A DoW

yea just love those nations that nuke nations that have none and cannot send em back :(

I find it virtually incomprehensible that you declared war on my nation, knowing I have an arsenal of nukes, and then complain when you get nuked.  I'm still shaking my head in disbelief over that one. Seeing as how I don't have a Weapons research Complex and you do, how about you don't use anything that could amplify your damage to my nation??  Just kidding.  As Paul mentioned above, I'll ask no quarter and give no quarter.  At the end of this war I want a smashed, wrecked nation and hopefully I will leave my adversaries in worse shape than I'm in.

grammar fixed

Edited by Grover Cleveland

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as War Doves, our non nuke nations were nuked even before our nuclear nations were. We also had some nuke nations dodge our nuclear nations in hopes to get a one-way nuke war. Maybe it wasn't their doing and were just following a target list? My point is that you can't have your alliance nuking non nuke nations, then expect us to not return the favor. That's not something to take up with us, but perhaps your own government.

Edited by Samwise

Speaking of nukes, someone tried to spy away my non-existent nukes. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌  ┐( ̄ー ̄) ┐ ┌ ( ̄ー ̄)┌

I wonder who that was?

Edited by Dragonshy

As far as War Doves, our non nuke nations were nuked even before our nuclear nations were. We also had some nuke nations dodge our nuclear nations in hopes to get a one-way nuke war. Maybe it wasn't their doing and were just following a target list? My point is that you can't have your alliance nuking non nuke nations, then expect us to not return the favor. That's not something to take up with us, but perhaps your own government.

I noticed that hypocrisy too.

Speaking of nukes, someone tried to spy away my non-existent nukes. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌  ┐( ̄ー ̄) ┐ ┌ ( ̄ー ̄)┌

I wonder who that was?

The question is, were they successful? Because the wording on that successful spy op is golden.

RCCb36z.png
ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ

I'd totally sacrifice 20 spies to kill your tanks. :ehm:

Edited by Samwise

B-)

Yeah,oh yeah...! 

A War of really Big Proportions...!   With the classic calls of "Down Declare", and " Nuking Non-Nuclear Nations(N.N.N.N)" ...  Two huge"biggies" Totaling over 8HundsK NS,and 20 Nations more, against Four AA's totaling over 7HundsK NS but with 10 Nukes more than their aggressors... Declarations of No favors asked Nor given, and accusations of abusive Nuking and dodging of Nuclear able Nations for the non-atomic ones ...  Brother! This has promises of giving a Great War show ,,,!!!   It was about Time,people!!! :rolleyes: :frantic: ^_^

yea just love those nations that nuke nations that have none and cannot send em back :(

You are at risk of upsetting an entire species. 

scared-polar-bear.jpg

look at the embarrassment this poor fella feels.

Edited by the wompus

Declare on three nuclear nations and whine, that's CN logic.

I don't think he whined at all, I've noticed that's one of your fave stupid lines tho. However he did complain that his attackers won't give him casualties, that's what he meant by turtle nuked, nations that nuke only and do nothing else. Ticked me off when you guys did to me, too. By the end of our war, my warslots were full of turtles :P

I think this thread left some people drama-deprived, so they gotta make it up to find it lol

Edited by Clash

Love-is-in-the-Air2-600x337.jpg

------------STATS as of 11 P.M. (GAME TIME)----------
SUNampWarriors_zps84c1da3f.png

Stats right after Update:

endingstats_zpsba9ba422.png

EDIT: One more thing most Destructive war,

Edited by KillerCruiser