The Official Grand Opening of the International Armed Forces Group

Winner12345

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1352146651' post='3048990']
This is a Liberal alliance. Do not support them.
[/quote]Dude no. I support Romney, I hate communism, i am Right WIng Socially, i only let members join who are conservative and i refused over 100 million dollars in aid from a communist alliance to get us to merge. I am a conservative, i really hate liberals.

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1352146889' post='3048993']
Dude no. I support Romney, I hate communism, i am Right WIng Socially, i only let members join who are conservative and i refused over 100 million dollars in aid from a communist alliance to get us to merge. I am a conservative, i really hate liberals.
[/quote]

Good. Conservatives, you can keep this guy.

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1352146889' post='3048993']
Dude no. I support Romney, I hate communism, i am Right WIng Socially, i only let members join who are conservative and i refused over 100 million dollars in aid from a communist alliance to get us to merge. I am a conservative, i really hate liberals.
[/quote]
If you really weren't a Liberal you would not cheer for the Detroit Tigers. Detroit is a unionized, communist fever swamp. You cheering for Detroit shows how Liberal you are.

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1352151239' post='3049045']
If you really weren't a Liberal you would not cheer for the Detroit Tigers. Detroit is a unionized, communist fever swamp. You cheering for Detroit shows how Liberal you are.
[/quote]Does it eh? Well having a Umbrella above your Nation name made most likely by COMMUNISTS who are UNIONIZED is a sign your a Liberal.(FYI that`s satire.) So do you understand how stupid you sound right now?

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1352310985' post='3049743']
no you are dead
[/quote]Alive. 4 members strong. Although One member, left us for GOONS, real sadening. He disagreed witht he war and decided to jin the enemy. He will always be hated.

Edited by Winner12345

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1352311078' post='3049745']
Alive. 4 members strong.
[/quote]
I'd hardly call four members strong. And your overall alliance strength is 3,762. Again, not very strong. Maybe you would be more succesful if you would actually listen to these people who are practically slapping you in the face with the fact that you are to inexperienced to create an alliance.

You reject an one time only offer that could of saved your alliance jut because I'm liberal I am not communist and am only liberal as all my people are reasonably wealthy, meaning there's one class and healthcare education workers rights provided by the government. You reject me for that! You are obviously not Awesome but are instead a blind conservitive retard (No offense to all other conservitive supporting nations)