Dove Roast

New Atlantic Order officially declares war on War Doves

2lbzxvl.jpg

The New Atlantic Order officially opens dove hunting season. We chose War Doves because we were planning a coup to take on Roman Empire. I received information that War Doves chose to inform RE on our efforts and I am not a fan of loose lips. We figured RE would be ready for us if we went on to attack them and Hellas + NDO declared on them. So that leaves us with.... a dove roast.

propaganda_shutmouth.jpg

The statistics on March 7th....

War Doves: Avg. Strength: 7,942     42 Nukes       16 nations         total strength: 127k

New Atlantic: Avg. Strength: 4,862        31 nukes       22 nations     total strength: 106k

Of the over 50 alliances registered in CNT, NAO was able to get into the top 10 alliances as per alliance score in our first round. We didn't really form as an alliance till in the middle of the round and we hope this last war will help us better mold for next round. The majority of our alliance members are completely new to the game so this has been more of a teaching round. The next round will give us more of an opportunity for a stronger showing and we're excited for our war with War Doves, who is an alliance with more experience and offers a unique challenge. Most of their nations are well prepared and this will be an exciting time for both alliances.

tumblr_m56cgiTSSE1r1anck.gif

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:huh:  You mean RE cracked your super sekrit message you posted on our public forums in tiny letters?

This. So much this.

Under normal circumstances, I would have never shared any "secret" message with any alliance or individual, but NAO really should have seen them finding out about your "super secret plan" coming. I apologize, but we will not be merging with NAO for next round, like General Patton also requested earlier in this round. With the performance this round you can probably guess why. :wub:

Also, the attempt by an unknown nation to spy my DEFCON after your attacks and two minutes before update was cute. ;)

EDIT: Almost forgot - I wish everyone luck in this end-of-round war, on both sides. :) Edited by Kurdanak

We figured RE would be ready for us if we went on to attack them and Hellas + NDO declared on them.

:facepalm: I'm sure Hellas and NDO appreciate you throwing them under the bus.

Also, I don't usually do this, but I couldn't pass this up. I am sorry.

Anarchy-1_zps60ae65c5.jpg

ToaSithe_zpsb8f59354.jpg

Samwise defeats the armies of Mordor again! (...well, not really. Mordor anarchied themselves this time. :frantic:)

Edited by Samwise

i wouldn't really describe NAO as an alliance, atleast not yet,

To reach that here are changed that need to be made:

1. Appoint govt by their skill rather than offering a random job to a random person to get them to join the alliance (as i believe you were giving away govt positions at first)

2. Unite under a single colour

3. Put in place a building guide

4. Manage your members... (Patton who is your what? 2nd in command continued attacking an alliance that peace was agreed with)

You are ranked 10th for the sole reason of number of nations even though Citadel, Cath, MH and WD are stronger NS than you, and we all know NS is worth more than numbers.

As for NDO declaring on you while at war... off the top of my head they put up their DoW before you (i may have it mixed up) and they declared war on SUN at the same time and with SUNs NS at the time i would imagine if anything they were Updeclaring  :smug: .

Good luck either way NDO but all i see is a bloodbath ahead for you  :war:

Just a note: We have been contacted on reaching potential peace. I'd just like to say here that surrender or white peace offers will not be accepted by the War Doves and that this war will last for the rest of the round. We're having way too much fun. ;)

If anyone sends us a peace offer, our members have been advised to turn it down and continue attacks, while simply responding to the peace offer with a message containing one link - http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/115804-dove-roast/?p=3107901

I know the whole alliance likely isn't like that, but with this kind of attitude in NAO's government they deserve a beating. Perhaps you will take a lesson from this round on what not to do next round.

EDIT: I'm not trying to start any eternal "feud" or anything between the War Doves and NAO; it's just friendly, serious advice. Threatening the top alliances is not the way to prevent from getting rolled.

EDIT 2: My biggest recommendation to NAO is to review your government. Look at what all they've done this round and decide whether they're worth keeping. I think you know who I'm referring to.

Edited by Kurdanak

NAO fully plans on this war going until the end of round and we have already refused most War Dove peace offers, although their number 2 nation already begged for peace and was generously given it out of integrity.

