The Fluffy Flower War

[quote name='Freddy' timestamp='1354805091' post='3061047']
Hitting us the same night as the joint war you proposed shows it was a diversion all along. If you were ever sincere, you would have given us time between our gov and our alliances to work out the details.

Whatever you want to say your motivation is...you have served TPC...again. What else do you call someone who is manipulated to act in the interests of the principal player? A puppet?

Shame on us for trusting you...with your deceptive talk of "regretting helping TPC".[/quote]
There isn't any time left! The round is nearly over. YOU guys came to US. We told you the exact day we were going to war. You had at least two days to get ready, more than enough time - but you wimped out.

Your ridiculous idea of us being puppets is because we wouldn't hit them alone when less than half our alliance could even hit them. Oh yeah, we are puppets because we wouldn't do a suicide charge that leaves half our of members not even fighting - so YOU could benefit? That's the key part - if we hit them alone, you make sure TPC never wars against you, cowards. That's why you down-declared on NDO in the first place. We aren't your !@#$@#$ puppets either, son.

What kind of stupid is that? Epic, mega-stupid.
So easy to wish it on someone else when you lack the courage to do it yourselves.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lorlax' timestamp='1354808595' post='3061066']
Was it not possible to delay a war by a few days to allow Hellas nations to rebuild warchests? i bet the 3 guys i am fighting are all sitting on 70m warchests...
[/quote]
A few days? No, the round is almost over.
You still wouldn't have had the guts to do what you asked us to do.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1354808773' post='3061068']
A few days? No, the round is almost over.
You still wouldn't have had the guts to do what you asked us to do.
[/quote] the round ends the 15th? you attacked 10 days before the end of the round, which means you could have waited 2-3 days for us, i only came out of nuclear anarchy like 5 days ago... remember that time OP, RE, NDO, Hellas were all at war while Warriors and TPC built strength?

[quote name='Lorlax' timestamp='1354809075' post='3061072']
the round ends the 15th? you attacked 10 days before the end of the round, which means you could have waited 2-3 days for us, i only came out of nuclear anarchy like 5 days ago... remember that time OP, RE, NDO, Hellas were all at war while Warriors and TPC built strength?
[/quote]
The round ends on the 15th meaning the 14th is the last day of fighting. Yesterday was the 5th.
That means waiting a few days means why bother at all?

I love that your arguments basically come down to "Oh why didn't tW fight TPC by themselves so we could have a shot at the flag ourselves! Why they must be TPC puppets for not wanting to attack an alliance well over TWICE their average ns while we sit around and watch!"

Hypocrites, the lot of you.

good coordination and planning you could have hit TPC hard on your own no doubt. The axis proved in WWII that Coordination and planning can over power numbers with ease

Edited by Lorlax

[quote name='Lorlax' timestamp='1354810419' post='3061083']good coordination and planning you could have hit TPC hard on your own no doubt. The axis proved in WWII that Coordination and planning can over power numbers with ease[/quote]

...i.e. : "Oh why didn't tW fight TPC by themselves so we could have a shot at the flag ourselves! Why, they must be TPC puppets for not wanting to attack an alliance well over TWICE their average ns while we sit around and watch!"

Right now TPC's 25th nation is 30k. We have 3 nations that big. Right now we have only 20 nations that could even hit their 25th nation - all MASSIVE updeclares. Remember you guys came to US then you guys pansied out on it when we were willing to go for it. This argument you guys keep crying with is utterly stupid.

...and btw never compare a stupid game to WWII lol
Godwin's Law ftw!

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1354811514' post='3061091']
...and btw never compare a stupid game to WWII lol
[/quote]

Nearly the exact same words came to mind when I read it as well, but yours are more suitable to audiences of all ages.

Best of luck Warriors!

you ever fall for the you do it first trick as a kid i know i didnt. What hellas did was the te version of that trick yea we will attack after 48 hours of you getting your ass kicked by takeing on an alliance twice your size with no backup and i am glad clash did not fall for it

[quote name='Lorlax' timestamp='1354810419' post='3061083']
good coordination and planning you could have hit TPC hard on your own no doubt. The axis proved in WWII that Coordination and planning can over power numbers with ease
[/quote]
Have you looked at TPC's roster lately? We have 25 nations over 30K NS, and 23 with 3999+ infra. Warriors have two of each. (MIght've been more before this war started, but not by a vast amount.)

