NSO, i have fought in many many war and your action to sanction me is sooo low. We are at alliance war and you are the one who in offensive war. We warned you to not attacked US, and you did it. We are in defensive war to protect our members. If you think that sanction me will make my soldiers put down their gun, you were wrong. i will continue to kill you.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now you come here and blame Kaskus for not accepting nothing other than white peace, but you should also blame NSO for trying to ask for any kind of surrender term when Kaskus already lost 70% of their original NS, isn't that punishment enough? I think it is. The same way you blame Kaskus for not ending this war because their stubbornness I can blame NSO for not ending this war because their arrogant behavior in demand a surrender.  

Also I hope NSO like my new signature  :smug:

Do try and keep up with the politics if you want to do more than make pretty pictures.

We've already done more than demand a surrender, we've made concessesions to work with them around it. Our "arrogance" has seen us bend our knee graciously to offer an end without a 'surrender' and make multiple offers off our original stance. As I've said, this has been a result of a series of their decisions. Quite frankly, it does me no disservice to avoid catering to your tears.

Stick to signatures. That one is good.

You accepted a person on NSO's ZI list and then attacked them after refusing to work with them on the issue when NSO followed through on it's listing. How any of you can sit there and try to claim the moral high ground here is fucking mind boggling, and no your war is not in any way defensive.

Do try and keep up with the politics if you want to do more than make pretty pictures.

We've already done more than demand a surrender, we've made concessesions to work with them around it. Our "arrogance" has seen us bend our knee graciously to offer an end without a 'surrender' and make multiple offers off our original stance. As I've said, this has been a result of a series of their decisions. Quite frankly, it does me no disservice to avoid catering to your tears.

Stick to signatures. That one is good.

The funny thing is NSO is who want to put and end on this so eagerly, but since you couldn't do it in your terms as a spoiled child you appealed to the use of sanctions in a alliance war, the shame is on you, and don't worry, I'll be around to remember it as many times as possible in the next months and years to come.

I'm sure that everyone will love to hear the history about how NSO failed to fight a war against an alliance much smaller than them, called two allies - one being the #5 biggest alliance in the game - and even after that had to resort to the pitiful tactic of use senate sanctions. And they will say "I thought that the lowest point of NSO history would be their defeat to Legion, but I was wrong..." and the young nation rulers will ask: "Is NSO the reformation of GGA?" It will be glorious, you'll see. 

Now man up and fight in a clean way.

Edited by D34th

The funny thing is NSO is who want to put and end on this so eagerly, but since you couldn't do it in your terms as a spoiled child you appealed to the use of sanctions in a alliance war, the shame is on you, and don't worry, I'll be around to remember it as many times as possible in the next months and years to come.

I'm sure that everyone will love to hear the history about how NSO failed to fight a war against an alliance much smaller than them, called two allies - one being the #5 biggest alliance in the game - and even after that had to resort to pitiful tactic of use senate sanctions. And they will say "I thought that the lowest point of NSO history would be their defeat to Legion, but I was wrong..." and the young nation rulers will ask: "Is NSO the reformation of GGA?" It will be glorious, you'll see. 

Now man up and fight in a clean way.

Glorious indeed. I eagerly await your great efforts with bated breath.

just an excuse to cover up the shame
only cowards!!

It's hilarious watching you bawww from the sidelines. Don't you think it's just a little hypocritical that you of all people call others cowards?

Your leader wishes to bring up events from another world quite frequently; in this other world he loves to speak of, it's not uncommon for sanctions to be applied by those with the ability to do so to further increase their position. :)

Would you care to tell us who YOU think the leader of Kaskus is?

I believe that Bitburg is one of your leaders.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/114932-a-shangri-la-announcement/page-6#entry3092669
Quote embedding removes Bitburgs words if I quote Longshadows post. This is not the first reference to other wordly comparisons by him or by Tan - who I think is also one of your leaders.

