Hellas Declaration of War on TPC

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1356756842' post='3069019']
TPC has 23 nations out of 26 in anarchy now and what they do?

They bring "new" nations - of 0 days - like New Assyrian Empire and Vagian Federation to use as attackers. Another old trick? Who needs to win by all means? ("new", rogues, crypto-alliances, hiding in caves etc. etc.)
[/quote]

You're losing touch with reality if you truly think you can convince anyone that what you have done is anything but as low and cowardly a blow as I have seen in this game. I'm confident not TPC nor anyone else will forget how low helias have sunk with this and it leaves you no avenue of complaint no matter what happens to you in future.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='TigerBaby' timestamp='1356782557' post='3069086']
You're losing touch with reality if you truly think you can convince anyone that what you have done is anything but as low and cowardly a blow as I have seen in this game. I'm confident not TPC nor anyone else will forget how low [u]helias[/u] have sunk with this and it leaves you no avenue of complaint no matter what happens to you in future.
[/quote]

*Hellas

But What a shame TPC , nations with over 5.6M , like Therm's , you started Turtling from day 1 , and up till now , all you do is lunching your Cruise missiles .

Edited by wasso

You're losing touch with reality if you truly think you can convince anyone that what you have done is anything but as low and cowardly a blow as I have seen in this game. I'm confident not TPC nor anyone else will forget how low helias have sunk with this and it leaves you no avenue of complaint no matter what happens to you in future.
[/quote]

Please tell your doctor to change you the pills ... you are obviously in another reality!

Edited by Alexandros o Megas

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1356787501' post='3069093']
Please tell your doctor to change you the pills ... you are obviously in another reality!
[/quote]

Believe me son I would need a dealer not a doctor to be convinced that a 2-1 down declare is anything but low and coardly and THAT'S reality.

[quote name='TigerBaby' timestamp='1356788717' post='3069096']
Believe me son I would need a dealer not a doctor to be convinced that a 2-1 down declare is anything but low and coardly and THAT'S reality.
[/quote]

Just as cowardly as what TPC did last round :P, but I mean hey it was inevitable right?

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1356727832' post='3068880']
OP holds grudges we actually advertise it but we do both. We get even and play to win.[/quote]

Personally, my preference is exactly the opposite of what Planet Steve has become at this point. And this is to everyone, I'm just using the above quote as an example.

I like an "anything goes except what happens in a round stays in that round" approach. When grudges are kept round to round, what makes Planet Steve any different from that other planet? Not much - sure we all start out small but if grudges are kept and everyone fights the same other "side" again and again and again, it might as well be the same thing.

A focus on "equal" fights were fine as a break but at this point it's lost it's appeal and is just boring. If people want "equal" - lets just all not have any alliances and fight whoever we want whenever we want. That's true equality.

Edited by White Chocolate

[quote name='TigerBaby' timestamp='1356788717' post='3069096']
[/quote]are you new to the game? it was not a 2:1, they had 26 fighting nations, we have roughly the same, we simply built up earlier than TPC and got the first strike in, i personally think much worse acts have been done by other alliance, RE declaring on Hellas last round after hellas had declared war, TPC cherry-picking targets in the top 10% to better their own position, or in other peoples eyes (not mine) SUN's attack on an alliance whom had signed for peace over the holidays.

There will never be a truly fair war unless set up in advance by both parties such as tW vs RD + NDO war of last round, someone will always complain of a downdeclare, what would you like Hellas to do? TPC moan that no one went after them last round... the only alliances that can even hit TPC without it being a 'downdeclare' are SUN and OP (similar numbers)

Edited by Lorlax

[quote name='Eljierro' timestamp='1356794291' post='3069115']
It's not a down-declare until ADude approves it!
[/quote]

It's been approved, it's just a matter of "they had it coming" because of how people saw what they did last round. That's pretty much the only reason I'm not feeling any sympathy to TPC right now.

[/quote]

TPC, like Hellas, is a classy alliance filled with experienced quality players. Hitting an alliance like TPC early in a round is always risky; make too many mistakes and things go very badly.

TPC knows how the game is played and they do it well. You should have seen the WCs some of them were holding - we hit at exactly the right time. If they had been able to build them up a few more days, it would have been a repeat of last round!

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1356808398' post='3069172']

It's been approved, it's just a matter of "they had it coming" because of how people saw what they did last round. That's pretty much the only reason I'm not feeling any sympathy to TPC right now.
[/quote]

I miss the "Approved".

