Honest Signatures

D34th

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1354821416' post='3061135']You don't agree with what I said in the propaganda against your alliance and allies? I'm totally shocked... May be one day you'll realize that you aren't my target audience.[/quote]
The point of propaganda is to convince people, not to tell the truth, thus there's no problem if it's biased or "weak" (as in "baseless", according to Sard) as long as it works. [i]If[/i] it works.
As this is an OOC forum Sard too is actually your target audience, in a meta sense, but you're right that, by default, you can't convince his character (as in IC).

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^^ Basically, yes ^^^^^
[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1354824997' post='3061145']
So because your alliance is buying some tech lately you deny that you used to be and for some extend still is(11 of the 20 first GOONS deals are with other alliances, mainly Umbrella) a tech farm for MK and Umbrella, do you really want me and others to believe that I'm totally wrong with my statement? Regarding VE is a harder thing to prove, but with the dissolution of PB and after last war VE became a coadjuvant in cyberverse politics with their future depending on MK talents to avoid a impending doom, what's really funny based in how MK used to(and may be still does) despise VE. May be you fails to understand the concept of "propaganda" or may be you're being biased because if you really wanted to criticize the lack of factual information in my pieces you should first look the original ones and see how laughable is the concept that alliances like GOONS and The Int are "mastering themselves".
[/quote]
I'm just saying there are far, far more interesting and charges you can make against GOONS than labeling us "a tech farm".

As to the other stuff, If that kind of baseless, unsourced conjecture that makes your "Audience" go wild, more power to you I guess. But you're not going to convince anybody who is undecided.

Take some pride in your work, for christ's sake. The best propaganda is based in fact.

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1354830635' post='3061177']

I'm just saying there are far, far more interesting and charges you can make against GOONS than labeling us "a tech farm".

As to the other stuff, If that kind of baseless, unsourced conjecture that makes your "Audience" go wild, more power to you I guess. But you're not going to convince anybody who is undecided.

Take some pride in your work, for christ's sake. The best propaganda is based in fact.
[/quote]

You're right, the tech farm was weak. He should have used the Doornail situation where you backed away from me aiding him, and done nothing. Despite GOONS policy on such situations. In fact after that you changed your policy did you not? You can thank me later in private if you wish.

This is a tongue and cheek comment btw, and not meant in any serious kind of manner.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

Obviously some people think we are deluded. 11,000+ (can't be bothered to count them all) nuclear weapons directly chaining say otherwise though. I'm actually quite comfortable about where Ai is atm. I require more concrete evidence that I am deluded about that.

Edited by Aeros

[quote name='Do Not Fear Jazz' timestamp='1354841750' post='3061245']
I'm going to use this ironically:

[img]http://i49.tinypic.com/ax1ajc.gif[/img]

Thanks D34th. Plan status: backfired.
[/quote]

A new reason to kill GOONS: they are dirty hipsters

[quote name='Do Not Fear Jazz' timestamp='1354841750' post='3061245']
I'm going to use this ironically:
Thanks D34th. Plan status: backfired.
[/quote]

OMG You ruined my plan, what do I do with my life now? :frantic:

[quote name='SpiderJerusalem' timestamp='1354842075' post='3061251']

I asked for your opinion... Do you agree with that?
[/quote]

No, I don't.

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1354699078' post='3060552']
Where's the NG love? :popcorn:
[/quote]
I thought you guys joined the other side, or did you. :frantic:

Although all this talk of sigs reminds me I'm wearing one which was made for me way back in 2007, if anyone can make me an even cooler sig worthy of me wearing I'll send them some money and tech. Although I'm highly skeptical anyone can make something better than my current one, so I doubt anyone will be able to do it.

[quote name='jerdge' timestamp='1354812743' post='3061098']
You never lose your touch, Death. :)
Whenever you have an idea of an artwork your realizations are always first class. My respect.
[/quote]

Except it wasn't his idea, the concept was originally Gairyuki's. ;)

edit: I'm glad you turds have time to create this terrible propaganda but not my alliance's flag. :((

Edited by SirWilliam

[quote name='Gloin' timestamp='1354921576' post='3061546']
Calling VE a "DH puppet" truly shows how little you know D34TH.
[/quote]
They've been very well known to being a DH puppet for a long time, if they are trying to shake that image they haven't done enough to do so yet. After they've been a DH puppet for so long, latching onto a bloc of mostly DH members, it will take some action and effort on their part if they want to be seen differently.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1354810216' post='3061082']
I wasn't slating your English, nor was I slating Gairyuki. He just picked up the wrong end of the stick. I was slating the guy that mentioned "an" and "a" which clearly went over Garyuki's head.
[/quote]

Holy $%&@, everybody shut up and stop making me agree with Hiro.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1354924033' post='3061553']
They've been very well known to being a DH puppet for a long time, if they are trying to shake that image they haven't done enough to do so yet. After they've been a DH puppet for so long, latching onto a bloc of mostly DH members, it will take some action and effort on their part if they want to be seen differently.
[/quote]

And which bloc would that be? OR are you referring to actions in the past? Because, you know, if they've changed things to move them away from DH....then...well, you'll have to reevaluate, right?

Edited by Ernesto Che Guevara

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1354931301' post='3061587']
[b]Holy $%&@, everybody shut up and stop making me agree with Hiro.[/b]

And which bloc would that be? OR are you referring to actions in the past? Because, you know, if they've changed things to move them away from DH....then...well, you'll have to reevaluate, right?
[/quote]

I know you love me, and you know deep down I love you, it's chemistry that just can't be undone. :wub:

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1354911699' post='3061504']Except it wasn't his idea, the concept was originally Gairyuki's. ;) [/quote]
To my understanding Death's original idea was the mocking of the initial concept and how to go about it, but to be honest I don't follow CN with much attention anymore: if I am wrong I stand corrected.
I still love Death's execution and TBH, from an OOC point of view, I find the mocking more entertaining than the original. This is anyway natural, being this just a game. From an IC point of view the original ones are surely equally good and well executed.

[hr]
Edit:
[quote name='Biff Webster' timestamp='1354928314' post='3061576']Make one for the Cult. The four lines will be:

Schattenmann
Schattenmann
Schattenmann
Schattenmann[/quote]
Ah ah good one. It's funny and ironic on so many levels... :D

Edited by jerdge

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1354830635' post='3061177']

[/quote]
[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1354830995' post='3061184']
You're right, the tech farm was weak. He should have used the Doornail situation where you backed away from me aiding him, and done nothing. Despite GOONS policy on such situations. In fact after that you changed your policy did you not? You can thank me later in private if you wish.

This is a tongue and cheek comment btw, and not meant in any serious kind of manner.
[/quote]

you two should get a room, cute :)!hehe :P
[quote name='Ogaden' timestamp='1354845279' post='3061282']
Silence hipster scum, go shave your neckbeard this instant and take a shower
[/quote]
wtf, you got beef with neckbeards??it has some serious swag levels.

Edited by Amossio