The Fluffy Flower War

[center][img]http://cn-warriors.com/flags/warriors-war-450px.jpg[/img][/center]

[center]Warriors Declare War on Hellas[/center]

[center]Wasso actually messaged me 2 days ago about hitting TPC together tonight. I proposed our big nations hit TPC and our smaller nations hit each other. Wasso thought that was a great idea! So, that was the plan. A fancy 3-way war which I don't think anyone has ever done before.So extra cool points there.

Yesterday, they started to back out. Wasso was waiting on the other gov to reply. Then they might not be able to go with us tonight, but still wanted to war with us. Today they proposed that we hit TPC by ourselves - then they would "probably" hit TPC too a couple days from now. Oh yeah we hit TPC by ourselves. Great plan.[/center]

[center][quote]Message: Alright nothing sure yet . but most probably we will be following you . Which means if everything goes well , you will declare war , and then Hellas will declare war on them after 24-48 hours.[/quote][/center]

[center]What a bunch of delicate flowers, all afraid their infra might get damaged.[/center]
[center]SO! We shall hit Hellas instead.[/center]

[center]Every infra dies before Admin can destroy it.[/center]

[center]o7 Hellas[/center]
[center]o7 WARRIORS![/center]

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record...my reply to your proposal..."answer yes. Let's do this."

I agree fully on the pixels and even more on tW's move here. We will learn to move with haste...eventually.

"Loyalty and brotherhood"!

Ah.... my good friends from HELLAS... you know?

I would have appreciated a PM 3-4 days ago... :facepalm:

Well, go HELLAS!!!
Go WARRIORS!!! Have as much fun as as possible,Gents!!!

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1354776789' post='3060916']
I think TPC for second time this round used you Warriors against Hellas!

After Snakes, Citadel etc. you can also add yourselves among their puppets!
[/quote]

I think you guys were big fluffy flowers who wanted us to hit them so they wouldn't hit you. We really wanted to hit them and it turns out you didn't. You bailed out on a chance for a really big war. It seems we are not YOUR puppets either.

No you are not our puppets!

We have no need of puppets!

Do your best!

I do not change a word or even a comma from my sayings above!

Edited by Alexandros o Megas

Facts are facts. You wanted us to hit TPC by ourselves, then you "probably" would have hit them in a couple days or so. Yeah, maybe. But I doubt it. We wanted to war. You did not. Next time grow a pair.

Wasso wanted to war.
[s]Bomb[/s] Freddy seems to have wanted to war.
So by default who was the big infra-hugging pansy?

Edited by Clash

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1354777315' post='3060925']
No you are not our puppets!

We have no need of puppets!

Do your best!

I do not change a word or even a comma from my sayings above!
[/quote]
From Wikipedia:

[color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3]"A [/size][/font][/color][b]puppet[/b][color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3] is an inanimate object or representational figure animated or manipulated by an [/size][/font][/color][url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entertainer"]entertainer[/url][color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3], who is called a [/size][/font][/color][url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puppeteer"]puppeteer[/url]"

By calling Citadel a TPC's "puppet" you are implying, that whatever I've been doing was just following their orders.
I consider TPC being friends and nothing else.

Do you still insist on calling us "puppets", Alex? You are a Hellas's Leader and every your word carries weight.
Do you?

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1354778990' post='3060939']
Obviously!
[/quote]
Did you really just make the biggest down declare you could possibly find? Right now you are 22k ns and you hit a nation that is right now at 9400 ns? Reallyyyyy? We have all kinds of big nations for you to fight. My top two targets are bigger than I am. Yet that's who you picked for you first offensive war? That's the fellow you felt competent enough to hit? Oh yeah, we named the war absolutely right.

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1354780984' post='3060949']I like the way you cry! [/quote]

If by "cry" you mean pointing out you are an infra-cuddling, dandelion-sniffing, tulip-chugging, gardenia-gobbling, daisy-kissing, begonia-snuggling, fluffy lil rose humper, why yes, that's exactly right. Pucker up, buttercup!

" [b]Betrayal[/b][color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3] (or [/size][/font][/color][b]backstabbing[/b][color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3]) is the breaking or violation of a presumptive [/size][/font][/color][url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contract"]contract[/url][color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3], [/size][/font][/color][url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trust_(sociology)"]trust[/url][color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3], or [/size][/font][/color][url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confidence"]confidence[/url][color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3] that produces [/size][/font][/color][url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morality"]moral[/url][color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3] and psychological conflict within a relationship amongst individuals, between organizations or between individuals and organizations. " [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3]Thats the only thing i shall tell you Clash . [/size][/font][/color]

So the game is , you Warriors were going first , then waiting for somebody to go with you .

[quote]<Clash> I toold our guys probably update 12/5-12/6 we'd go
<Clash> maybe we go first - then OP gets the stagger lol [/quote]

Let me tell you something Clash , if there is one person who is afraid from the Infra damage , it must be you . You know why ? Because if you really wanted to hit TPC , you would have done that WITH OR WITHOUT US .

We are no fun guys at war . We betray nobody . At least you could have told us that you'd attack us and betray us an hour ago . But no , you want to escape from hitting TPC and losing your fancy Infra .

And Blame us ? Read again . Pelase .

Edited by wasso

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1354776789' post='3060916']
I think TPC for second time this round used you Warriors against Hellas!

After Snakes, Citadel etc. you can also add yourselves among their puppets!
[/quote]
I can guarentee you that Clash and TW are not puppets of anyone.

Hitting us the same night as the joint war you proposed shows it was a diversion all along. If you were ever sincere, you would have given us time between our gov and our alliances to work out the details.

Whatever you want to say your motivation is...you have served TPC...again. What else do you call someone who is manipulated to act in the interests of the principal player? A puppet?

Shame on us for trusting you...with your deceptive talk of "regretting helping TPC".

[quote name='wasso' timestamp='1354787918' post='3060977']Let me tell you something Clash , if there is one person who is afraid from the Infra damage , it must be you . You know why ? Because if you really wanted to hit TPC , you would have done that WITH OR WITHOUT US .[/quote]
Two days ago when I checked, our 19th biggest nation could barely hit their 26th biggest nation. That was two days ago, it was worse as of last night, only 17 could have hit them. Most of our nations couldn't even fight in a war like that. So why the hell would we do it? It'd be pretty stupid and not good for our members.

With you guys, we would have had 35 nations against their top nations. That was doable, especially since we'd have had even more help later on. We'd not have stopped them from getting the flag, but we could have guaranteed their nations spent the rest of the round in nuke anarchy at least. Plus having our smaller nations hit each other solved everything. Everybody wars and it's a fun and original fight for everybody - instead of the crushing you WANTED us to take on our own.

[b]You guys left us hanging[/b]. For that alone you needed hitting. Yeah right, we should hit them by ourselves and then you "probably" would have hit two days later after we'd already taken a beating. "Probably," but I doubt it. You ducked TPC when you down-declared so massively against NDO. That was the weakest war of the entire round by anyone.

I told you what night we were going to war.
You left us hanging.

So all y'all can quit your crying and sniveling right now.