[quote]are you new to the game? it was not a 2:1, they had 26 fighting nations, we have roughly the same, we simply built up earlier than TPC and got the first strike in[/quote]

Guys: Stop acting like you're cool or strong or skilled or whatever. Looking at the stats, the ratio of the war is [i]EXACTLY[/i] 45:26 and the ratio of nukes is 50:0. And you only GOT those nukes first because of all the in-game donations your players made (and don’t even [i]TRY[/i] patronize us and claim that you didn’t). But even with the odds at 45:26 you STILL didn't dare to attack TPC until you made your donations and got your 50 nukes. So let's be clear: you aren't better players at all; you're better donators.
Seriously guys it's one thing to launching a massacre against a team that beat you last round. But it's another thing to come on here and act like you're all better than them when all you're doing is acting like a bully who never learned to pick on someone his own size.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1356808398' post='3069172']

[/quote]

What is this world coming to? Adude agreed with Bcortel, I agree with Adude. This is truly uncomprehendable.

[quote name='Malachi2' timestamp='1356818234' post='3069214']
Guys: Stop acting like you're cool or strong or skilled or whatever. Looking at the stats, the ratio of the war is [i]EXACTLY[/i] 45:26 and the ratio of nukes is 50:0. And you only GOT those nukes first because of all the in-game donations your players made (and don’t even [i]TRY[/i] patronize us and claim that you didn’t). But even with the odds at 45:26 you STILL didn't dare to attack TPC until you made your donations and got your 50 nukes. So let's be clear: you aren't better players at all; you're better donators.
Seriously guys it's one thing to launching a massacre against a team that beat you last round. But it's another thing to come on here and act like you're all better than them when all you're doing is acting like a bully who never learned to pick on someone his own size.
[/quote]

1. Please do not accuse us of making donations. I wish everyone would make a donation to keep the game we all love running, healthy and enriching day after day both in TE and SE. I understand the one saying "I don't have money" but not the one that he feels uncomfortable or against donations.

2. There were no more than a few Hellas members who constantly do donations. The fast growth is due to our nice preparation since the end of previous round, ready trades, building plan etc. and our early attack - even though some rogues welcomed us in game since day 1 - was also a wel executed plan against opponents that were keeping on purpose low in NS or without nukes (even though initially they got some and then they killed them), following them the last round strategy and hoping to hide themselves in the dark again.

3. We do not say we are better or whatever. We are not worse. Our strategy even though wwas proved better and the results are obvious. Our opponents will either reroll or they will forget the round.

4. Cries or screams do not usually help.

P.S. We are the most popular! Look the interest our threads usually create in this and previous rounds. Planet Steve talks about Hellas :)

Edited by Alexandros o Megas

[/quote]the 45:26 is including the fact that we had 8 nations or so that had not even grown since the first day let alone fight so that bring it down to 37:26, we then had 4 more nations completely inactive so that's 33:26 and then had another 3 nations who simply did not go to war and decided to just tech raid instead. 30:26. TPC has quite a few members who also donate, they just haven't used them yet, also it was TPC's choice to not collect until like day 7 and not build nukes. Also from what i remember only around 5 hellas nations even donated.

It is ok for TPC nations to be upset, but atleast you can reroll your nations and just forget about this war

[quote name='wasso' timestamp='1356785163' post='3069088']
*Hellas

But What a shame TPC , nations with over 5.6M , like Therm's , you started Turtling from day 1 , and up till now , all you do is lunching your Cruise missiles .
[/quote]

[img]http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/3428/27th.png[/img]

Such a shame, you spew BS like that without checking facts. I'd post screens from 28/29, but you guys have been deleting messages. I have 3k less offensive casualties than you, caused by my lack of infra, and you have the balls to accuse me of turtling? Please.

[quote]2. There were no more than a few Hellas members who constantly do donations. The fast growth is due to our nice preparation since the end of previous round, ready trades, building plan etc.[/quote]
We all saw the numbers. I asked you not to patronize us and yet you have.
[quote]P.S. We are the most popular! Look the interest our threads usually create in this and previous rounds.[/quote]
Looking at the other threads, you're not “the most popular” because people like you, but because you provoke them into arguing with you. They're drawn to you in the same way that people are drawn to stare at train wrecks. Like in this case, where you come on and start a thread about how great you are that you slaughtered a smaller alliance with no nukes.
[quote]
the 45:26 is including the fact that we had 8 nations or so that had not even grown since the first day let alone fight so that bring it down to 37:26, we then had 4 more nations completely inactive so that's 33:26 and then had another 3 nations who simply did not go to war and decided to just tech raid instead. 30:26.
[/quote]
Okay, we get it, your alliance sucks. That still doesn't address the 50:0 nuke ratio.
[quote]
It is ok for TPC nations to be upset,
[/quote]
No one said TPC was upset (you may not have noticed that I'm not in TPC). TPC is actually handling this situation very well, especially considering that they’re being punished for having the audacity to win the last round.
[quote]
"you started Turtling from day 1 , and up till now , all you do is lunching your Cruise missiles ."
[/quote]
Listen, here's the bottom line: You're saying TPC had this attack coming because they went to war with smaller alliances and they weren’t truthful about everything. Yet this thread shows that you've done BOTH of those things. Not in the last round, but right here in this round.
A stronger alliance ought to take YOU down, and they will, now that you're weakened from fighting TPC.

