[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1358833973' post='3083246']
So will the alliance surrender after a week of hard fighting when their oh so glorious Elrict gets put into a position of almost being bill-locked?
[/quote]

Nice try but he's too big!

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1358834531' post='3083273']
and here comes the !@#$-posting squad
[/quote]

If you don't like to hear that may be next time your alliance man up and fight their own wars, until there shame on you.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1358838009' post='3083407']
Chalk this up to a victory and showing yet again why NSO is inadequate at fighting.

3 alliances and counting :v
[/quote]

I think they did this fair HIRO Nakara. You can clay Kaskus has 380 nation while they are only 118 nation now ... :popcorn:

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1358833840' post='3083235']
Well that's perfectly fine, the world could use more GOONSes.

And less people who make sophomoric statements about how they are defeating a much bigger alliance by chewing at its' feet.
[/quote]You should be demanding royalties on that !@#$.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1358833300' post='3083210']
Now that NPO is busy with a more important war and NSO is still in bad shape to fight a alliance smaller than them, Shangri-la comes to save the day. Your inability to fight your own war never ceases to amaze me NSO.
[/quote]

Oh you! :wub: If you would be so kind, could you actually maybe pull your head out of thine buttocks and use logic? Oh wait I forgot you don't know what that is...

[quote name='Tir Nan Og' timestamp='1358835198' post='3083300']
Kaskus never quits. I feel your pain NSO. Those guys are just rabid insane.
[/quote]

I have dubbed them the Black Knight, for they will not quit even when all they do is bleed on you.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1358837540' post='3083390']
If you don't like to hear that may be next time your alliance man up and fight their own wars, until there shame on you.
[/quote]

Oh here you go again! :wub: So D34th can I ask the logical question, how would you have handled an alliance that won't surrender when (by all conventional standards) they have been defeated but are too proud/ignorant/pathetic/trollolololol/wakaka to surrender?

Wait... I don't even know if you have the wherewithal to deal with such a thing. :facepalm:

[quote name='Longshadow' timestamp='1358844586' post='3083504']
Oh you! :wub: If you would be so kind, could you actually maybe pull your head out of thine buttocks and use logic? Oh wait I forgot you don't know what that is...

I have dubbed them the Black Knight, for they will not quit even when all they do is bleed on you.

Oh here you go again! :wub: So D34th can I ask the logical question, how would you have handled an alliance that won't surrender when (by all conventional standards) they have been defeated but are too proud/ignorant/pathetic/trollolololol/wakaka to surrender?

Wait... I don't even know if you have the wherewithal to deal with such a thing. :facepalm:
[/quote]

I'll ignore the insults and give to you and NSO two advices that you both can use for the rest of your life:

1- Don't start things you can't finish,

or if you for some reason you ignored advice 1

2- at least be honest and admit that you are unable to finish what you started and that you need help.

The fact here is that NSO underestimated Kaskus resilience, if they didn't surrendered yet is because you didn't pushed them hard enough and clearly are unable to do it by yourselves. There is a phrase who says [i]"You aren't defeated when you lose. You're only defeated when you quit." [/i]and[i] [/i]Kaskus seems to follow this line of thought and as NPO and now Shangri-la help clearly show, NSO was unprepared to fight an enemy with such tenacity.

@long shadow.

if NSO si desperetly wanted out of this conflict we would have white peaced it is not our pride that is keping this from ending it is.

NSO has to much pride to admit the screwed themselves over
Kaskus is having way way way ti much fun with this

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1358845803' post='3083513']
The fact here is that NSO underestimated Kaskus resilience, if they didn't surrendered yet is because you didn't pushed them hard enough and clearly are unable to do it by yourselves. There is a phrase who says [b][i]"You aren't defeated when you lose. You're only defeated when you quit." [/i][/b]and[i] [/i]Kaskus seems to follow this line of thought and as NPO and now Shangri-la help clearly show, NSO was unprepared to fight an enemy with such tenacity.
[/quote]

This is rich. The bolded part is my favorite cuz its the same line Kaskus likes to use. I can't tell if you are as brain-dead as they are but I would have hoped you wouldn't continue to support such outright foolishness and idiocity. But eh people always surprise you right? Seriously though, they are a limbless torso, bleeding and gnawing at our ankles and feet. We laugh at them and fight them and its fun! But at the same time we would really love to get into the real war. Y'know? ;)

[quote name='KenoCore' timestamp='1358846215' post='3083523']
@long shadow.

if NSO si desperetly wanted out of this conflict we would have w[b]hite peaced it is not our pride that is keping this from ending it is.[/b]

NSO has to much pride to admit the screwed themselves over
Kaskus is having way way way ti much fun with this
[/quote]

No, it is y'all who have too much pride. We did exactly what we are allowed to do, y'all stonewalled us on giving up Smurf or doing anything related to dealing with the issue that he created. We went to war and really only want y'all to admit the mistake you made in going to war over such a stupid issue. However you can't admit that you made a mistake which is why we are still at war.

you act like we have once been mad that Shang joined in it was forseen and predicted and we welcome it we welcome th challenge.

also tell your friends in shang not to send aid under the name "prewar aid" the day of the DOW and planning to do so right after our big brother went to fight INT it was fairly clear who they would war. SHang and NSO you 2 alliances have !@#$%*ed more then GOONS did and with less class. You have been doing everything we want. you are embarrasing not only yourself but your allies and you should feel like crap. i still love you guys though but come on.

[quote name='Longshadow' timestamp='1358846512' post='3083525']
This is rich. The bolded part is my favorite cuz its the same line Kaskus likes to use. I can't tell if you are as brain-dead as they are but I would have hoped you wouldn't continue to support such outright foolishness and idiocity. But eh people always surprise you right? Seriously though, they are a limbless torso, bleeding and gnawing at our ankles and feet. We laugh at them and fight them and its fun! But at the same time we would really love to get into the real war. Y'know? ;)
[/quote]

Do you like to throw a lot of insults, this tells much about you.

So you say that Kaskus are a limbless torso, bleeding and gnawing at our ankles and feet, yet you need help to deal with them, you're too blind by your delusional superiority, but the joke is on NSO. Also what makes you think that the war you're fighting isn't real? It is so real that you needed help to fight it. That's what is so wrong with NSO, you burps arrogance and pretend to be superior but your actions disprove your words. So while you believe you're a great comedian and world is laughing with you, the fact is that is world is laughing at you.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1358845803' post='3083513']
I'll ignore the insults and give to you and NSO two advices that you both can use for the rest of your life:

1- Don't start things you can't finish,

or if you for some reason you ignored advice 1

2- at least be honest and admit that you are unable to finish what you started and that you need help.

The fact here is that NSO underestimated Kaskus resilience, if they didn't surrendered yet is because you didn't pushed them hard enough and clearly are unable to do it by yourselves. There is a phrase who says [i]"You aren't defeated when you lose. You're only defeated when you quit." [/i]and[i] [/i]Kaskus seems to follow this line of thought and as NPO and now Shangri-la help clearly show, NSO was unprepared to fight an enemy with such tenacity.
[/quote]

D34th,
I couldn't agree with you more. I am a fan of yours :wub:

it just does not make sense to me about this announcement. There is a global war happening right now.
why should SL pick a tiny alliance such as kaskus to fight with rather than join the global war instead ?

and NSO, you have no shame at all. you need another 2 alliances to clean up your own mess...?
accepting the white peace is better to save your own face, rather than acting as a lame tough guy :facepalm: