An Ordo Paradoxia Announcement

keep back peddalin mate still made a coward move

EDIT: so for our 2 nations that didnt get hit back it calls for you guys to hit our whole AA....keep up the good work

Edited by mpetes

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1357481694' post='3072020']
In all honesty this was indeed our third option. We thought about TW but their numbers meant we needed a hand and our potential partner did not want to do it because they had friends there. (our first choice and one that would have been fun without any grudges) RE was also pushed aside because we have fought them every single round it is boring fighting the same opponents. We chose SUN/Citadel over lumping a mass of micro AAs because of SUN's first war being a joke, I mean it was cut short by the admin and on the 31st the top half of SUN were building and collectong while at war. Not ideal but that was our thinking.
[/quote] You scared gurll! I know it. Dont lie
[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1357467243' post='3071985']
So from that we can gather.

7k+ Nations
OP: 25
SUN + Cit: 11

They dont stand a chance.

Nothing out of the ordinary here.
[/quote]

Yea watch to see how fast the other AAs fall.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1357496077' post='3072075']
Tbh your war was considered, you guys declared on the 28th and the server went down for three days. You had two and half days of virtual tech raiding. The server came back up and the wars were over. Many of your nations got their first defending casualties from us, you included. We all noticed you guys building up and collecting the 31st during your war. The targetting of SUN was, and believe me or not, a mistake because we made the decision days ago to war sat/sun update I believe clash can confirm that (i may be wrong) but our target was not picked and finalized until around noon on sat. Targets did not get posted until roughly 5 pm est. We did not malicously nor purposely set out to get into a crap war as many say. Our thinking was that re and warriors, we could be wrong, were on a collision course due to a spy incident.
[/quote]

ooo yes including me with casualties, lol I was ranked 3rd in total with the war with NDO, and in a matter of min's with OP war jumped up to first since I wasn't that far away from first to begin with. O yes we went up on the 31st for total NS, yea looking at our alliance stats of us going down 1K NS really shows up being able to build right back up to were we were.. lol were you just looking at my nation alone and said all of SUN is doing that well. also a good portion of our members weren't even able to get back to there original infra level's when you started to attack.

I'm guessing your thinking was this, let RE and Warriors fight it out while you guys hardly get hurt, looking at the line up the only three people to really get hurt during this war is Jaxx Teller, Doctor Who, and Andy Capp... Since they are going to just about be the only people nuked on your side, but with there nice size WC they will do fine in rebuilding even if I bring them down to nothing in infra.

[quote name='KillerCruiser' timestamp='1357497229' post='3072079']

ooo yes including me with casualties, lol I was ranked 3rd in total with the war with NDO, and in a matter of min's with OP war jumped up to first since I wasn't that far away from first to begin with. O yes we went up on the 31st for total NS, yea looking at our alliance stats of us going down 1K NS really shows up being able to build right back up to were we were.. lol were you just looking at my nation alone and said all of SUN is doing that well. also a good portion of our members weren't even able to get back to there original infra level's when you started to attack.

I'm guessing your thinking was this, let RE and Warriors fight it out while you guys hardly get hurt, looking at the line up the only three people to really get hurt during this war is Jaxx Teller, Doctor Who, and Andy Capp... Since they are going to just about be the only people nuked on your side, but with there nice size WC they will do fine in rebuilding even if I bring them down to nothing in infra.
[/quote]

Not at all true I welcome being nuked, I have defensive slots open. Send a nuke nation with some spies my way. And I was not thinking let RE and warriors duke it out so OP can take little damage, I was thinking that we not allow you guys nor Citadel to sit the sidelines or engage in wars only to peace out quickly, /looks at Citadel, or in bs wars, /looks at SUN, only to grow while OP/RE and Warriors kill each other.

Edited by paul711

For all the talk about the breakdown of nations above thresholds, I found it amusing that it looks like the one Citadel nation above 10k and with nukes was missed.

[quote name='hartfw' timestamp='1357500332' post='3072104']
For all the talk about the breakdown of nations above thresholds, I found it amusing that it looks like the one Citadel nation above 10k and with nukes was missed.
[/quote]
Good point. Citadel wasn't included in the nation lists (besides Thomas'). Citadel has 1 currently over 10K, but looks like a second guy was also above that level yesterday. Their number 3 was above 9k yesterday, as well.

So, given the build up did right before the blitz, the blitz itself, and what looks like a lack of buildup right now by SUN/Cit, it doesn't seem all that unfair.

It's certainly more difficult to put wars together after a bunch of AA's have warred, which just reinforces the point- war early, war often. B-)

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1357500720' post='3072106']
Good point. Citadel wasn't included in the nation lists (besides Thomas'). Citadel has 1 currently over 10K, but looks like a second guy was also above that level yesterday. Their number 3 was above 9k yesterday, as well.

So, given the build up did right before the blitz, the blitz itself, and what looks like a lack of buildup right now by SUN/Cit, it doesn't seem all that unfair.