Oh really? I didn't want to do this, but I'm going to share some messages with the rest of CN.
First off, we have NAO's Triumvir, General Patton, aka the guy with more authority in NAO than yourself, sending me this message:
M3uEaw4.png
Here is a thread on our forums:
qUNM7Tt.png
And finally we have the message from General Patton to our MoD, Samwise:

To: Samwaiser From: General Patton Date: 3/9/2013 2:17:06 PM

Subject: War will end tomorrow.

Message: I am messaging you to discuss my alliance terms. My alliance co-heads will not go for a surrender, so let us called it a stalemate. Plus, I want your head man to win this Round. I don't want the Muscle Hamster to win. He has a chance to win this thing.

I'm sure she'd be happy to provide screenshots.
Because of that message that one of your alliance's leader may have sent out, we have received several peace requests, all of which we will now turn down solely because of yourself. What an amazing MoD you are, going against apparent orders from one of your superiors.

Your move, Swazz.

EDIT: Also, I will talk to that one member (as apposed to several of yours) about him peacing out, don't worry. Edited by Kurdanak

Also, please provide screenshots of these apparent peace offers from my members, as my members will provide screenshots of the peace offers from yours. I'd love to see.

EDIT: One more thing - I apologize for potentially embarrassing you like this, General Patton, but your ever so diligent MoD has left me no choice.

Edited by Kurdanak

I got this message from one of the NAO nations I attacked:

29PEQIW.png

And his PM: 

eEDLf9V.png

I mean, I'm fighting against 3 NAO nations against little ol' me. And yet one of them is asking for peace after one day.

This is my response:

lol-no.gif

Edited by LastoftheRomans

Actually, patton and I have the same amount of power. He never consulted me or the other coleader about this and just told us he was trying to buy time.

There is no surrender no matter what patton says and there were never plans to surrender. Patton was just trying to mind-ninja you by stalling. Obviously a fail. 

Actually, patton and I have the same amount of power. He never consulted me or the other coleader about this and just told us he was trying to buy time.

There is no surrender no matter what patton says and there were never plans to surrender. Patton was just trying to mind-ninja you by stalling. Obviously a fail.

Right. That is completely believable.
Well guys, looks like we've been fooled. There's no way we can beat this obviously superior intellect. Time to pack up and surrender. :P

Also, last time I checked the positions of "Triumvir" and "Minister of Defense" were not on the same level.
From the diplomat application on our forums:

Alliance Head: Triumvir Taosith, Triumvir Mordor, and Triumvir General Patton

So I heard you guys have a stable government for next round? It sure doesn't seem that way, with the message I just got about General Patton being a rogue government member. :huh:

EDIT: Even if you're "head government", then the head government would be yourself, General Patton, and Morder.
Let me break this down for you:
Morder - Anarchied himself before going to war, it appears.
General Patton - Wasted his entire warchest before going to war, jumping with with what I believe was around 200k, plus everything that you see here.
Swazz - Self-explanatory. Just look at this thread. Edited by Kurdanak

First, I would like to thank you so very much for replying to me. The single worst thing you could have done to me was ignore me. And thank you for calling out my entire alliance. That will make this even sweeter for me. Oh how I hope ToaSithe doesn't come in here to clean up your mess like s/he had to in the last thread you blundered.

Onto the pain.

Mothers_zpscc563b2b.jpg

Now, butthurt? Not one member in my alliance is butthurt that you declared on us. We're very happy that you picked us for the end of round wars. Now, am I disappointed that you ruined our plans for an offensive end of round war? Yes. Am I upset that you're going to give my alliance the impression that wars are easy? Yes.

How can I be more receptive? Please school me. I've countered you, your alliance, and have already wrote up and sent out target lists to my members to counter your pathetic blitz. We've also had to message our members not to accept peace messages since so many are coming our way. I haven't "complained" about you declaring war on us. I've taken it in stride. So please, teach me Swazz. And please, feel free to post screenshots of your nuke attacks on me. You should be proud to have to only use nukes and cruise missiles since you're too afraid of failure to GA me.

penguifall.gif

Oh, and as MoD of your alliance, you should have realized that I'm not at war with mordor at all. I just thought it was cute that Samwise and mordor were on opposite sides of the war. I had nothing to do with mordor's anarchy. As stated above, s/he anarchied themselves after attacking Hunt. That's okay. Some people have a hard time with rerolls that are less than 2 weeks old this late in the round.

