It's War Time

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1353396146' post='3054919']
I'm pretty sure everyone warring right now is doing so to dodge TPC and leave us to fight them.[/quote]

You know that thought crossed my mind too and for that very reason I think you guys should be spared the weight of the TPC arsenal when it inevitably falls.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Eumirbago' timestamp='1353451085' post='3055189']
Nah, showing the opposite of what you guys wanted RE to do already made me feel better :)
[/quote]
I was just mad about RE hitting us the same night we hit 3 alliances.... kinda a cluster$%&@

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1353396146' post='3054919']
I'm pretty sure everyone warring right now is doing so to dodge TPC and leave us to fight them. Just because I'm paranoid does NOT mean everyone isn't out to get me, y'know. Cause they totally are. No tin foil hat could ever hide such obvious plotting and coniving.

Also a shout out to our red brothers, go Catharsis!
BTW only NDO gets bacon. Just sayin'. :P
[/quote]

Wasso and Finn are far too shortsighted to do that xD

[quote name='bombuator' timestamp='1353466057' post='3055370']

I was just mad about RE hitting us the same night we hit 3 alliances.... kinda a cluster$%&@
[/quote]

Oh, sorry about that :P I think I'm getting people mixed up :( Eric F where you at? Hellas has a stat that was larger. Aren't you gonna $#&@& about it?

[quote name='theProfessor' timestamp='1353489204' post='3055489']
And again missed Update :(
[/quote]

[color=#800080] B-)[/color][color=#800080] [/color]

[color=#800080] You'll make it one of this days,Professor... ;)[/color][color=#800080] [/color]

[color=#800080] [/color]

Edited by HDSupreme

[quote name='14dwright' timestamp='1353478848' post='3055456']
I'm not close to losing my two wars. Both of my wars involve my enemies now glowing green :D Lol I got put into Anarchy on the first day because, not being an official AA yet, I wasn't expecting to be declared on.
[/quote]

B-)

That's great news 14dwright...! What a Quaky wake up call...! :nuke::frantic:

[quote name='14dwright' timestamp='1353478848' post='3055456']
I'm not close to losing my two wars. Both of my wars involve my enemies now glowing green :D Lol I got put into Anarchy on the first day because, not being an official AA yet, I wasn't expecting to be declared on.
[/quote]

That was me. I'm not nuclear so I tried to spy all your nukes. Get spies bro!

[quote name='Lorlax' timestamp='1353516357' post='3055588']
i'm having fun, is anyone else having fun?
[/quote]

B-)

Surely, i am...! :

3 Nuclear hits on my enemies... :frantic::D

3 Attempted Nuclear hits against me,completely thwarted ... :lol1: Great SDI...!!! :wub:

2 Lucky Nuclear Hits against me... :o:psyduck: SDI piece of Crap...!!! :facepalm: LOL!!

9k Infras lost/ over 150techs/ and 30thou. casualties :gag: ...So far... :smug: ha!

PD...: Oh, i forgot...2 days in sweet Anarchy... yeah, that too...LOL!!

Edited by HDSupreme

[quote name='Eumirbago' timestamp='1353481353' post='3055464']
Oh, sorry about that :P I think I'm getting people mixed up :( Eric F where you at? Hellas has a stat that was larger. Aren't you gonna $#&@& about it?
[/quote]
And expect Hellas to be a lot smaller next round, Casey already left and other members are getting there as well

[quote name='bombuator' timestamp='1353552753' post='3055995']
And expect Hellas to be a lot smaller next round, Casey already left and other members are getting there as well
[/quote]

Don't worry, it's happening all around :(
I, too, have quit. I'm just here to fill a trade circle :P

[quote name='bombuator' timestamp='1353552753' post='3055995']
[/quote]

:facepalm:

[quote name='Lorlax' timestamp='1353591363' post='3056201']
NDO definitely aren't as weak as they tried to make our... 35m warchest with 3k infra after just coming out of war? easily enough money to have built nukes, air force, navy,
[/quote]
Lol you found 1 nation who probally had an easy go our last wars.
I collected 2.8 mill after waiting 17 days to collect trust me NDO wasn't ready to walk right into another war
and Hellas taking advantage of that was really low ..
But as we all know payback is a female dog.

[quote name='NeSiRsItSiRhC' timestamp='1353477429' post='3055445']

Wasso and Finn are far too shortsighted to do that xD
[/quote]

True. My only thought was getting some casualties. Two of my opponents are turtles (despite good WCs). So jokes on me.

True some of our nations got hit lighter than others. And some were saving for awesome purchases.
But whatever, this is TE.
War is Peace.

I for one am having marginal fun. Though I keep missing update so minimal attacks from me hahah

[quote name='wasso' timestamp='1353589143' post='3056197']
:facepalm:
[/quote]
You really think so? I'm almost there, Casey has already left. I have talked to important members that are leaving after the end of this round....

Bomb, in an Alliance with 40+ members in just 3 rounds, relationships among members of different cultures or SE backgrounds are quite natural.

All of us, we think we are perfect and that only the others are wrong.

The escape is the easy thing.

You disagree with someone in the forums, you leave.
You do not like the target list, even though you could participate in its formation due to your role, you leave.
You do not like the alliances chosen to fight, even though you could have influenced as part of the government, you leave.
You do not like member A or member B for this or for that, having right or having wrong, you leave.

This is the easy thing. I do not contribute my ideas, I do not debate others ideas, I do no work in the forums and in planning, preparation, team building, alliance building, wars etc., I stay in the corner, I disagree, I criticize, and I leave.

The difficult thing is to work against all these and to try to create cohesion among Alliance members, bring people together, making them start trusting each other, show solidarity to each other, defending each other, loving each other, becoming members of the same team and act as a whole.

This needs time, work, effort, strong stomach, less ego, and arguments.

I know it is more difficult and leaving accusing that everyone else is wrong is the easiest thing.

I tell this to you as I feel you a friend of mine, but I actually address them to all our members, and all nation leaders in all alliances in TE.

Stay and try to change things.

Leave only if you are betrayed on your values or your core beliefs.

My one cent contribution to this discussion ...

[quote name='greco' timestamp='1353622959' post='3056356']
Lol you found 1 nation who probally had an easy go our last wars.
I collected 2.8 mill after waiting 17 days to collect trust me NDO wasn't ready to walk right into another war
and Hellas taking advantage of that was really low ..
But as we all know payback is a female dog.
[/quote]all 3 nations i am at war with had pretty tasty warchests? the lowest started with around 35m

[quote name='Lorlax' timestamp='1353685205' post='3056544']
all 3 nations i am at war with had pretty tasty warchests? the lowest started with around 35m
[/quote]

My opponents have good warchests, too. And they're nuking the piss out of me, so I feel they were well prepared.