Alliance Bribes - Are They Real?

Eridanus

I made a CyberNations account very recently and have been sent several messages from alliances claiming that they'd give me $15 million right away or $10 million every few weeks for joining. Are they serious, or is this just a trick to get me to join? What if I joined to get the money and then left? (I won't but I'm just wondering how they enforce that).

Thanks!

[quote name='Eridanus' timestamp='1356907635' post='3069586']
I made a CyberNations account very recently and have been sent several messages from alliances claiming that they'd give me $15 million right away or $10 million every few weeks for joining. Are they serious, or is this just a trick to get me to join? What if I joined to get the money and then left? (I won't but I'm just wondering how they enforce that).

Thanks!
[/quote]

Often alliances will put you on their Enemy lists and will attack your nation until you surrender and then extort the cash back from you.

Many alliances do give you this cash straight away. It helps nations get a good kickstart on their growth and (speaking as member of Non Grata Leadership), the aid we give we get back tenfold with active members helping defend and grow nations throughout our alliance via tech deals.

[quote name='BullGangsta' timestamp='1356910052' post='3069596']
oh they serious. check out my aid. I got my aid. if they didn't it would give them bad rep and no on would join
[/quote]TRANSLATION: Yes they will give you growth aid, if you look at my aid (Bullgangsta) UCoN gave me what they promised. And if you think about it, if they really didn't give you aid, they probably would get a bad rep and and no one would even think about joining.

[quote name='BullGangsta' timestamp='1356910620' post='3069603']
basically they want you to grow so they are bigger and more powerful.also, they have plenty of money to give. by they wan to buy tech from you because it's cheaper to them and it helps you.
[/quote]TRANSLATION: What Stewie said.

[quote name='Tom Riddle' timestamp='1357074538' post='3070229']
TRANSLATION: Yes, what Tom said was spot on, he translated my awful grammer to readable and understandable sentences. :-)
[/quote]

Translation: I think this is funny. Look how funny I am! LOOK AT MEE!!!!"

[quote name='Eridanus' timestamp='1356907635' post='3069586']

Thanks!
[/quote]

At this point in CN, money is irrelevant for the important players. Tech is important.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Thanks!

Yes. In the GPF(Global Protection Force) I was promptly given a 3M starting package as soon as my application was accepted.