Dove Roast

I think your leadership is incompetent. You've been around for how many rounds and have never cracked the top 10? Regardless, let's keep our opinions to ourselves. 

I've been playing for 3 rounds, and I came in 6th last round, after having warred you. Funny thing was I wasn't trying for the flag. Incompetence on my part or yours?

Also, add your fellow gov to the list of people you've thrown under the bus/pissed off.

Edited by Samwise

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NAO fully plans on this war going until the end of round and we have already refused most War Dove peace offers, although their number 2 nation already begged for peace and was generously given it out of integrity.

Wow Swazz, you guys sure do sound like great people, being so generous like that! Oh wait, look what I just received:
XzK8Ava.png
Our member was the one who was kind enough to grant General Patton with peace after he surrendered. Max was also kind enough to re-declare war on General Patton after I alerted him of your accusation. Next time you make blatantly suspicious accusations, at least provide some form of proof so I don't have to go through all this work to make you look like a fool. Edited by Kurdanak

oh dear.

First of all when NDO attacked you they also attacked SUN, i took on 6 NDO nations while NAO nations peaced out, but it wasn't a problem because SUN was stronger than NDO.

As for Patton...

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Faith. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Desired Religion: Voodoo
Desired Government: Monarchy
Threat Level: Severe 
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: 110
Last Nuke Purchase: 2/28/2013 12:36:47 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 2/27/2013
Total Money: $255,041
Technology: 544.34 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 3/2/2013 12:09:13 AM
Trade Partners: The Zing Empire, Kavia, skyrim, Confederate States
Total Aircraft: 69
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 90
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 485
Navy Purchases Today: 8
Navy Vessels:

• Corvettes: 9
  • Landing Ships: 21
  • Battleships: 7
  • Cruisers: 13
  • Frigates: 11
  • Destroyers: 10
  • Submarines: 9
  • Aircraft Carriers: 9

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

as for calling out SUN... i will not be playing next round for i will not be anywhere near active enough but i'm sure they will love to hammer you down at the start.

as for WD not being a top 10 alliance... i believe they were top 10 most of the round until your extra numbers took you above them.

and finally, as for Patton... i was going to attack him the other day (before war) but when i saw his warchest i realised it was way too easy

I'm not twisting facts. TPC made it very clear that there was never a formal peace agreement. That whole thing. One war.

Here's a link if you're interested. Which means, when TPC decided to pursue the war, you bailed on them. Meaning you deserted them.

Another link. Your leadership went rogue, and that is a direct representation of your alliance. Not to mention, he's still a member of gov now.

You force recruited. Something frowned upon in CN, but whatever. If your members are happy, then kudos to you. But I do have a message for you. There will be no peace for NAO until the round ends. However, I have too been in an alliance with incompetent leadership, and have fought in a war that I didn't agree with. So I will consider offering individual surrender terms for those fed up with your leadership. Not everyone in NAO should suffer for your mistakes.

Actually, that was not a forced recruitment.  We were beating up on them and were winning but after a few ingame conversations getting past the war rhetoric, I found him to be pretty welcoming to learning the game better.  So since "come at me bro" was only here as a lump on a log kind of thing and a few of us were getting bored, we decided to join him.  He even offerred a couple of time for me to lead NAO after we joined but I really wasn't here for a really active round.

Don't beat up on him on this thread or the war too much.  He and most of his members a new.  The rest of us are here because we are bored but didn't want to go to an alliance that actually would make us work.

BTW, Sam.  We're looking forward to a very destructive end of round.

o7

Actually, that was not a forced recruitment.  We were beating up on them and were winning but after a few ingame conversations getting past the war rhetoric, I found him to be pretty welcoming to learning the game better.  So since "come at me bro" was only here as a lump on a log kind of thing and a few of us were getting bored, we decided to join him.  He even offerred a couple of time for me to lead NAO after we joined but I really wasn't here for a really active round.