It's certainly more difficult to put wars together after a bunch of AA's have warred, which just reinforces the point- war early, war often. B-)
[/quote]

I'm the one who has the number 2 Citadel nation in my wars. He was just above 10K NS this morning and somehow he got missed. So, I declared and knocked him down about 1.5K NS before he logged on and rebuilt 400 NS...

Edited by 14dwright

[sub]Funny thing about TE and War[/sub]
[sub]You(the target) dont get to pick who gets hit or when. who gets the blitz and how big your attacker is, its just war, fight your best and if you cant fight then thats the best you can do.[/sub]

[quote name='mpetes' timestamp='1357452181' post='3071934']
ahh gotta hit someone who has just got out a war....lost respect OP
[/quote]

My reply comes in the form of a quote:

[quote name='mpetes' timestamp='1356649090' post='3068603']
its early in the round...quit complaining and fight many days to rebuild
[/quote]

Look familiar?

Look I realise it's a game but for crying out loud at least try to keep it up above an infantile logic level. Here is the absolute undenial reality.

One alliance attacks another that's effectively just two days out of war and in my own case one day. I was in war then on the final day of that war the server went down. I found out the server was back on the 5th, replaced some infra and made a collection then was attacked by a bunch who had double my infra and NS the very next day.

And that's the reality across the board. This lot sat there and instead of taking on alliances who have not been in war like they haven't they picked on one that was just a day or two out of it and had a far lower average nation strength. Then try to talk infantile crap that's supposed to convince us or anybody else this is a fair secnario?

To the rest of you they should have been fighting with you must obviously know as I do this is a farce that's supposed to get them out of fighting a proper war for weeks. Well given that my alliance didn't get the respect of a breathing space from them they haven't earned that respect either.

Go at it. Hit their asses the moment they play out their farce or even before because if you don't you're leaving them to play out this pantomime then sit for more weeks doing nothing. They have set their own rules with this crap. Play them by their own code.

[quote name='TigerBaby' timestamp='1357514170' post='3072162']
Well given that my alliance didn't get the respect of a breathing space from them they haven't earned that respect either.

Go at it. Hit their asses the moment they play out their farce or even before because if you don't you're leaving them to play out this pantomime then sit for more weeks doing nothing. They have set their own rules with this crap. Play them by their own code.
[/quote]

Uh oh, looks like we got the formation of a rogue...

Edit: You're not in my range so I take back my offer.

Edited by 14dwright

[quote name='14dwright' timestamp='1357514773' post='3072166']
Uh oh, looks like we got the formation of a rogue...

Edit: You're not in my range so I take back my offer.
[/quote]

Laughing my socks off, you continued the absurd logic I just pointed out. You address nothing and illustrate what i'm talking about by saying to a guy who is already being attacked by 3 of your nations who have double the infra I do that I should come and get you. I'm in anarchy and not even in your range tough guy.

YOU go get someone who isn't in anarchy and isn't just out of a war and who is on a par far less barely in range like your tough alliance has done. Until then you have nothing to say that doesn't illustrate the point of this farce. You have no avenue of complaint no matter what happens to you from here on.

Boo hoo, we hit you guys after y'all did a tech raid... Good luck in this war SUN/Citadel, I for one hope my nation survivers after this war haha

Edited by Swatch0

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1357516708' post='3072175']
Boo hoo, we hit you guys after y'all did a tech raid... Good luck in this war SUN/Citadel, I for one hope my nation survivers after this war haha
[/quote]

Thank you for the estimation that our war against an alliance which wasn't just out of a war and who had the same average we did and a third more nations than we did as a tech raid. You just put your farce in persepective far better than I did. Give everyone a label for that farce now. That will be a lot more interesting. How about pseudo war trying to pretend to other comparable alliances that you need a breathing space after this? You think you have fooled them? Don't bank on that.

[quote name='TigerBaby' timestamp='1357515194' post='3072169']
Laughing my socks off, you continued the absurd logic I just pointed out. You address nothing and illustrate what i'm talking about by saying to a guy who is already being attacked by 3 of your nations who have double the infra I do that I should come and get you. I'm in anarchy and not even in your range tough guy.

YOU go get someone who isn't in anarchy and isn't just out of a war and who is on a par far less barely in range like your tough alliance has done. Until then you have nothing to say that doesn't illustrate the point of this farce. You have no avenue of complaint no matter what happens to you from here on.
[/quote]

Sorry about the fact that only 1 SUN nation has more NS than me, or the fact that I took on two Citadel nations alone (1 I now have a partner and that 1 being the second strongest Citadel nation), or the fact that your ANS isn't as high as ours. I said sorry, now you can get over it.

Stelios... leader of RE.... judging who the better fighters are rofl.

I mean right now rome has a high average and decent quality. They always fall apart before the end though... just like the real rome.

Citadel wins this war. Easy.