I'm not saying Warriors aren't skilled fighters, but a 100% ANS updeclare is a pretty dicey proposition under the best of circumstances. I can guess at how one would put together a workable battle plan for hitting us, but there's no way it doesn't involve an equivalent numerical advantage to help compensate for our high individual strength.

Edited by Chess Tyrant

[quote name='Chess Tyrant' timestamp='1354813986' post='3061106']

Have you looked at TPC's roster lately? We have 25 nations over 30K NS, and 23 with 3999+ infra. Warriors have two of each. (MIght've been more before this war started, but not by a vast amount.)

I'm not saying Warriors aren't skilled fighters, but a 100% ANS updeclare is a pretty dicey proposition under the best of circumstances. I can guess at how one would put together a workable battle plan for hitting us, but there's no way it doesn't involve an equivalent numerical advantage to help compensate for our high individual strength.
[/quote]

Does TPC have any battle plans for the remainder of the round? I mean you know there are less then 10 days in this round. A battle plan unlike the last bs war of TPC (oh look at us were so powerful declaring on all of TE, like anyone would actually hit us besides anyone that is stupid enough to). Just curious.

Edited by Swatch0

For the record Clash and I spoke about his plan and how TW and Hellas top tiers would hit TPC and their lower nations would hit each other. He asked if OP would stagger TPC afterwards. I told him I thought hitting tpc was playing into their hands and giving them a war. Nothing would change from it as they all have tons of cash and the updeclares would quickly turn to cm and nuke lobbing against TPC. TPC is an elite AA and you dont go at them half cocked let alone almost 100% updeclares across the board. No fun at all.

We would have staggered them, however because have liitle else to do, either that or beat on RE some more. Point is we have been in TPC's shoes and it is very boring, I dont think clash is in their pocket just as I don't think Hellas are. Hell, I dont think TPC planned the round to turn out this way, one thing led to another and here we are.

Edited by paul711

Onward TPC. I love how much attention they get in someone else's DOW. Let me get this straight: Two friends decide they want to mug someone. Friend A gets tired of waiting on friend B so he mugs friend B? Complete fail. Friendship broken and original target probably laughing.The goal was to weaken TPC but you've done them a favor by just weakening yourselves. TPC should obliterate the both of you, for even planning on attacking it.

[quote name='SwazzTE' timestamp='1354816106' post='3061119']
Onward TPC. I love how much attention they get in someone else's DOW. Let me get this straight: Two friends decide they want to mug someone. Friend A gets tired of waiting on friend B so he mugs friend B? Complete fail. Friendship broken and original target probably laughing.The goal was to weaken TPC but you've done them a favor by just weakening yourselves. TPC should obliterate the both of you, for even planning on attacking it.
[/quote]
two problems with your post. One, is TPC laughing or crying from boredom? I can't speak for them but since OP was in the same spot before I would guess the latter. Two, TPC's lowest nations can barely reach many of them, so how can they obliterate them.

I do agree with though that this is TW's and Hellas' war thread.

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1354814661' post='3061112']
Does TPC have any battle plans for the remainder of the round? I mean you know there are less then 10 days in this round. A battle plan unlike the last bs war of TPC (oh look at us were so powerful declaring on all of TE, like anyone would actually hit us besides anyone that is stupid enough to). Just curious.
[/quote]

You'll just have to wait and see. Judging by your comments however, I doubt you'll approve of anything that we do. I've said it before and I'll say it again--if people want war they know where to find us. If people want parity don't wait the entire round for someone else to take us (or any other alliance moving out of range) on. No nation was born with 30k NS, we started the round with the same cash and strength as everyone else.

(general statement not directed at any one alliance) :P

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1354814986' post='3061114']
For the record Clash and I spoke about his plan and how TW and Hellas top tiers would hit TPC and their lower nations would hit each other. He asked if OP would stagger TPC afterwards. I told him I thought hitting tpc was playing into their hands and giving them a war. Nothing would change from it as they all have tons of cash and the updeclares would quickly turn to cm and nuke lobbing against TPC. TPC is an elite AA and you dont go at them half cocked let alone almost 100% updeclares across the board. No fun at all.

We would have staggered them, however because have liitle else to do, either that or beat on RE some more. Point is we have been in TPC's shoes and it is very boring, I dont think clash is in their pocket just as I don't think Hellas are. Hell, I dont think TPC planned the round to turn out this way, one thing led to another and here we are.
[/quote]

Nothing wrong with giving us a war. We certainly would have appreciated the effort. We did not intend the round to be this way--it was a round of busted plans. At literally every turn, our best plans for a war were blown up at the very last minute. That is something I have to take a look at moving forward.