Don't beat up on him on this thread or the war too much.  He and most of his members a new.  The rest of us are here because we are bored but didn't want to go to an alliance that actually would make us work.

o7

Finally, some action. After you guys finish talking, can we continue the war on the battlefield? We won't go easy on you.  :nuke:

1276798322_drinking-a-jug-in4-secs.gif

it's been a long day. did you know that if you post a picture without words you could get banned? 

whatever happened to a picture being worth a 1,000 words? 

Edited by SwazzTE

i would have single handed destroyed your entire alliance. I requested to attack Patton to which i was told no because his alliance has more members than we allow attacks against, to which i responded "NAO are more a grouping of uncoordinated noob nations rather than an alliance", i struggle to see how Patton could have took me on?

I don't see what business you have always interfering wherever I go.

i believe this is the only time i have commented on anything to do with NAO or you?

and no i wasn't in SUN 2 rounds ago but that was with Cit who has a better quality of members than NAO.

hear is how i see NAO;

Your leader is banned.

Your 2nd leader is new to the game and a rogue

You were appointed MoD on what experience? i imagine it was something along the lines of "do you want to be our MoD?" or "Which govt position would you like?"

You think that numbers of nations is worth more than NS and abilities of nations, i believe hellas removed all their inactive nations as they were also a mass recruiting alliance but having a large number of nations with low quality is the opposite to what you want.

If i was to start up my own alliance i would rather have a handful of nations from SUN, OP, TPC etc than a large number.

RE have more nations than OP yet OP tend to hammer RE when they fight,

As for attacking SUN i think you have a long way to go before you are at that level

Keep beating a dead horse. Peace was never declared, it was a trick. Kind of like how TPC tricked hellas into thinking the war was over. Your player maximum got punked.

I'm not pointing out that peace was, apparently, never declared. I'm pointing out that you blatantly lied to the entirety of the OWF community. What did you expect was going to happen? That I was just going to kick that member out of War Doves and scold him relentlessly without even sending a friendly message asking what happened and to provide screenshots if possible? We have these things in the War Doves called trust, friendship, and honour. The reason our membership count isn't as high as it could be is because he don't recruit from the TE population. We selectively ask friends of ours in SE if they'd like to join in on the fun, and accept anyone that comes to us looking for a friendly community. If we wanted to have a large but disorganized alliance of rogues, we could, but that's definitely not the type of community that Samwise and I are trying to build. Even if he begged for peace, I'd just talk it out with him telling him that it's alright and that he should re-declare and ignore all further messages from NAO.
I didn't pay much attention to the DoW thread between Hellas and TPC, so I don't know or care what your example means. Perhaps Samwise can respond to that.

Now enjoy the nuclear anarchy I put yourself, samwise, and another in.

Lycan, General Patton, scytale, and yourself are all in nuclear anarchy. I don't even know why you brought this up thinking it means something.
Plus, you say that like wasting 9/12 nukes is something to brag about. :huh:
You don't even have an SDI.

It's funny that samwise bragged that I couldn't get him into anarchy by GAs, when no one in his alliance has been able to get me into anarchy by GAs. And you guys were on at update when we blitzed and went through the trouble of coordinating only to fail.

One of your guys did attack like, three hours early. It was kind of hard not to see it coming. :P
Since this appears to be a direct jab at our MoD, I'll let Samwise handle this one. I'm sure she'd be disappointed if I took all the fun. :)

You never answered me when I asked how many rounds you guys have been around only to never be ranked in the top 10... ever. That's pretty embarrassing...  in my half a round as government in one alliance I got my alliance ranked higher than your alliance has ever been in its existence.

