Being able to decom schools with universities

Samwise

I've been meaning to post this for a couple rounds, but I've been lazy. I think this is a bug, so I'm not exactly sure where to post this.

As it stands, you must have 3 schools before you can support universities. However, if you have 5 schools and need to decom 1 or 2, you must decom your universities first, then your schools. I don't think this is right. You should be able to decom down to 3 before forcing you to decom universities first.

:/ I'm thinking I should post this in the report a bug section. Are we allowed to TE stuff in the report a bug section?

EDIT: Sam was drunk. :facepalm:

Edited by Samwise

:/ I'm thinking I should post this in the report a bug section. Are we allowed to TE stuff in the report a bug section?

It has to be a bug. I just tested decoming a university in SE and I was able to without decoming schools. It doesn't make any sense that this would be done on purpose for TE only.

No,no Sam...! It seems to be the same  on either side of CN... You ALWAYS are ordered to decom Universities BEFORE can Decom any school...  your first idea is the  one you are supporting...!  ;) 

No,no Sam...! It seems to be the same  on either side of CN... You ALWAYS are ordered to decom Universities BEFORE can Decom any school...  your first idea is the  one you are supporting...!  ;)

I mixed that up when I posted a second time, didn't I? :facepalm:

You're right. I just tried to decom a school in SE and it wouldn't let me do it there either. I'll definitely post this in another section then.

Edited by Samwise