Building is nice and breaking NS ground is cool, but war is what TPC does best and where we have the most fun.

[quote name='King James XVIII' timestamp='1354822522' post='3061139']

You'll just have to wait and see. Judging by your comments however, I doubt you'll approve of anything that we do. I've said it before and I'll say it again--if people want war they know where to find us. If people want parity don't wait the entire round for someone else to take us (or any other alliance moving out of range) on. No nation was born with 30k NS, we started the round with the same cash and strength as everyone else.

(general statement not directed at any one alliance) :P

Nothing wrong with giving us a war. We certainly would have appreciated the effort. We did not intend the round to be this way--it was a round of busted plans. At literally every turn, our best plans for a war were blown up at the very last minute. That is something I have to take a look at moving forward.

Building is nice and breaking NS ground is cool, but war is what TPC does best and where we have the most fun.
[/quote]

Like I posted earlier, I completely understand TPC's situation.

[center][img]http://cn-warriors.com/flags/warriors-war-450px.jpg[/img][/center]

[center]The Warriors Theme Song[/center]

[center][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTs6a0ORdQU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTs6a0ORdQU[/url][/center]

I'm just a regular Hellas member, have been sick recently and was in hospital last week so if there was a message sent out to us about a joint Hellas/Warriors strike on TPC I didn't see it. I think that would have been a fun war and the right way to go. For Hellas gov to back out at the last minute is not cool. We deserve to be hit by Warriors for that. A joint blitz against TPC would have made sense. To ask them to go in first is cowardly. This is just TE, infra doesn't mean jack here. I am disappoint.

Good luck to Warriors and the other Hellas members.

No one backed out of anything. We were discussing plans with them. They wanted to make the target list.

It would have been a good plan to let TPC fill their offensive slots, before Hellas DOWed to make TPC have 5 -6 wars. That's how Hellas might have done it without tW. If tW doesn't like a proposal that doesn't mean they need to kill the messenger. Just take your toys and $%&@ off. It was never their plan to play nice with Hellas. They were telling us lies from the start, so we wouldn't expect their attack and to get some info for their attack. This was their plan all along.

After they joined TPC to hit us it would be foolish for Hellas to take the lead in a war they propose. And hasn't it proven foolish to trust tW? We did the right thing by not blindly doing what they suggest.

Just as a comment, I really don't see anything wrong with this war... I mean, certainly a war on TPC could not afford to wait for a "2-3 day" wait this late in the round, and Hellas sure seems to be trying to hide its own flagrunners (though they probably don't stand a chance against TPC's). Indeed, we three TFKers who hit some TPC flagrunners had to move ahead with very flawed coordination simply because we could not afford to keep waiting, although we otherwise certainly should and could have done much better.

Also, on a side note, I wanted to comment that the similarities between OP and TPC's stretches way at the top are quite different in that (1) OP wasn't [i]this[/i] far ahead, and took much more initiative in looking for a fair war both during its time at the top and earlier in the round, and more importantly (2) OP didn't have a bunch of flagrunners with it, and so TPC has quite the extra motive for staying up top. Although, I'd like to add that I do trust that King James looked for plausibly fair wars.

Edited by Forward

[quote name='Forward' timestamp='1354841465' post='3061243']
Just as a comment, I really don't see anything wrong with this war... I mean, certainly a war on TPC could not afford to wait for a "2-3 day" wait this late in the round, and Hellas sure seems to be trying to hide its own flagrunners (though they probably don't stand a chance against TPC's). Indeed, we three TFKers who hit some TPC flagrunners had to move ahead with very flawed coordination simply because we could not afford to keep waiting, although we otherwise certainly should and could have done much better.

Also, on a side note, I wanted to comment that the similarities between OP and TPC's stretches way at the top are quite different in that (1) OP wasn't [i]this[/i] far ahead, and took much more initiative in looking for a fair war both during its time at the top and earlier in the round, and more importantly (2) OP didn't have a bunch of flagrunners with it, and so TPC has quite the extra motive for staying up top. Although, I'd like to add that I do trust that King James looked for plausibly fair wars.
[/quote]
If you really think I'm stupid enough thinking I could get close to the flag. I have the biggest Warchest in Hellas and I knew I wasn't going to get the flag, Damn I even was thinking of going rogue on TPC.