[quote name='King James XVIII' timestamp='1352069260' post='3048655']
Lol yeah, he did nothing--and he pretty much confirmed that his strategy was going to be that moving forward through his PM asking me to stop attacking.

If you are trying to say that I wanted a tech raid--nothing could be further from the truth. Everyone may think I have a heart of coal, but everyone who has dealt with me would (I hope) say that I'd never shy away from an uphill and/or overwhelming fight. Not when so many of my fellow members are putting everything they have on the line for a war I had the final say on.
[/quote]
No I didn't say you wanted a tech raid and don't think you would want one, top tier nations almost lose more when you tech raid, and that's not even worrying about getting attacked back. Sorry if it even looked that way ;)

Edited by bombuator

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='OverlordShinnra' timestamp='1352069771' post='3048663']
So, one the one hand you couldn't hit us even though you had 100k ns than us. You needed a bigger down-declare because only attacking with a 100k advantage was "suicide".

And on the other hand we should be able to declare our own wars and not be waiting flag runners.

And on the other hand we declare wars all the time they just happen to be the wrong ones.

/Stelios Logic
[/quote]
I don't like that you guys attack anyone you want though... when 1 nation is fighting 3 different alliances it makes it harder to coordinate.

[quote name='bombuator' timestamp='1352072969' post='3048694']
No I didn't say you wanted a tech raid and don't think you would want one, top tier nations almost lose more when you tech raid, and that's not even worrying about getting attacked back. Sorry if it even looked that way ;)
[/quote]

No worries. I wasn't quite sure so I figured I'd give a strong response :P . My bad :blush:

[quote name='King James XVIII' timestamp='1352171145' post='3049220']
Peace at update with everyone tonight.

Also, for those that wondered--Dingo was impacted by Hurricane Sandy and was without power.
[/quote]
Seems Dingo gets hit by hurricanes and power loss alot then. I specifically know him doing similar things tge last 3 rounds but hey to each his own.

So, one the one hand you couldn't hit us even though you had 100k ns than us. You needed a bigger down-declare because only attacking with a 100k advantage was "suicide".

And on the other hand we should be able to declare our own wars and not be waiting flag runners.

And on the other hand we declare wars all the time they just happen to be the wrong ones.

/Stelios Logic
[/quote]

Overall NS doesn't mean much if the nations you are fighting have an overall higher ANS, if you aren't taking that into account your just an idiot.

Edited by ADude

Indeed, and I'd like to thank SUNspot for indulging us in a fun battle. Excellent strategy in their counters.

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1352214542' post='3049321']
I'm glad I could bring the fight to a few of your... members.
[/quote]

You're doing God's work, my friend.

(It's good to do God's work, since some of us might be living in God's land again after today...)

[quote name='Einer' timestamp='1352218328' post='3049330']
Indeed, and I'd like to thank SUNspot for indulging us in a fun battle. Excellent strategy in their counters.

You're doing God's work, my friend.

(It's good to do God's work, since some of us might be living in God's land again after today...)
[/quote]

SUNSpot was happy to have a fun battle as well, it was a good fight, TPC.

/Stelios Logic
[/quote]
Is that all you got out of that? You need to learn to read stats correctly... and look at nations more in depth before I continue to talk to you.

/Derp Logic

[img]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll201/Killer8492/WarstatsREVsothers.png[/img]

I had a little bit of free time so I put together the stats for Total NS, and ANS of what RE, OP, Hellas, and TPC had at the end of October 27th.

Edited by KillerCruiser

[quote name='KillerCruiser' timestamp='1352425047' post='3050314']
[img]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll201/Killer8492/WarstatsREVsothers.png[/img]

I had a little bit of free time so I put together the stats for Total NS, and ANS of what RE, OP, Hellas, and TPC had at the end of October 27th.
[/quote]
You forgot the Nuke Advantage