Why are we acting like senate sanctions are so morally reprehensible? Until we start sending Kaskus members to death camps, I'd calm down. Go take your medication, D34th.

That said, I like your signature. Thanks for the free publicity.

Why are we acting like senate sanctions are so morally reprehensible? Until we start sending Kaskus members to death camps, I'd calm down. Go take your medication, D34th.

I wouldn't read too much into D34th's posts, or actually read D34th's posts at all really.  He's just trying to make the same tired political points people made against GOONS in similar situations.  Kaskus is barely an alliance, no forums, no clear chain of command, seemingly no accountability.  Why should NSO refrain from using sanctions on such a group?  The anwser: they should not refrain at all.

I wouldn't read too much into D34th's posts, or actually read D34th's posts at all really.  He's just trying to make the same tired political points people made against GOONS in similar situations.  Kaskus is barely an alliance, no forums, no clear chain of command, seemingly no accountability.  Why should NSO refrain from using sanctions on such a group?  The anwser: they should not refrain at all.

Tan is the leader
We have a forum but we use more effective means of communication. Were a small alliance no need for a forums.

We know the situation and have reacted in a way we few is respectable to whom matters to us.
We don't play by your rules you don't have to play by ours I could care less about sanction. Its part of the game.

Guys why are you responding to D34th?

I'm really bored and nothing interesting is happening in other places. If you want, I can try to coup you or something and be able to post internally about fun stuff. :ehm:

Really, Kaskus?

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=289420&Extended=1

And you whine about us prolonging the war.

Oh snap, a nation that high on their side? I think our lower mid-tiers are going to be nuking each other over the chance to actually fight in the war.

Edited by Hereno

I have a quote for you.

<RagnarBuliwyf[NPO]> Razor leads in peace time

<RagnarBuliwyf[NPO]> Bit in war time

<RagnarBuliwyf[NPO]> Tan is there for war help

I love getting these double messages pray tell us who actually holds any power and mind you we don't actually care at this point anymore.

Tan is the leader

We have a forum but we use more effective means of communication. Were a small alliance no need for a forums.

We know the situation and have reacted in a way we few is respectable to whom matters to us.

We don't play by your rules you don't have to play by ours I could care less about sanction. Its part of the game.

Oh gosh I love this, Tan is the leader! No, Razor is the leader! No, Bit is the leader!

Please can you give us a straight answer, or better yet just don't give us an answer at all and we will happily oblige to turn you all into dust.

Because the use of senate sanctions in regular wars are morally reprehensible, senate sanctions are used to deal with nuclear rogues, not with alliances that you can't defeat. 

I thought you had stopped with the non sense of think that you is who define what is and what isn't an alliance, just because they have no forums doesn't mean they aren't a organized group under the same AA and with the same objectives, if having no forums is your excuse to defend the use of senate sanctions you should look for another, because this one is a poor one.

I thought you had stopped with the non sense of think that you is who define what is and what isn't an alliance, just because they have no forums doesn't mean they aren't a organized group under the same AA and with the same objectives, if having no forums is your excuse to defend the use of senate sanctions you should look for another, because this one is a poor one.

You can argue about how your definition of "alliance" differs from mine until you are blue in the face.  It doesn't matter what the definition is, the point is that Kaskus are clearly operating outside the bounds of normal alliance diplomacy and compromise.  NSO are justified to call sanctions on them.

Because the use of senate sanctions in regular wars are morally reprehensible, senate sanctions are used to deal with nuclear rogues, not with alliances that you can't defeat. 

Kaskus is something of a rogue alliance.  Does the validity of tactics against one rogue cease to be valid when dealing with mass rogue activity?  If so, at what point does the use of sanctions cease to be valid?  Is there a specific number of nations or particular indicia of cohesion that grant hostile nations the veil of the purported "no sanctions on alliances" standard?

The use of sanctions to fight a war is rare simply because in coalition warfare it is for the most part a zero-sum game, even if you have a senate advantage.