3oqx88.jpg

That's just what separates NAO from these want to be alliances. In NAO's first round, top ten alliancedom was achieved. This is in spite of the fact that NDO declared war on us when we were already at war, signaling the second most ever downdeclare of this round. Right behind the first most down declare when Hellas declared on TPC, which some of our members were in.

"Want to be" alliance? My alliance has showed nothing but improvement all round. We're also a training alliance, and we've continuously improved this entire round. You mass recruited rogues to give you numbers to achieve top 10. I tip my hat to you. I don't have the patience for that. However, since you brought up the TPC/Hellas war. Does your alliance know you deserted TPC? Because if I were them, I'd do the same to you since you threw them into a war that they cannot win. Or maybe I should just try to coup them like you did Come At Me Bro? Taking in members that switch sides during a war is a great idea.

AnchormanBrick_l.jpg

So you see, despite all this adversity of being a brand new alliance and not forming until half the round, we're still going to compete.

And last, but certainly not least, your surrender mere hours after you declared war. From my forums:

Surrender_zps896eb4bb.jpg

And in-game:

Pattonmessage_zps008719b9.jpg

I actually thought you had balls when you DoW'ed us. Now I know that it was just delusions of grandeur.

Kid_Fence_Fail.jpg

I lied, that wasn't my last word.

tumblr_meskg78sBB1qj26eao1_500_zps6c0ada

horseback-riding-fail-horse-riding-epic-

Edited by Samwise

Rankings are rankings. Don't cry about them. Rome is ranked 2nd and sometimes 1st for that same reason, are they not an alliance???

In fact, number of nations should be rewarded more in rankings. The game is in decline, we need more nations, rome and us are the only two real alliances that truly accept anyone. 

We do have a building guide - the best in the game - borrowed from an old friend of mine, government positions are based on skill, and we have decided on a color. NDO knew we were at war, all you have to do is look at the war screen and see that our attacks began at 11:30 and they declared on us at 11:45. Your criticisms are all unwarranted. We formed in the middle of the round. That means policy couldn't be realistically met. I was already in a TPC trading guild and most of our members came from different alliances - still maintained their trading guilds. To try to re-trade in the middle of the round is a horrible idea and completely unrealistic. I was in citadel and tpc, learning from the best my govt. awarded me the defense minster pos. and I just got promoted. No alliance can control their members entirely, that's another impossible and unrealistic goal. 

Everyone in the NAO government has done a terrific job this round. Like the rankings or not, 10th best is a good accomplishment for a newborn alliance. No, a building guide was not followed this round. This alliance didn't exist in the beginning of the round.... No a color could not be established either due to trade. However, maroon is the color for next round, a building guide already exist on our forums and has been there since this alliance's birth. The guide will be followed next round. Leadership has also been established.

NAO is a real alliance and we will  surpass SUN next round so all I see is a bloodbath for you... kinda like the beat down I put on sun when I was in citadel. 

NDO was within their rights to DoW if you hadn't posted on the OWF since your blitz probably just looked like raids. But I do commend you for taking it in stride. You understood that crap happens. And that's me being genuine.

Now back to sarcasm. You sure are making friends fast. Throwing Hellas and NDO under the bus, trying to lead a "coup" on Rome, deserting TPC, and now calling out SUN?? Your mouth is writing checks your tail can't cash. :smug:

Edited by Samwise

I just now noticed that ToaSithe was banned. Why's that?
Also, why did you declare war while one of your Triumvirs are away from the game?
I'm not accusing you of anything, yet, I'm just honestly curious.

