War Crimes Committed by GOONS in IAFG & S.A.-GOONS War

LOLman789789

THE SWORD ALLIANCE HORENSIAN GAZETTE

Thursday, November 1[sup]st[/sup], 2012

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3f/Destroyed_Warsaw%2C_capital_of_Poland%2C_January_1945.jpg[/img]

This image was taken by a Tir Nam Og Air Force Aircraft that shortly after crashed in our territory. The Crew was killed in the crash and we recovered the Camera, which took a photo of the center of Arrasfield, our capital, burned to the ground by numerous Air Raids. This was before the Nuclear Attack reduced it to ash. It's estimated almost 90% of Arrasfield's Citizens died in the Attacks.

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d5/Japanese_shooting_blindfolded_Sikh_prisoners.jpg[/img]

This photo, found in an Abandoned Camera from a dead [size=4][font=Verdana, arial, san-serif]Bakalakadakastan soldier shows Bakalakadakastan soldiers executing Blindfolded Horensian Prisoners of War.[/font][/size]

[font=Verdana, arial, san-serif][img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d0/V-2victimAntwerp1944.jpg/618px-V-2victimAntwerp1944.jpg[/img][/font]

[font=Verdana, arial, san-serif]This photo, taken by a Horensian Soldier, shows the aftermath of a Tir Nam Og Cruise Missile Attack in the first few hours of the War.[/font]

Certainly, these incidents are truly horrifying. But nothing compares to this photo, captured by a Resistance Member with a Hidden Camera who disguised himself as a Tir Nam Og soldier:

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/47/Kiev_Jew_Killings_in_Ivangorod_%281942%29a.jpg/640px-Kiev_Jew_Killings_in_Ivangorod_%281942%29a.jpg[/img]

This photo we found the most shocking out of the many that were sent to us. The description said that the [size=4][font=Verdana, arial, san-serif]Bakalakadakastan[/font][/size] soldiers doing this were possibly Islamophobic, as they were shouting stuff like "Get over there, Terrorist Freaks!" and "Haha! Take that, you Radical Murderers!" as the shooting was happening.

We will document this War from the Day it started to the Day it is over. Even with these photos, we are barely scratching the surface. There are hundreds of unconfirmed of these reports happening across Horensia. We hope that something will be done about this.

The King of Horensia, LOLman789789, has declared that there needs to be an International Body of Law to stop these acts from happening. He said in a speech "If an International Body of Law is not made soon, these acts will destroy Planet Bob. I can be certain that this could happen. These acts are sickening, appalling, and the first time I saw the last picture, I literally puked on the servant who handed me it. I have seen war before, but never have I seen such a disgusting sight."

The IAFG has agreed to assist the Sword Alliance and Horensia and has declared war on GOONS, adding much needed support to Anti-GOONS forces. The King also said that he is afraid it could spread to other Alliances and Nations. He said "We are currently in a Powder Keg situation. All it takes is 1 Catalyst to light it up, just like World War 1 on Planet Earth. It probably won't be a highly unlikely one, like the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, but it will go off by some Catalyst."

Edited by LOLman789789

[quote name='LOLman789789' timestamp='1351814081' post='3047434']
All it takes is 1 Catalyst to light it up, just like World War 1 on Planet Earth.
[/quote]

Planet Earth? LOL, who names a planet after dirt? You're not even trying to come up with believable alternative worlds to Bob. ^_^

[quote name='Igumen' timestamp='1351814314' post='3047438']
Planet Earth? LOL, who names a planet after dirt? You're not even trying to come up with believable alternative worlds to Bob. ^_^
[/quote]

Planet Earth exists in another Dimension. OOC: That is basically my headcannon about Planet Bob and Planet Earth. IC: I was making a similarity, that's all.