Okay Malachi, just take a few deep breaths and try to calm down.
The Hellas are just trying to get us back for what happened last round, there's nothing more to it than that.
So everyone take it easy and repeat after me: "It's only a game...It's only a game".
:)

[/quote]

I have nothing, but respect for TPC. I wish all our opponents had TPC's level of skill, activity, and coordination (maybe not all opponents).

TPC has the same resources as Hellas. TPC chooses to keep their resources in cash, rather than early growth...and in the dangerous gamble of back-collecting. Given another 10 days of peace, TPC would have had double our ANS. Then they could declare on an alliance with twice their members, but half the members aren't in range. That is a 2:1 down-declare, even though it is made to appear like a fair fight.

This war is about exactly what we said it was about from the beginning. TPC took a gamble on back-collecting. Had it worked as it has before, they would have grown into unstoppable monsters.

[quote name='Freddy' timestamp='1356832265' post='3069288']
TPC has the same resources as Hellas. TPC chooses to keep their resources in cash, rather than early growth...and in the dangerous gamble of back-collecting. Given another 10 days of peace, TPC would have had double our ANS. Then they could declare on an alliance with twice their members, but half the members aren't in range. That is a 2:1 down-declare, even though it is made to appear like a fair fight.

This war is about exactly what we said it was about from the beginning. TPC took a gamble on back-collecting. Had it worked as it has before, they would have grown into unstoppable monsters.
[/quote]

Really? I think loading up on early infra, military and nukes at the expense of warchest is a bigger gamble. If you take significant damage in your first war, you can't rebuild your infra; lose, and you probably have to reroll.

A strategy of backcollects and good warchests lets you updeclare; you can risk your nation and rebuild after a hard victory or defeat. Your strategy of early military power both bloats your ANS, making you far stronger short-run fighters, and mandates that you declare a war in which you won't lose much infra.

[quote name='Chess Tyrant' timestamp='1356832862' post='3069292']
Really? I think loading up on early infra, military and nukes at the expense of warchest is a bigger gamble. If you take significant damage in your first war, you can't rebuild your infra; lose, and you probably have to reroll.

A strategy of backcollects and good warchests lets you updeclare; you can risk your nation and rebuild after a hard victory or defeat. Your strategy of early military power both bloats your ANS, making you far stronger short-run fighters, and mandates that you declare a war in which you won't lose much infra.
[/quote]

It's a balance between having the strength to limit damages and the money to rebuild afterwards. Blowing [b]too much[/b] money on growth is definitely more dangerous than sitting on cash and back-collects.

[quote name='Therm' timestamp='1356822211' post='3069237']

Such a shame, you spew BS like that without checking facts. I'd post screens from 28/29, but you guys have been deleting messages. I have 3k less offensive casualties than you, caused by my lack of infra, and you have the balls to accuse me of turtling? Please.
[/quote]

I have never deleted a message...ever :D

The GA on me in this list is the only defensive GA I've had. Thank you. Send more, please.

[/quote]

I have no time to reply to this nor to justify . We in Hellas know well who donated and who didnt . We have our own strategy , our ow nway to build our nations , our own role of play , and if you keep on crying ,im going to teach you how to play . And if you cry more and you don't grow your nation well , then im sorry either the donation deal wont help you .
Your post is just meaningless and lacks to the evidents . We do not even need to justify how and why we grow fast . But we know that We are able to do it.

[quote name='Therm' timestamp='1356822211' post='3069237']

[/quote]

Therm my friend , TPC nations until this day have 2-6.5M . I dont need to name them , but you all know them .
Maybe as an example ,
" Brownbear " who has 6.7M right now , you might check his awesome casualties : 0 Attacking + 23,920 Defending = 23,920 Casualties
You either , you have around 5.5M right now . And not even an Aircraft was lunched .

For the record , you were active when I DECLARED WAR on YOU , but all what you lunched was 2 Cute Cruise missiles .