I never deserted TPC. I was involved in the entire hellas war. When hellas gave TPC peace and all wars were over I then left TPC. They were planning on launching a counter attack and a brand new war that I didn't agree with. Don't try to twist facts. I would have been a desserter had I left during the hellas attacks, but I left after and in between two wars. If you ask TPC it was one war but if you ask hellas it was 2. TPC did a blitz on hellas after hellas thought the war was over. This was a dirty tactic that I didn't agree with so I left. 

Paton was just buying time and does not, never did, speak for the whole alliance on surrendering.

CyberNationsTournamentEditionAnonlinenat

Edited by SwazzTE

Remember the rest of TE is watching and such shenanigans are frowned upon. Also, why do you guys dislike hamsters?

I never deserted TPC. I was involved in the entire hellas war. When hellas gave TPC peace and all wars were over I then left TPC. They were planning on launching a counter attack and a brand new war that I didn't agree with. Don't try to twist facts. I would have been a desserter had I left during the hellas attacks, but I left after and in between two wars. 

The war against your alliance has been planned by myself and our alliance for over a week. I have had our nations matched up against yours for a long time now. I'm not changing course because ToaSithe got banned. She never cleaned up any of my messes, don't know what you're talking about. In fact, we fired her and so now I'm actually a Triumvir. 

dictator.jpg

I planned the entire war on the alliance "come at me bro" as well. Now that alliance doesn't exist. I do good job, yeah? This all while fighting NDO who had a massive downdeclare on us and knew we were at war. Come at me bro members have accepted citizenship into our hallowed halls. 

Paton was just buying time and does not, never did, speak for the whole alliance on surrendering.

CyberNationsTournamentEditionAnonlinenat

Awesome, now I know not to feel bad about making General Patton look like a fool.
Great job firing the only chance you guys had at getting on a better path and not looking like a complete joke.

Also, buying time for what, exactly?
And warring a micro-alliance into disbanding is not something to be proud of. Edited by Kurdanak

I never deserted TPC. I was involved in the entire hellas war. When hellas gave TPC peace and all wars were over I then left TPC. They were planning on launching a counter attack and a brand new war that I didn't agree with. Don't try to twist facts. I would have been a desserter had I left during the hellas attacks, but I left after and in between two wars.

I'm not twisting facts. TPC made it very clear that there was never a formal peace agreement. That whole thing. One war.

I have to admit--at first, the absolutely astounding amount of trolling by some in Hellas gov thoroughly ticked me off. Now, this is all I got: :frantic: :lol1:

This war never ended. This war continues. We are all prepared to die.

Edit: Font

[url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/114514-hellas-declaration-of-war-on-tpc/?p=3071959]Here's a link if you're interested.[/url] Which means, when TPC decided to pursue the war, you bailed on them. Meaning you deserted them.

She never cleaned up any of my messes, don't know what you're talking about. In fact, we fired her and so now I'm actually a Triumvir.

[url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/114898-a-state-of-war/?p=3091978]Another link.[/url] Your leadership went rogue, and that is a direct representation of your alliance. Not to mention, he's still a member of gov now.

I planned the entire war on the alliance "come at me bro" as well. Now that alliance doesn't exist. I do good job, yeah? This all while fighting NDO who had a massive downdeclare on us and knew we were at war. Come at me bro members have accepted citizenship into our hallowed halls. 

You force recruited. Something frowned upon in CN, but whatever. If your members are happy, then kudos to you. But I do have a message for you. There will be no peace for NAO until the round ends. However, I have too been in an alliance with incompetent leadership, and have fought in a war that I didn't agree with. So I will consider offering individual surrender terms for those fed up with your leadership. Not everyone in NAO should suffer for your mistakes.

You force recruited. Something frowned upon in CN, but whatever. If your members are happy, then kudos to you. But I do have a message for you. There will be no peace for NAO until the round ends. However, I have too been in an alliance with incompetent leadership, and have fought in a war that I didn't agree with. So I will consider offering individual surrender terms for those fed up with your leadership. Not everyone in NAO should suffer for your mistakes.

What Samwise said. Innocent members fighting a war because they were ordered to shouldn't suffer because of your actions, Swazz. If you managed to get your alliance's membership to rally behind you for this war, then kudos to you. However, I do hope that some of them aren't as delusional as yourself. Edited by Kurdanak