I have a question about EQ

Atmosfear

Eh, I figured "more than once in a row" made sense.

upon being advised that one can do rows of 1 by hartfw, I withdraw my objection. Carry on good sir.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can eQ even play the moral high ground? They blitzed Umbrella with five alliances. This seems more like a war of revenge than anything else. 

You seem to think that Umbrella is the victim in this war. They are not.

I'm... Not?

I know you're usually incomprehensible Rey, but damn.

Just making sure since you apparently can't tell the difference between the words "aggressors" and "defenders." I guess it's a vocabulary thing then?

Implying DR wasn't complicit in one of those rollings and only stayed out of the second to try and gain leverage for this war.

Speaking of, why can't DR seem to fight more than once in a row?

They probably rolled their targets so good they don't need to fight again :P

How can eQ even play the moral high ground? They blitzed Umbrella with five alliances. This seems more like a war of revenge than anything else. 

Oh is it evil now to blitz an alliance with five others? These arguments are so retarded. You guys know this is OOC right? You can drop the propaganda.

So because they are the defender, they are a victim? Hardly.

Considering the aggression was completely unwarranted, yes.

Diplomacy didn't even reach the level of Dave War, which if you'll recall I didn't exactly support until CSN leadership made some very rash decisions regarding me and some of my friends. Decisions that you critique MK/DH on almost a daily basis for.

The only reason I can think of is that the EQ is bad at war and has to use numbers to make up for their infra-hugging tendencies.

Number 1 sign EQ is full of infra-huggers:

Most Alliance Casualties

1. 491,844,517 Soldiers Lost - New Pacific Order
  2. 460,812,174 Soldiers Lost - Anarchy Inc.
  3. 447,469,146 Soldiers Lost - Independent Republic Of Orange Nations

Only infra-huggers would get those kind of stats...

The new found concerns from iC about morals is an interesting development.

I don't think anyone on "this side" is claiming to have morals or anything- that'd be contradictory to years of diplomatic actions, treaties, war, etc.

The concern, instead, lies with the idea some people on the "eQ side" have of a moral prerogative to be attacking Competence alliances. Its a silly concept because it flies in the face of logic as well as your actions this war. Morality is dead in CN, and has been so for years- to claim otherwise is insulting to the intelligence of everyone here.

you realize up until this war, DH has been using mass blitzs to ensure victory for their wars of election, I'm curious to hear how you think of them for doing the same thing you are claiming EQ is bad for.

AI dodged around half the wars since Karma so the infra-hugging claim does kind of stick

Dodged? I hope you know the alliances that made up Ai has fought in nearly every single war up until Dave? Olympus fought in PB-NpO, all 3 of our alliance fought the next war. The only war we sat out was the last one so it doesn't really stick. Please I know you're looking for any way to make Ai look bad, but calling us infra-huggers is possibly the stupidest way of going about that. 

Oh also Umbrella being hit doesn't necessarily make them victims like Doch said. I just think we made the best out of a situation that ended up giving everyone a war they wanted right? 

AI dodged around half the wars since Karma so the infra-hugging claim does kind of stick

Ai is barely more than eight months old. Karma was four years ago. So sure, we doged half the wars since Karma by virtue of [i]not existing[/i].

If you look at the wars of former alliances that merged to form Ai, the only one we all missed was Dave War (and we were disbanding at the time, to boot). We had no reason to fight in Dave War, which makes your continued claims of infra hugging specious. Everybody knows the entire war was a load of bull, and Duckroll wanted no part in advancing a DH agenda.

Ai is barely more than eight months old. Karma was four years ago. So sure, we doged half the wars since Karma by virtue of not existing.

If you look at the wars of former alliances that merged to form Ai, the only one we all missed was Dave War (and we were disbanding at the time, to boot). We had no reason to fight in Dave War, which makes your continued claims of infra hugging specious. Everybody knows the entire war was a load of bull, and Duckroll wanted no part in advancing a DH agenda.

Interesting... I do recall back in the days of Hydra that Olympus did shelter an infra hugger (who happened to be a war deserter and a traitor against Hydra at that time) and refused Hydra's request to punish the infra hugger. So, in that essence, that makes me wonder whether Ai does accept war dodgers as members of its alliance.

Edited by Lord Hershey

Interesting... I do recall back in the days of Hydra that Olympus did shelter an infra hugger (who happened to be a war deserter and a traitor against Hydra at that time) and refused Hydra's request to punish the infra hugger. So, in that essence, that makes me wonder whether Ai does accept war dodgers as members of its alliance.

I could go over the entire Olympus philosophy of second chances, but if you have not internalized that after dealing with Olympus back then, I doubt you would care.

As for your non-question, the answer would be no.

I could go over the entire Olympus philosophy of second chances, but if you have not internalized that after dealing with Olympus back then, I doubt you would care.

As for your non-question, the answer would be no.

Second chances? I'm pretty sure that Ai (assuming that Ai is partially influenced by the Olympus people) did not give Puppets a second chance, lmao.

So, if I am following these objections, the look something like this:

1) EQ is mean because they attacked us with superior numbers.  (Pretty much like DH has done in every war since Karma?)

2) Umb is a victim. (They did slot fill.  They claim they had the right to do so, and they may believe it to be so; however, AI didn't.  Maybe Umb should have said, "sorry.")

3) AI dodges wars. (Pretty sure this is the first major conflict since the inception of AI).

4) Superfriends is bandwagoning. (Superfriends have been on the recieving end of DH wars of agression for the last two wars.  We aren't making any sort of power grabs, and are really unconcerned about whether anybody else is.  We just enjoy punching bullies in the nose.  I personally like it when DH whine about how unfair it is.)

5) Logical Fallacy

6) LOGICAL FALLACY

7) Irrelevant statements

Yeah 5-7 just really don't need responses.

Here's my insignificant 2 cents.  People got are going to whine about being fed their own medicine.  It's pretty much the cycle of CN.  Deal with it.  Shut up and put your infra where your mouth is.

Second chances? I'm pretty sure that Ai (assuming that Ai is partially influenced by the Olympus people) did not give Puppets a second chance, lmao.

Umm. Puppets did get a second chance. He used it to have Umbrella fill his war slots, before going rogue on Ai again. That's what started this war.

Have you been paying attention at all, or are you just vomitting whatever MK tells you to say?

Umm. Puppets did get a second chance. He used it to have Umbrella fill his war slots, before going rogue on Ai again. That's what started this war.

Have you been paying attention at all, or are you just vomitting whatever MK tells you to say?

Lol, there are a lot of conflicting reports between both sides so I don't know what to listen, everybody is biased anyway.  :popcorn:

Edited by Lord Hershey