As paul said, score hardly matters at all. We've probably been in the top 10 before, but what does it matter? The only reason your score is so high is because you pulled in random people and bumped your membership count. And as I said above, we don't do mindless recruitment, especially not of people that we don't know already and are not close with. Half of our members are from the SE alliance GPA, and half are from the SE alliance GOP, with a couple non-GPA/GOPers thrown in as well who have become just as close to us as our SE alliance mates. I'd rather have a small alliance made up of friendly, eager members over a large alliance made up of disorganized leadership and rogues any day.

edit: You guys have made tons of bull**** accusations in this thread that are totally baseless. Everything from accusing us of "force joining" (is that even possible) to confusing my messes with patton's messes to pretending to know more about the hellas v. tpc war that you werent even involved in. The only complete joke of leadership is the leaders at war doves who just lies and distorts everything and has never accomplished anything in regard to being a highly ranked alliance or even.... ranked alliance.

We lie and distort everything? Seriously? Hypocrisy is a wonderful thing. As you said earlier - "People need to take responsibility, everyone must be held responsible - even government." - That means that General Patton's mistakes are your mistakes as well, just as a mistake made by Samwise is my mistake. The government is one body, and if one person messes up than the whole body is to blame. It's not specifically your mess or Patton's mess; it's NAO Government's mess. Right now we're, score-wise, ~2 score below you. Why do you keep talking like you're so high and mighty? Also, I see us on the alliance rankings. That looks like a "ranked alliance" to me. Hell, AAs with one member are technically "ranked". On the force-joining topic - "I planned the entire war on the alliance "come at me bro" as well. Now that alliance doesn't exist. I do good job, yeah? This all while fighting NDO who had a massive downdeclare on us and knew we were at war. Come at me bro members have accepted citizenship into our hallowed halls." - That sounds pretty hostile to me, which provides a base for an accusation, which could have easily been corrected in a friendly way as you will see below.

Now, that is what I've been looking for. Take notes, Swazz. Thank you for the honest, rational explanation on CAMB/NAO relations, scytale. Hopefully next round, if you return to NAO (if they don't collapse under Swazz), you can take up a seat in leadership and bring some competence back into their government. :)

o7

That's what annoys me about this war. Not Swazz, he's just a source of entertainment for our alliance at this point, but the fact that the members of NAO that are new and actually want to learn something have to spend this time under the leadership that they have. I want NAO to succeed and be a big player next round, I really do, but to do so I believe that ToaSithe, or someone such as yourself, will need to return and repair the damage.
As for that last line, I'm glad NAO as a whole still has honour. o7

Finally, some action. After you guys finish talking, can we continue the war on the battlefield? We won't go easy on you.  :nuke:

Trust me, I love wars with lots of in-game war and no OWF war. We're more than happy to keep it off the OWF, but it appears that Swazzy can't figure out how to contain his delusion and ego. :P
As for that last line, same to you, friend, I'd be disappointed if you did. o/

This is patton's first round on CNT so don't be too critical lorlax. I don't see what business you have always interfering wherever I go. Were you in SUN the last two rounds when I was in Citadel and did you get butthurt from our war(s)? You're lucky you didn't get caught spying or we would have declared war on you instead of the paradox of an alliance called "war doves".

Oh man, would that have been a beautiful sight to see. Also,
"Paradox - a statement or proposition that seems self-contradictory or absurd but in reality expresses a possible truth."
So you're saying that what we're stating seems absurd right now, but is actually all true? Thank, I guess. :huh:

I think War Doves and us should establish a rivalry. This is fun.

As you yourself said earlier, unless you've gone back on what you've said just earlier today, already - "Wish you guys the best in the future. Let's move on." - I felt the same was and I still do. I couldn't care less about what happens next round; all I care about is right now. I believe that each round washes away the foreign experience of the last. I will look at everyone on equal ground at the beginning of each round, and they can form their image for that round as they like. Next round NAO and the War Doves could be the best of friends, who know? It all depends on where you, or whoever takes over, leads NAO in it's future.

