway, due to our flag being on the bib of that "tech hungry buzzard". :P

Have fun, assorted warring alliances. \o/ Edited by Kurdanak