An Announcement by the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So let me get this straight:

You spent an inordinate amount of time writing up a series of excuses as to why you're not going to honor nearly all of your treaties, declaring war on only 2 of the 15 or so alliances you (rightfully) should be attacking in defense of your allies.

15 hours later, your entire alliance of 194 people has only 7 offensive wars total, while at the same time, nearly 80% of your alliance is in peace mode.

And you wonder why you're the butt of so many jokes...

This is, quite literally, the worst token DoW I've ever seen.

EDIT: Noticing typos hours after posting is fun!

Edited by KCToker

You spent an inordinate amount of time writing up a series of excuses as to why you're not going to honor nearly all of your treaties, declaring war on only 2 of the 15 or so alliances you (rightfully) should be attacking in defense of your allies.

15 hours later, you're entire alliance of 194 people has only 7 offensive wars total, while at the same time, nearly 80% of your alliance is in peace mode.

One of the worst DoWs. They've been pretty consistent in this regard over the years. Good to see GATO is as reliable as ever :rolleyes:

This is the part where magicninja objects that CnG aren't DH puppets amirite?

New Polar Order [NpO]
In the Bi-Polar War, our common allies in the Imperial Assault Alliance defended you. While we may have differed in opinion and clashed on ideas with you, we understood that they held you in high regard and we valued them for that loyalty and integrity. So when they rode to war, so did we.

Out of respect for the memory of the Imperial Assault Alliance, at this time, the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization declines to recognize a state of war with the New Polar Order.

Don't forget the part where you abandoned your Synergy buddies on the field of battle a week into that conflict.  Out of respect my ass.

15 hours later, your entire alliance of 194 people has only 7 offensive wars total, while at the same time, nearly 80% of your alliance is in peace mode.

EDIT: Noticing typos hours after posting is fun!

Path of least resistance

Edited by MitchellBade