The state of CN?

Titinius

Hola all,

Long time player of CN. Some of you might know me. Most of you do not. I can't stay away from this game. Its a tough situation. I always miss the excitement of preparing for a Great War or buying infra to get over a jump. When I started CN it was a relatively active game with IRC always buzzing. What is the state of Cybernations now? Is there activity? Is it on a slide down? Do I want to start again?

Hola all,

Long time player of CN. Some of you might know me. Most of you do not. I can't stay away from this game. Its a tough situation. I always miss the excitement of preparing for a Great War or buying infra to get over a jump. When I started CN it was a relatively active game with IRC always buzzing. What is the state of Cybernations now? Is there activity? Is it on a slide down? Do I want to start again?

Hey, welcome back :)

IRC is still buzzing and currently, there's a giant war and it's still the same old Cybernations :P It's your choice if you wanna go in smashing things by picking a side or going hippy a little bit in GPA :P