EDIT: I'll stay out of the NAO-SUN argument unless the war doves are directly referred to. That battle is not mine to fight. Edited by Kurdanak

So I got this again not that long ago:

MmY97Lr.png

I'll just let that speak for itself.  :ehm:

Want a real fight? Give him peace and attack number 2, number 3 or number 4 of NAO. If not, you're a coward. :)

Want a real fight? Give him peace and attack number 2, number 3 or number 4 of NAO. If not, you're a coward. :)

Hey Prozenz, send me a message in-game. I'd love to see which one is your TE nation. :D Edited by Kurdanak

So adorable :)

:wub:

Edited by LastoftheRomans

@Kurdanak

Tried to quote you from your post but it was so long I kept messing it up so here's my improved quote and response

Now, that is what I've been looking for. Take notes, Swazz.
Thank you for the honest, rational explanation on CAMB/NAO relations,
scytale. Hopefully next round, if you return to NAO (if they don't
collapse under Swazz), you can take up a seat in leadership and bring
some competence back into their government. :)

I probably won't lead as I still rather just sit around and watch and perhaps get into wars every so often to stave of the boredom.  Might drift around a bit in TE next round.  I will be hidden from now on because it seem every time I either reveal myself or create a duplicate of my SE nation, someone comes at me for revenge or rogue trying to knock me out of the game.  That's getting really old now and don't even feel like taking the time to find people to help me anymore.  Which means I'd be even less inclined to lead and be unable to post in the TE area.  Sorry NAO and sorry to the rest of you guys in TE.

Keep beating a dead horse. Peace was never declared, it was a trick. Kind of like how TPC tricked hellas into thinking the war was over. Your player maximum got punked. 

Don't bring up TPC anymore. You'll only embarrass them by continuing to associate yourself with them. While Max may have accepted a peace offer he should not have, he has jumped back on Patton, and has orders not to give peace again.

Now enjoy the nuclear anarchy I put yourself, samwise, and another in.

Any idiot can get nukes. The ability to take a nuke is what counts. If I were afraid of a good nuke, I'd be playing the wrong game. Bring. It.

It's funny that samwise bragged that I couldn't get him into anarchy by GAs, when no one in his alliance has been able to get me into anarchy by GAs. And you guys were on at update when we blitzed and went through the trouble of coordinating only to fail.

That door swings both ways. You didn't anarchy us either. And the difference is, you lost your GA's and we won. Declaring 15 minutes before reset, then waiting until 5 minutes before reset to launch GA's will do that to you. You fail again. I'd show screenshots of us going toe to toe, but you deleted those initial battle reports. I guess the fact that Kurd and I knocked a couple hundred infra off of you on your own "initial blitz" will just have to speak for itself. My eyes have seen red for you ever since your first battle taunt.

Swazzbattlereports_zpsc4f9d1a4.jpg

You want to be an ass and embarrass yourself in front of everyone, go ahead. But I'm tired of playing games with you.

You never answered me when I asked how many rounds you guys have been around only to never be ranked in the top 10... ever. That's pretty embarrassing...  in my half a round as government in one alliance I got my alliance ranked higher than your alliance has ever been in its existence.

Our alliance has been around for 3 rounds now. (This is my first with War Doves)  Not that it matters that we've been sitting at #10 for almost the whole round. You want to say you beat us out for it? WE DON'T CARE! This alliance is a training alliance. We don't aim to outrank anyone. We don't aim for the flag at the end of the round. We're here to hone our war skills, meet new people, and have a good time with everyone. If we grow in numbers, efficiently train new members, and have an awesome time warring, then we're obviously doing the right things.

edit: You guys have made tons of bull**** accusations in this thread that are totally baseless. Everything from accusing us of "force joining" (is that even possible) to confusing my messes with patton's messes to pretending to know more about the hellas v. tpc war that you werent even involved in. The only complete joke of leadership is the leaders at war doves who just lies and distorts everything and has never accomplished anything in regard to being a highly ranked alliance or even.... ranked alliance.

