my only regret is that you are all out of range

sir kain- i also regret this- you by far, hands down was the best (pretty dam close to the only) fight i have had in this 2 month long pissing match.

ps: if you have any buddies (who want to fight) down here with us bottom feeders send them my way- still have 3 open defense slots

thanks partner

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow a new low- put sanction on our members

i thought it was bad enough- all the crying about us fighting all the "young guys"- sorry i missed that rule in the war handout.

lets state some facts: in my ns range- NSO: 5 nation older than me- 3 about same age (within couple 100 days or so either way)- 3 younger

NPO: 13 older- 7 about same age- 28 younger

shangri-la: all 8 younger

but lets be fair- you guys (shangri-la) declared on us a month and a half into this war- you knew what you were getting into (our nation had already fallen)- so enough crying

ps: was a quick count- most of it was done off alliance seniority- to lazy to go in and look at every nation

Edited by death from above 82

Aww muffin

not sure what this means- so i will take it literally= no thanks dont like muffins

rayvon how is the 100 infra and living off aid going?

leader of the sith- i have 3 defensive slots open. see if you could fill them- i am bored. you have a chance to pick my targets since you dont approve of the ones i pick.

Edited by death from above 82

not sure what this means- so i will take it literally= no thanks dont like muffins

rayvon how is the 100 infra and living off aid going?

leader of the sith- i have 3 defensive slots open. see if you could fill them- i am bored. you have a chance to pick my targets since you dont approve of the ones i pick.

It means keep crying.

*shrugs* Your nations in my range have no tech, I can't control the mechanics - I'm being declared on by nations with a lower NS and 1k infra. I still manage to find my way out anarchy everytime though :mellow:

Your leader wishes to bring up events from another world quite frequently; in this other world he loves to speak of, it's not uncommon for sanctions to be applied by those with the ability to do so to further increase their position. :)

Your leader wishes to bring up events from another world quite frequently; in this other world he loves to speak of, it's not uncommon for sanctions to be applied by those with the ability to do so to further increase their position. :)

just an excuse to cover up the shame
only cowards!!

This war is more tedious than Tetris-Legion and Mongols-GOONS combined. You two should just fuck and get it over with.

I'd love too, you should convince Kaskus they are hell bent on sending themselves into the grave.

just an excuse to cover up the shame
only cowards!!

Oh that's cute, what shame might that be? We dropped you 72% of your entire strength. I'd say that's a success.

So now NSO is resorting to sanctions? Congrats NSO, you reached a new level of failure.

The one thing I love about you D34th is you are consistent. Free beer for you when you want it.

So any alliance that find themselves in war with NSO anytime in future can use senate sanctions on your nations and you'll be ok with it right? After all it is just a normal procedure in modern CN warfare and everybody do it, wait, ops... 

Edited by D34th

So now NSO is resorting to sanctions? Congrats NSO, you reached a new level of failure.

Pray tell, in what way have we failed?

We've utilized yet another tool at our dispose in a battle with an insurgence who recognizes no conventions of this world. The unfolding series of events have all been initiated by their deviant choices; we've offered a few resolutions to this war already which they continue to denounce while putting the blame on our (nay - on my) shoulders for the prolonging. If they wish to carry on their little tirade longer, so be it - their choice. My choice will be to minimalize them in every way possible.

Edit: lol - keep stretching, d34th. And yes, go ahead and use a senate seat against us if you so wish. STA will have to obtain one first. Or any alliance whom wishes to fight us and make use of the seat while doing so.

TPF and NEW are more than welcome to sanction my nations. However, in such actions, much like declaring war on a nation, they'd be making an aggressive move. An act of war. This is their right. Edited by Rayvon

Pray tell, in what way have we failed?

We've utilized yet another tool at our dispose in a battle with an insurgence who recognizes no conventions of this world. The unfolding series of events have all been initiated by their deviant choices; we've offered a few resolutions to this war already which they continue to denounce while putting the blame on our (nay - on my) shoulders for the prolonging. If they wish to carry on their little tirade longer, so be it - their choice. My choice will be to minimalize them in every way possible.

Translating...

