Lord Jache Send Ravens Across Planet Bob

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the declaration, yes, of course. Which I'm still okay with, because then we're Tormund "Look at my massive member" Giantsbane and Mance Rayder. Both of whom are better than the Baratheons, who are fat (Robert), prickly and unlikeable (Stannis) and of course, flamingly homosexual (Renly).

But throughout the thread the references have been more towards Targaryens.

Our opposition again demonstrates its homophobic and reprehensible attitude toward fabulousity.

Lol, entertaining for sure, I enjoyed the words of the DoW.

The war itself is well...

gotcast.png

The cast on both sides shall find comedy here ;)

Now for those who are still paying attention to such, here is an updated treaty web:

treatyweb.png

You seem to be under the delusion DT wouldn't defend her ally. Please go ahead and test that. I would like to take you EQ boys down a notch honestly. :)

thereyourbutton.png

There's your button when you are done talking. :smug:

What makes this thread is Jache being mentioned. Oh and that EvU had a better blitz than House Baratheon and Hooligans combined.

good luck

edit: Jache why does Lulu get a one armed blacksmith. Can't I at least at least get one of your sexy poledancers :P

Edited by Gingervites

Lol, entertaining for sure, I enjoyed the words of the DoW.

The war itself is well...

thereyourbutton.png

There's your button when you are done talking. :smug:

Ah yes! When he is done talking he should declare war on himself. Competence?

Ah yes! When he is done talking he should declare war on himself. Competence?

Well some have to stick with the only thing they can win ;)  You have been around long enough to know competence is not required to accomplish anything by anybody in these realms :psyduck:

Ha, no. Valleo is in the NPO.

Hello "Pot" :ph34r:

I'm not in PM, last time I fought R&R the entire top tier was though, now they don't even have one. I demand satisfaction, you pasty little pimple popper.

Boohoo, look at me showing up 6 weeks late for the party and pointing out how there's no toptier left. Maybe if your alliance grew a pair and learned how to fight instead of waiting and withdrawing anything in range of the alliance you declare on into PM, you wouldn't have to make an ass out of yourself in public.

Also last time we didn't have our entire toptier in PM, just most.. which was about 12-15 nations out of 200+

Boohoo, look at me showing up 6 weeks late for the party and pointing out how there's no toptier left. Maybe if your alliance grew a pair and learned how to fight instead of waiting and withdrawing anything in range of the alliance you declare on into PM, you wouldn't have to make an ass out of yourself in public.

Also last time we didn't have our entire toptier in PM, just most.. which was about 12-15 nations out of 200+

Was there really a need to be so negative in times of war and not just take it as chest thumping?

Also I have nothing but respect for you EgoFreaky, but I am going to have to disagree with you on some points of your post. I believe the war started on January 18th making March 1st the six week mark, and a date we haven't quite hit yet. We did enter late but not as late are your leading people to believe.

Also last war I am fairly certain your top tier was a man called FinnishCommie who fought bravely and admirably against the odds. Other than that you tactically retreated your top tier knowing you did not have the superiority there and would be leading them to their deaths. It was the smart play, but I find it rude to criticize others when they feel it is necessary to do the same. We are not 200+ members, and to release inferior numbers into your mass is working on your timetable not ours.

So while I understand the frustration and the anger from the lack of control, can you please not hurl senseless insults at my alliance because I believe you are better than that.