I am confused "Shangri-La hereby recognizes a state of war with Kaskus" what does this mean? You have declared 20 of 71 wars we have fought? I guess "recognizes" is different than "declares" or "is at war with". I Lord Bitburg recognize that Shangri-la is very "ANNOYED, IRRITATED, LIVID, IRATE, HEATED, maybe even Gnashing of teeth" at Kaskus. But i think "state of war" is kinda Harsh. 

I have seating for 2, with another opening at change, would love to seat some annoyed  Shang nations.

And Sardonic, what's the matter with chewing on feet? Meow, it can lead to much better things! :P

Edited by Lord Bit

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am confused "Shangri-La hereby recognizes a state of war with Kaskus" what does this mean? You have declared 20 of 71 wars we have fought? I guess "recognizes" is different than "declares" or "is at war with". I Lord Bitburg recognize that Shangri-la is very "ANNOYED, IRRITATED, LIVID, IRATE, HEATED, maybe even Gnashing of teeth" at Kaskus. But i think "state of war" is kinda Harsh. 

I have seating for 2, with another opening at change, would love to seat some annoyed  Shang nations.

And Sardonic, what's the matter with chewing on feet? Meow, it can lead to much better things! :P

1. There isn't a pressing need for us to declare on many of your nations, seeing as the first thing you guys do once you get out of anarchy is fill up your offensive slots completely.

2. There are three alliances fighting you, and we are all competing for slots.

3. You are in the lower tier where all of our noobs are, with nations like gantanX that have the top 5 casualties in the game fighting us. Of course you will be doing well against these nations. That you are actually on here bragging about your victories with WRCs and nukes over nations without wonders is pathetic.

4. Keep in mind that our lower tier can easily be rebuilt. While you might be doing quite a bit of damage to nations without much in the way of wonders and improvements to fight you back with, it only takes a few rounds of aid to rebuild them. Meanwhile, you're wasting a far larger amount of money and don't have much of an upper tier with which to rebuild.

5. Kaskus will not be getting white peace, so all you're doing now is keeping yourselves from being able to rebuild by one day for every day you stay in the conflict longer.

But thanks for sending me an in-game PM so that I could come here and address your idiocy personally. I appreciate it.

1. There isn't a pressing need for us to declare on many of your nations, seeing as the first thing you guys do once you get out of anarchy is fill up your offensive slots completely.

2. There are three alliances fighting you, and we are all competing for slots.

3. You are in the lower tier where all of our noobs are, with nations like gantanX that have the top 5 casualties in the game fighting us. Of course you will be doing well against these nations. That you are actually on here bragging about your victories with WRCs and nukes over nations without wonders is pathetic.

4. Keep in mind that our lower tier can easily be rebuilt. While you might be doing quite a bit of damage to nations without much in the way of wonders and improvements to fight you back with, it only takes a few rounds of aid to rebuild them. Meanwhile, you're wasting a far larger amount of money and don't have much of an upper tier with which to rebuild.

5. Kaskus will not be getting white peace, so all you're doing now is keeping yourselves from being able to rebuild by one day for every day you stay in the conflict longer.

But thanks for sending me an in-game PM so that I could come here and address your idiocy personally. I appreciate it.

#1 Most alliances try to keep people in anarchy and direct the war, But I guess I can see you allowing us to pick our targets as a "Smart Move"

#2 competing for slots??  I have 2 open and counted over 35 kaskus slots open??  I guess your being polite, letting others go first.  So Ok

#3 Noobs  hell you attacked us, if you didnt want us to fight back, don"t declare a state of "annoyed",  one nation is 945 old (you) 1.8k NS   hows that warchest?

#4 We do not need a upper tier, unlike some we have warchest, It only costs 300m to go from 1000 to 5999.  and that 300 m is 100 slots or 200 days for your upper tier rebuild plan

#5 A day without war, is click, ok done.  like a day without nukes is a day without warmth.  If your asking for white peace, we can probably give it to you.

and thanks I will consider  that a compliment.   Wakakakakakakaka

Edited by Lord Bit

#1 Most alliances try to keep people in anarchy and direct the war, But I guess I can see you allowing us to pick our targets as a "Smart Move"

#2 competing for slots??  I have 2 open and counted over 35 kaskus slots open??  I guess your being polite, letting others go first.  So Ok

#3 Noobs  hell you attacked us, if you didnt want us to fight back, don"t declare a state of "annoyed",  one nation is 945 old (you) 1.8k NS   hows that warchest?

