Stuck in a losing war

Onktopia

I'm stuck in a winless war -- I was attacked by a far superior nation who is just pounding me day in and day out.  

I don't even know what to do.  My alliance is puny and has no aid to offer.  Do I:

- replenish my defending troops only to have them snuffed out daily?

- stay in anarchy with next to no troops and hope this guy fives up?

Advice?

Which war is it?

EDIT: Because if it's the one with the New Pacific Order guy, it will be best if you just endure it. The war expires tomorrow, so just wait until then. Also, be aware this is called tech raiding meaning somebody attacked you for your tech and money; or even simply because they thought you were easy game and just felt like doing it. The best way to avoid this is to build a bigger army and/or join a better alliance.

Edited by LexLuthor18

You need to join a decent alliance where your fellow members can defend you, and/or your alliance is treatied to another alliance that can defend you.

However, I see you have joined a small, micro-alliance of three people. In that case you may want to arrange a Protectorate Treaty where a large alliance agrees to defend a smaller one from attack. I don't know if you will be able to do that with three members but good luck! :)

Lastly the advantage of being small is you can rebuild quicker - try doing some tech deals to acquire some quick cash and therefore rebuild. So don't be discouraged about your current situation.

Unfortunately there is not a whole lot you can do. 

If it makes you feel better, I had 25 nukes and a standing navy and people STILL attacked me during the brief period that I was not in an alliance. 

The only thing you can do to avoid this fate is joining a larger alliance.