And this is where you have officially pissed me off. You can say what you want about me, but don't you dare say a word against my friends. I will come to bat for them every single time. My fellow gov members are leaders in the #1 ranked alliance on Standard Edition. Do you think that's because their Foreign Affairs is fail? Or their gov doesn't know how to run an alliance? They'd be rolled if so. Watch who you call a joke of leadership. I have been in gov for over 4 years. Do you think I'd risk my reputation making those accusations if I couldn't back them up? I have already proved that you did desert TPC. Rather than argue with me about it, perhaps you should invest some time in making sure you're all good on their end.

Let me teach you a few things about being a leader. Even if you don't agree with your fellow gov, you always back them up in public, and pull them aside about it in private.

Also, Patton, a member of gov went rogue. Standard protocol is that you kick that leader from gov, and (most of the time) from the alliance. If you do not do so, it means that action is "government sanctioned". So by default, Patton going rogue, and you guys doing nothing about it means that the NAO alliance supported his actions.

This war is officially over and has been for a while. 

The government of NAO has asked Patton, a member here, to stop all wars against CAMB but he has refused. All actions he takes therefore are not representative of our alliance and he is responsible for the repercussions. 

Your above post just proves that you know nothing of alliance politics. Had you not absorbed CAMB, they would be in their right to continue war with you. So yes, that was your mistake also when you posted the above response to the situation.

I have not lied once. I have not distorted anything. I have stated facts, and provided proof of my accusations. I don't play dirty politics, which is why we informed Rome of your "coup". Take aside the fact that Stelios has never done me wrong, what choice did you leave us? You posted that you wished to take on RE with you on our public forum. Anyone could have read that, and if we had not informed Rome, we would be guilty by association even though we weren't going to attack them with you. Again, proof you know nothing of alliance politics. The alliance that has lied time and time again has been NAO.

qUNM7Tt.png

General Patton then edited his post to state:

Pattonedit_zpsc071997d.jpg

Pattonedit2_zps9b26c3d4.jpg

He has since been banned from our forums for his nonsense. I'm not going to fight an OWF war with you as well as a war on our forums. You have played dirty politics having your gov members "offering peace" and try to negotiate a "surrender" with us. We were never fooled, and I'm tired of you wasting my time. As Paul said, the whole of TE is watching and sees your business practices. Don't think they won't remember this when you war them in the future and you try to "negotiate peace" to "buy time". Also something for TE to see. We have been nothing but patient with you. We've entertained your idea of a "surrender". We told your our terms to negotiate peace if you really wanted it. I told you that I had no plans to take this into the next round, and let it go when the round resets. And we have been met with this:

Pattonwar_zps7a7e33fb.jpg

Pattonwar2_zpsba76273b.jpg

So you've sentenced us to eternal ZI? For what? Because we've proved that your leadership doesn't know what they're doing? You have some good members. We have no problems with NAO's membership. I actually have a lot of respect for them for being able to put up with you and Patton.

o7

Thank you for clearing that up. :) You guys are a good bunch. And I look forward to the destruction! :) Let's burn it down! This round is finally almost over!! Hooray!! (Nice blitz by your guys btw! I literally signed on like 2 minutes after you guys got your GA's in this morning. XD)

:awesome: A man after my own heart! Let's tear it up!

So I got this again not that long ago:

MmY97Lr.png

I'll just let that speak for itself.  :ehm:

I said I would consider individual surrender terms, and since we are now apparently in eternal war, I will stand by my word.

IndividualSurrenderTerms_zps1803bcbc.jpg

Edited by Samwise

Next round prepare for war! The round after that prepare for war! The round after that prepare for war! You get my drift. :smug:  Now how adorable we are to you now. Yeah, I hold grudges. :mad:

Perma-ZI/Perma-War (basically the same thing, isn't it?) is heavily frowned upon in SE, and even more so in TE. This will not end well for you. Edited by Kurdanak

Well, you didn't let me edit my post. I said sort of. You guys are as stale as a loaf of molded bread. You take everything too seriously.

How rude of me. I am surely the biggest grinch in all of CN. Edited by Kurdanak