Cordial Announcement from TNFR:

An Announcement from the Hallowed Halls of This Nation For Rent:

==========================================

kujrZ.gif

The Draconian Dignitary

Acting Agent

Hello, Planet Bob.

I have been ordered by the Glorious Monarch to establish contact with Planet Bob, in the name of peace, order and security.

Something you all seem to be lacking at the moment.

It is simple. This Nation For Rent is as it is described. Whilst I await Her arrival, our nation's resources are open to all those who are willing to pay for our services. Our philosohpy is that of pragmatism and dignity. We will respect those who respect us, especially those that are committed to the dapper.

Some of you place your faith in Gods. Others may place their trust only in their arms, and their ability to wield them. It makes little difference to us. We are open to all, save those who either decide to take up arms against us, or find thmeselves in our way. This Nation For Rent is officially 'For Rent'.

It's nothing personal, just business.

Edited by revolutionary rebel

>Explain the intricacies of TNFR

Not quite, Mister Riddle. There is a subtle difference between renting and buying a nation.

You may rent our services. Of course, if your offer would be counterintuitive to our long-term goals (such as survival) then our services are not guaranteed.
If another nation/alliance gives us a better offer, then we will be at liberty to pursue alternate arrangements. That is part of doing business.

We are no-one's personal army. Mercenaries? Maybe. It would depend on the circumstances. In any case, I think that there are plenty of mutually-profitable avenues for co-operation with the nations of Planet Bob; as seemingly violent and brutish as some of them they may appear. We do not judge on appearances alone.

Edited by revolutionary rebel

Plus all your cash, you can't purchase anything, over a 25 day period.

Changing the terms? Most unfortuante.

The freelancing policy of TNFR is likely to be withdrawn in a week or so, so I don't think there will be any great loss in rejecting this revised offer.

While our nation is new, we do know a thing or two about how this game works. I hope you understand why my nation would prefer to tech farm for 1m, then forego growth for almost a month. We do commend your audacity though, and willingness to communicate with us. That you would associate with us at all is truly an honour.

(Ayelen is being carried upon the shoulders of a particularly large trollbot.)

Hellx Drxxg. It is gxxd tx see yxu are suppxrting the Cxndesce as xppxsed tx rebellixn like sxme dersites were insinuating. Xr was that just a rumxr? I fxrget. Anyway, xnce I find a suitable deal, I will be able tx freely suppxrt yxu and yxur...natixn...in yxur endeavxrs. What was it made up xf again? I wxuld xrdinarily assume dersites like yxurself but the nxn-derse setting is thrxwing me xff.

Regardless, me and my legixn xf rxbxts are mxre than willing tx help via trading with yxur natixn.

(Ayelen snaps her fingers and the large trollbot pulls out a chest filled with aluminum bars. A few smaller trollbots come in carrying a large log.)

This is merely a sample xf what is present xn the isles we have chxsen tx settle upxn. Alsx there is the fact that we cxuldn't present any mxre lxgs withxut crushing my rxbxts. I hxpe yxu will find rxxm in yxur dersite...whatever heart-like xrgan yxu have...tx make a prxper exchange with us.

Edited by Ayelen

Changing the terms? Most unfortuante.

The freelancing policy of TNFR is likely to be withdrawn in a week or so, so I don't think there will be any great loss in rejecting this revised offer.

While our nation is new, we do know a thing or two about how this game works. I hope you understand why my nation would prefer to tech farm for 1m, then forego growth for almost a month. We do commend your audacity though, and willingness to communicate with us. That you would associate with us at all is truly an honour.

Well I will offer you this. For 50 Tech, I will send you $1,000,000. Deal? I need my tech  first.

Well I will offer you this. For 50 Tech, I will send you $1,000,000. Deal? I need my tech  first.

That is not how tech farming works. That said, I am humbled to see you are still keen on making a deal. Having the attention of a venerable and well-respected individual such as yourself can only be a good thing.