We couldn't defeat Kaskus by ourselves then we suggested to NPO that we would be ok if they decided to help us to do it, but NPO wasn't enough so we requested another ally to help us in our incompetence to win a war that we started, but that didn't worked either. Now our small nations are taking a beat and we decided to use pitiful tactics such senate sanctions in a desperate attempt to put an end in war that become a burden for us and our allies.

Ok got it, I must say this reeks of desperation.

Edit: lol - keep stretching, d34th. And yes, go ahead and use a senate seat against us if you so wish. STA will have to obtain one first.

STA is well known for being honorable and loyal with allies or enemies, we wouldn't use such low tactic in a war neither we would even need to appeal to such desperate measure to beat the crap of your alliance.  

Edited by D34th

Translating...

We couldn't defeat Kaskus by ourselves then we suggested to NPO that we would be ok if they decided to help us to do it, but NPO wasn't enough so we requested another ally to help us in our incompetence to win a war that we started, but that didn't worked either. Now our small nations are taking a beat and we decided to use pitiful tactics such senate sanctions in a desperate attempt to put an end in war that become a burden for us and our allies.

Ok got it, I must say this reeks of desperation.

STA is well known for being honorable and loyal with allies or enemies, we wouldn't use such low tactic in a war neither we would even need to appeal to such desperate measure to beat the crap of your alliance.  

The problem here is that you're assuming that Kaskus is not defeated. Having your entire alliance in the 20k NS range or less, after having lost over 70% of your original NS, is not at all winning. Yes, they are able to declare wars and nuke our noob nations, but that hardly means they are winning much of anything.

Now, let me present to you a scenario: A member on an alliance affiliation by his lonesome has decided to attack your alliance. He refuses any kind of peace except white peace, and will fight you eternally to get it. He has dropped into your lower tier, is nuking your noob nations, and is using uranium to restock his nukes. Would you sanction this rogue?

The only difference in the case of Kaskus is that there are more than one of these people under the same alliance affiliation. When they refuse to negotiate for over a month, insist on hanging in our lower tier and messing with our noobs, continually act like a pack of children when it comes to diplomacy, and absolutely refuse to negotiate for peace until they are beaten to the point where they can no longer fight at all, they are little more than an alliance of nuke rogues; a rogue alliance, if you will. And they will be put down by any means necessary because they refuse to acknowledge even the most basic of the conventions that run this planet - as rogues often do.

The problem here is that you're assuming that Kaskus is not defeated. Having your entire alliance in the 20k NS range or less, after having lost over 70% of your original NS, is not at all winning. Yes, they are able to declare wars and nuke our noob nations, but that hardly means they are winning much of anything.

Now, let me present to you a scenario: A member on an alliance affiliation by his lonesome has decided to attack your alliance. He refuses any kind of peace except white peace, and will fight you eternally to get it. He has dropped into your lower tier, is nuking your noob nations, and is using uranium to restock his nukes. Would you sanction this rogue?

The only difference in the case of Kaskus is that there are more than one of these people under the same alliance affiliation. When they refuse to negotiate for over a month, insist on hanging in our lower tier and messing with our noobs, continually act like a pack of children when it comes to diplomacy, and absolutely refuse to negotiate for peace until they are beaten to the point where they can no longer fight at all, they are little more than an alliance of nuke rogues; a rogue alliance, if you will. And they will be put down by any means necessary because they refuse to acknowledge even the most basic of the conventions that run this planet - as rogues often do.

The defeat is nothing more then giving up the fight, if you're still fighting you aren't defeated. 

"It ain't about how hard someone hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward."

Now please, don't try to compare Kaskus with a single rogue nation, they aren't who attacked NSO, NSO attacked them, they're just defending their member, who said they are obligated to accept a surrender? Why wouldn't they fight for what they want(white peace)? Now you come here and blame Kaskus for not accepting nothing other than white peace, but you should also blame NSO for trying to ask for any kind of surrender term when Kaskus already lost 70% of their original NS, isn't that punishment enough? I think it is. The same way you blame Kaskus for not ending this war because their stubbornness I can blame NSO for not ending this war because their arrogant behavior in demand a surrender.  

Also I hope NSO like my new signature  :smug: