"Please enter legitimate text"

HeroofTime55

Here's a problem I don't quite understand.

Currently, my custom nation description is as follows:

=================== =========  http://www.unitedequestria.com ================== ==========
================== ============ Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam =========== ====================

I had to add some more equals signs to make it look nice with the new display format width.  When I pasted them in, a space got in.  I thought, okay, cool, I'll just remove it.  But on every attempt to remove the spaces, I am met with the following error message:

You have received an error trying to view a page. Here is the detailed error code: Please enter legitimate text in your Nation Information.

I do not understand what is even causing this error message to pop up.  What about removing those spaces renders the text "illegitimate?"  Is this just a bug?  Any explanations or workarounds would be helpful and appreciated, thanks ~♥

It doesn't like your ==========. It wants regular words.

Is there any chance that could be fixed?  Barring access to extended BBC and being able to, say, center things, or use more than 4 newlines.  I'm quite attached to the formatting strategy I have =[