I'm done with this!

Are you in an alliance with over 170 nations? 

You're sitting in peace mode, a tiny little nation who has apparently already pissed off a lot of people, and you seem to be doing the best you can to provoke more people.  If you ever want to grow enough to be relevant on Planet Bob, you should stop that.  If you're happy hiding in peace mode knowing that there are people who would just love to beat you down as soon as you come out, you can keep it up.

As things stand, people aren't laughing with you, they are laughing at you.

No. We are protected by a  alliance with over 170 nations. Plus i won't stop because, duh, I am so awesome. And  i won't stop being awesome until everybody understand's i'm awesome.

#awesome

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ZIed within a week of leaving peace mode. Sure of it. 

And dude...stop waving a protector around like that. They will not appreciate it. Goading people into attacking you and then relying on someone to bail you out is not what is considered correct and sensible behavior. Especially as your particular protector is somewhat pre-occupied right now. 

ZIed within a week of leaving peace mode. Sure of it. 

And dude...stop waving a protector around like that. They will not appreciate it. Goading people into attacking you and then relying on someone to bail you out is not what is considered correct and sensible behavior. Especially as your particular protector is somewhat pre-occupied right now. 

Look, TIO has agreed to stop Eumirbago from attacking. They already agreed that if he attacked, that it ws not approved and he would be kicked from TIO.

A manhatton Project, Foreign Air Force base, Pentagon and SDI all give him enough to alone give you and your alliance a kicking. 

So make your peace. There is no benefit in goading this guy even if he can only come at you as a rogue. He would smash you and your alliance apart. 

A manhatton Project, Foreign Air Force base, Pentagon and SDI all give him enough to alone give you and your alliance a kicking. 

So make your peace. There is no benefit in goading this guy even if he can only come at you as a rogue. He would smash you and your alliance apart. 

*cough* Did you read my posts? If he attacks, HE WILL BE DESTROYED!

That's not a problem :) Just wish you would've had the same 150m warchest as me so it'll be more interesting :( Oh well...

Look, TIO has agreed to stop Eumirbago from attacking. They already agreed that if he attacked, that it ws not approved and he would be kicked from TIO.

I want to hear this from TIO in the form of a government member before I really take this for any merit. 

And even if that is true, it really will not help you much! He will still be nuking you :D

Also stop flashing your protector, it is bad karma! And do well by the people in your new AA and listen to the people that tell you to stop posting.

Edited by Mr Magorium

So Tom Riddle is angry because he wanted as much power as possible, was betrayed and didnt get it, and is now accusing people of fabricating lies.... etc etc. This is better than Warcraft!

The only thing missing here is Harry Potter saying "hahaaa!"

Which one of you killed his snake?

So Tom Riddle is angry because he wanted as much power as possible, was betrayed and didnt get it, and is now accusing people of fabricating lies.... etc etc. This is better than Warcraft!

The only thing missing here is Harry Potter saying "hahaaa!"

Which one of you killed his snake?

Very funny. To be honest i dont remember who killed Nagini, let me look it up.

Reroll with a new name and don't tell anyone who you are, join an alliance in the top 40, don't post at all on the OWF and do your best to help them out and get a deputy position or something. Come back onto the OWF in six months, reread everything you've posted recently, and be embarrassed as shit but in a much better position to be a respected member of the community.

QFT, or if you do come back and continue to post, please be fun like that one guy who said "all such raids for tech are banned."

I guess cause your name is Python, you must speak the same language. Come to think of it, maybe that's why he seems so off to everyone else. Maybe he is the misunderstood brilliant mind of our age. How have I not seen in until now? TR, consider me a convert. I'll endeavor to learn your language and make sense of all you say and do. 

edit: Looking back, I'm confused about whose name I thought was Python. lol. Was I drunk?

Edited by Farnsworth

You know, your right. SO that isnt wrong to compare a fictional charecter to a FICTIONAL CHARECTER!

Ok, T. Riddle, I'm trying to keep up with your teachings. And with the aim of better serving you, I'm trying my best to pick up Parseltongue by deciphering your words. It seems that in Parseltongue an E sometimes supplants the more traditionally accepted A.

Ok, T. Riddle, I'm trying to keep up with your teachings. And with the aim of better serving you, I'm trying my best to pick up Parseltongue by deciphering your words. It seems that in Parseltongue an E sometimes supplants the more traditionally accepted A.

Nah man. If yo wish to follow my teachings, BE AWESOME!!!!!