#4 We do not need a upper tier, unlike some we have warchest, It only costs 300m to go from 1000 to 5999.  and that 300 m is 100 slots or 200 days for your upper tier rebuild plan

#5 A day without war, is click, ok done.  like a day without nukes is a day without warmth.  If your asking for white peace, we can probably give it to you.

and thanks I will consider  that a compliment.   Wakakakakakakaka

You're a bunch of seasoned fighters with WRCs mopping up against nations who haven't been in existence but maybe a few months at best, without wonders and without good warchests. Congratulations. You are successfully managing to bite our toes and irritate us. Our disbandment is imminent. Please forgive us our transgressions, oh mighty wakakakakaka.

What Hereno said, its pretty pathetic that Kaskus thinks its doing anything of note fighting our low end nations when they have MPs, DRAs, FACs and WRCs. Its like sending a 12 year old child against a well trained 18 year old soldier; or the old analogy bringing a gun to a knife fight.

I think Clint said it best in Unforgiven

Will Munny[/url]: Who's the fellow owns this shithole?
[pause]
Will Munny[/url]: You, fat man. Speak up.
Skinny Dubois[/url]: Uh, I... I own this establishment. I bought the place from Greeley for a thousand dollars.
[Will levels the shotgun, and speaks to someone standing behind Skinny]
Will Munny[/url]: You better clear outta there.
Man: Yes, sir.
[scampers out of the way]
Little Bill Daggett[/url]: Just hold it right there. Hold it...!
[Will shoots Skinny. Screaming, the women scatter upstairs]
Little Bill Daggett[/url]: Well, sir, you are a cowardly son of a bitch! You just shot an unarmed man!
Will Munny[/url]: Well, he should have armed himself if he's going to decorate his saloon with my friend

Yes, I am a cowardly Son of a bitch, who kills unarmed nations.  But when their alliance decides to attack Kaskus, the had best arm themselves.

Little Bill Daggett[/url]: You'd be William Munny out of Missouri. Killer of women and children.
Will Munny[/url]: That's right. I've killed women and children. I've killed just about everything that walks or crawled at one time or another. And I'm here to kill you, Little Bill, for what you did to Ned.

And yes I have killed every thing that walks or crawls, or slithers like a sith at one time or another.

Edited by Lord Bit

Yes, please listen to the man with experience here. 

As opposed to who? You? The man who's done nothing but either seriously bend the truth or outright lie this whole time? I have no trouble taking his word for over yours.

As opposed to who? You? The man who's done nothing but either seriously bend the truth or outright lie this whole time? I have no trouble taking his word for over yours.

...? Are you that dense?

I was seriously saying listen to Sard here, and linked those logs to show that anything else is a waste of time. 

Edited by Unknown Smurf

All I am seeing here is yet again Kaskus/Mongols inefficient leadership, you lying through your teeth and yet another group of fine alliances getting put into a situation that they don't want to be in all because you can't accept how business is done here.

This isn't your home, this is Bob. Bob is run a certain way and has a certain set of rules that you follow. In about 1 month you have lost 72% of your entire strength, I'd say you have lost. While you continue to cut the legs off of low tier nations thinking you are winning all you are doing is pissing more people off. When you continue to piss people off you don't get what you want. All those "negotiations" show is a lack of respect for the way things are done, for what GOONS and Co. were offering in an almost mirror image to how things were handled with the crap you pulled against us and Kaskus' gov't pulled against us.

When is it that you and yours will realize that we aren't messing around? You have lost the war, strategically, logistically and diplomatically. The only thing you still have is your pride, which it seems is bigger than the entire planet of Bob. You wonder why your allies backed off when NPO and our other allies stepped up and said "Back off or face consequences." They understand how this game is played, you seem to think that you can dictate the rules. That what you consider to be "well natured fun." Is actually business, war is lovely; I enjoy fighting just as much as you do. But when you lose 72% of your entire strength (from where you stood prior to the war) and continue to say "We want white peace! We beat you! You had to call in allies!" You won't get it, what you will get? Nothing. Absolutely nothing,

This isn't the sandbox anymore, this wasn't well-natured fun. This was us coming in and saying "You screwed us, we screw you." We did that, we even kicked the crap out of your alliance who was foolish enough to try and get in our way. Yet here we still are a little over a month later still fighting because your pride won't allow you to realize you've lost. This isn't a victory for Kaskus, all you are doing is beating on small children. You think you are defending a brother? You defended him, you fought for him, you bled for him. Now its time to call it quits, admit you've lost and pack up and go home.