[quote name='14dwright' timestamp='1357523874' post='3072219']
Sorry about the fact that only 1 SUN nation has more NS than me, or the fact that I took on two Citadel nations alone (1 I now have a partner and that 1 being the second strongest Citadel nation), or the fact that your ANS isn't as high as ours. I said sorry, now you can get over it.
[/quote]

So now you recognise you're a sorry low down bunch who lurked around waiting for an alliance just out of war and with a far lower average to ambush and pretend you're at war? You know WHY SUN don't have as much NS as you? THEY LIKE ME ARE JUST OUT OF WAR THE DAY BEFORE!!! And unlike you haven't been sitting there for 3 weeks doing nothing but building NS. We were in war after 10 days while you did nothing but build NS waiting for the chance to take advantage.

Now you're admitting to be the cowards of the round in the first 3 weeks and trying to hide behind a non war you can be sorry when others play the same card on you as is likely because you can have no complaints when they do. If they hit you right now you can have no complaints but don't worry about that. They will apologise and say oh well then you can get over it.

[quote name='TigerBaby' timestamp='1357515194' post='3072169']

[/quote]

Not sure how you guys do it but in OP we assign each nation two OP attackers during the blitz. Nathan's partner had rl issues and didn't make the blitz so on our IRC channel Nathan posted the link of his two targets (one of which was you) and I hit the link and declared. Your NS meant nothing to me as I did not even check it, you could have been bigger I did not know, I just hit you to help out an OP er. I will not apologize that I am bigger than you but I will offer you peace since now his partner is on you.

[quote name='SwazzTE' timestamp='1357524279' post='3072222']
Stelios... leader of RE.... judging who the better fighters are rofl.

I mean right now rome has a high average and decent quality. They always fall apart before the end though... just like the real rome.

Citadel wins this war. Easy.
[/quote]

If you think that end of the round stats mean anything, you are literally $%&@ed in the head.

[quote name='TigerBaby' timestamp='1357525289' post='3072232']
So now you recognise you're a sorry low down bunch who lurked around waiting for an alliance just out of war and with a far lower average to ambush and pretend you're at war? You know WHY SUN don't have as much NS as you? THEY LIKE ME ARE JUST OUT OF WAR THE DAY BEFORE!!! And unlike you haven't been sitting there for 3 weeks doing nothing but building NS. We were in war after 10 days while you did nothing but build NS waiting for the chance to take advantage.

Now you're admitting to be the cowards of the round in the first 3 weeks and trying to hide behind a non war you can be sorry when others play the same card on you as is likely because you can have no complaints when they do. If they hit you right now you can have no complaints but don't worry about that. They will apologise and say oh well then you can get over it.
[/quote]

So many things wrong with your argument....

You are claiming that you are just out of war one day before you hit you but your war screen shows your wars with NDO expired which you declared on the 12-26 that means your wars ended the night the server went down. In a previous reply you stated that you collected when the servers came back up which was another 3 days. Judging by your word useage I assume that you are not all the way stupid and did not collect during your wars with NDO. That means a possible 8 day back collect and juging by your defensive casualty count doesn't seem like you had much of a fight. So an 8 day collection plus 2 more days because we attacked the 5/6 update and you are not war ready. Did you honestly think that noone was watching your war?

I am not trying to spin anything on you but I will say this is war and we will execute it.

[quote name='TigerBaby' timestamp='1357525289' post='3072232']

[/quote]
I'm not admitting to anything. If you couldn't sense the sarcasm about how "sorry" I was, then you should probably work on that. Also, I build to war, not build to win the round.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1357531373' post='3072269']
Tiger, your repeated claims that there is a huge disparity in the comparative statistics is a fallacy.

Please take a look at the real statistics I posted this morning.

Thanks!
[/quote]

Frankly, what a load of !@#$. CT is IRRELEVANT to the fact my alliance is just out of war and has a far lower average. Tell you what stat guy. Forget this pretence of trying to pad it out with CT who are half your size and focus your mind on what I have been saying.

SUN NOT CT are just out of war. Try hard to digest this. We were in war and on the final day of that war the server crashed. When i got back to it on the 5th I bought back some lost infra and made a 5 day collection and then was attacked by 3 of your crew who ALL have double or close to double my infra the VERY NEXT day. Trying to avoid an actual war but I doubt you will because despite the antics of you and your mates no one is fooled.

You sat in peace collecting for 3 weeks and you're telling me that I am in a similar position just out of war with a 5 day collection? You know where you can stick that drivel I presume?. Don't try to insult my intelligence again.

In fact do. I will just point it out all over again to prevent you the chance of trying to spam the reality of your pretend war away.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1357534530' post='3072283']

We wouldn't dream of it, you are doing fine all by yourself. lol
[/quote]

Want to expand on that or just grunt and say nothing?

Expand on it with this and you can share it with stat guy Einstein.

SUN just out of war average NS 5,069

OP never in war average NS 8,942

YOU, Einstein, sitting collecting for 3 weeks NS 10,193 attacking me, just out of war the day before NS 5,076 and half your infra. Got any further fantasies about these realities?