Yet will you? Probably not, because you fools think that you've actually won something here today. All you've won is a certificate of stupidity. Congratulations! 10 points to Kaskus for being the biggest waste of space on Planet Bob. I don't think I could have ever seen a greater group of fools in my life! The fact that you have brought me to the point where I find GOONS to be respectable and honorable people shows just how far you've gone! Want to know something funny? The best you will be able to come up with to fight this is two responses: "Hah! He's mad! Wakakakaka!" or "But you had to call in NPO and Shangri-La! You didn't beat us!" I find that Sardonic put it quite appropriately; you need to be exterminated like the cockroaches you are.

But you know what takes the cake? We aren't offering reps, we don't even want reps! We just want you to admit defeat, that you were beaten on the field of battle and that the war is over. All it would take is saying "Hey we've been beaten! It was fun! Let's get back to the business of building!" All it would take, yet can you do that? Could you do that? Absolutely not, because you have some sense of otherworldly pride attached to you. Respected isn't something you just get, you have to earn it. You haven't earned it at all, all you've earned is contempt. All you've gained from the last two wars you have fought in is the dunce's hat. You are ridiculed, made fun of, used to create animosity between people for the sake of a debate.

You aren't even an alliance anymore, just a collection of rogues who think its fun to beat up on new nations.

Ouch  BANG!  oh awake now. I hit my head when I fell asleep trying to read that log.  Smurf you are the man, or crazy, if you save all that stuff and know where to find it!  I am gona hook you up with the Sominex company, then I will buy stock, and make a mint!   Man that is worse than Reading law books!  great sleep aid.

As for fighting smalls. We have been at war for almost 2 months,  NSO is 60-70% below 25-30K  so we attack them,  Shang attacked us knowing our strength, Out of Pride Hereno threw her "noobs, her included"  to the wolves.  NPO is giving a decent fight.  Oh and Wad of Lint, is the luckiest SOB, ever to roam Planet BOB!

But EH!  actually we are dying of BORDOM.     Sun Tzu, should add a new chapter to "The Art of WAR"   How to kill the enemy with BORDOM.    Please press the attack!

Ouch  BANG!  oh awake now. I hit my head when I fell asleep trying to read that log.  Smurf you are the man, or crazy, if you save all that stuff and know where to find it!  I am gona hook you up with the Sominex company, then I will buy stock, and make a mint!   Man that is worse than Reading law books!  great sleep aid.

As for fighting smalls. We have been at war for almost 2 months,  NSO is 60-70% below 25-30K  so we attack them,  Shang attacked us knowing our strength, Out of Pride Hereno threw her "noobs, her included"  to the wolves.  NPO is giving a decent fight.  Oh and Wad of Lint, is the luckiest SOB, ever to roam Planet BOB!

But EH!  actually we are dying of BORDOM.     Sun Tzu, should add a new chapter to "The Art of WAR"   How to kill the enemy with BORDOM.    Please press the attack!

Did you really just say we "threw our noobs to the wolves" over "pride"? Do you know why the war started in the first place?

The second chapter Sun Tzu forgot to add to the Art of War was how to kill your enemy with irony.

Did you really just say we "threw our noobs to the wolves" over "pride"? Do you know why the war started in the first place?

The second chapter Sun Tzu forgot to add to the Art of War was how to kill your enemy with irony.

Or bad English. Dear god where did he learn to speak.

Agreed but this is not the way of CN or the world. Who won the Vietnam
war? The Us had the military, the money, the power. The viet cong had
the heard and will to fight. In the end America called it a day, moved
on and realized, that the enemy could not hurt them, but the super
power could not crush or have the will to win. Vietnam was taken over
by Uncle Ho, and Siagon is now called Ho Chi Minh City. Who won?
say
what you like Kaskus has done damage to NSO and Shang, we cannot hurt
NPO because of size. Yes you have hurt us, but we will rebuild quickly.
and like the Viet Cong (10 year war) we still have the will to fight.

OOC: I applaud you on being so delusional as to think that you are anywhere near what the Viet Cong was or think that the factors that allowed the Viet Cong to do what it did exist in this game. Cheers.

Bitburg, for all the praise you want to throw around to NPO [i](I don't know if you think sucking up to them is going to have influence over my or your position in this war or what - but meh ...)[/i], maybe you should read again something he's told you guys already while you continue this verbal diarrhea. Viet Cong ..... lol