Come on guys, I understand the "just hit everyone mentality", but couldn't this guy [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000174"]http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000174[/url] find any other targets besides nations half his size and engaged multiple wars already. Not to stir the pot because I frankly am growing beyond caring anymore but that idea of warfare is B.S. there is no way to fight back in such situations. At least not now or this round !!!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh. I didn't (and still don't) feel the need to argue with someone who thinks "piss everyone off" was meant to be a winning strategy for flagrunning.

Trolling that person, though? I expect that to be quality entertainment.

Welcome to TE, where "doing something," is highly frowned upon.

With any luck this will keep everyone in war for the rest of the round, and there will be no more pathetic bleatings about down-declares.

Oh, who am I kidding. The bleating will go all round, and then repeat again in the next.

[quote name='Forward' timestamp='1351556928' post='3046535']
TPC is definitely doing better than RE at downdeclaring here. I'm surprised you even tried spinning it as otherwise.

Nice perfectly active flagrunners that aren't warring, by the way. Maybe they'll super-downdeclare and take little to no losses, just like last time?
[/quote]

I'm not advocating or supporting what TPC did here. I got hit and so did a lot of OP. Not happy about it.

Just pointing out their options were limited and that I'll enjoy when RE's nations that they assumed would be safe or minimally damaged will hopefully catch TPC's wrath as well.

[quote name='the wompus' timestamp='1351570920' post='3046644']
I'm not advocating or supporting what TPC did here. I got hit and so did a lot of OP. Not happy about it.

Just pointing out their options were limited and that I'll enjoy when RE's nations that they assumed would be safe or minimally damaged will hopefully catch TPC's wrath as well.
[/quote]

Definitely wasn't Plan A, but better than plan C and D.

[quote name='Scooby Doo' timestamp='1351575308' post='3046656']
TPC isn't fighting an Alliance. They are fighting the top 10%, while pretending to fight everyone.

Don't be fooled. Their motives are merely to improve their position in the game.
[/quote]

We're fighting the top nations across the entire game because our ANS is so high, this was our best option for building a vaguely even DoW.

Oh, and we're also fighting the mid- and low-tiers from each alliance we've declared on, to whatever extent they choose to counter us.

Edited by Chess Tyrant

It's a war game. Tactics are being used and all the moaning is not going to help. Be smarter next time and make your nation/alliance bigger and better and more tactfull :)

They are pixels and stop worrying about them.

I will be at work when the nukes fly at my nation and hope my sdi holds out lol

WAPA do not worry about pixels............. there is always reset to be bigger and smarter

[quote name='Forward' timestamp='1351556928' post='3046535']
TPC is definitely doing better than RE at downdeclaring here. I'm surprised you even tried spinning it as otherwise.

Nice perfectly active flagrunners that aren't warring, by the way. Maybe they'll super-downdeclare and take little to no losses, just like last time?
[/quote]

You'll live.

[quote name='the wompus' timestamp='1351570920' post='3046644']

[/quote]

Nah, everyone in RE knew their nations were gonna get wrecked back to the stone ages. We'll rebuild. Still early in the round.

Edited by Eumirbago

Well this is fun at least Death Before Dishonor made number 4 on your massive down declare hahahahaha. well to all the aas mention lets put tpc in there place. best of luck all.

[quote name='Scooby Doo' timestamp='1351575308' post='3046656']
TPC isn't fighting an Alliance. They are fighting the top 10%, while pretending to fight everyone.

Don't be fooled. Their motives are merely to improve their position in the game.

That is their plan A, B and C.
[/quote]

Could not have said this better myself... TPC.. Poor show...

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1351638062' post='3046796']
Could not have said this better myself... TPC.. Poor show...
[/quote]

Look who's talking. :P

If you want better wars, declare them yourself.

Edited by Chess Tyrant

[quote name='Chess Tyrant' timestamp='1351641104' post='3046809']

[/quote]

They did declare war. [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=113732"]http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=113732[/url]

Then [size=1]TPC[/size], as predictable as clockwork does their "We declare on Everyone Jive". Yet somehow their war on everyone is in reality a war on cherry picked nations.

War on Everyone?

Usually this weak [size=1]TPC[/size] tactic is done by 2 weeks before the end of the round.

But 6 weeks?

Why even have alliances?

Lets just run around hodgepodge and attack anyone and everyone!

[size=6]Isn't this FUN![/size]

[size=1]TPC [/size]style is 2 week rounds!

Thanks [size=1]TPC[/size]. You've taken the game another notch down.

Someone call me when the little kids go to bed.........

[quote name='Chess Tyrant' timestamp='1351641104' post='3046809']

[/quote]When I try to run other AAs besides RE I get yelled at. If you want me to make legit wars for you guys.. Hit me up.. I can make some interesting ones ;)

Yes, well. If war on everybody is a bad idea, then obviously this will lead to us getting beat down. If we can DOW everybody and not get beat down, then:

A) I don't see how DOWing a [i]subset[/i] of everybody can possibly be any better.

B) :smug:

You're free to have all 177 of your nations counterattack our 33. If your own people aren't willing to fight that fight...well. That, my friend, is not my problem.

[quote name='Einer' timestamp='1351651609' post='3046849']
Yes, well. If war on everybody is a bad idea, then obviously this will lead to us getting beat down. If we can DOW everybody and not get beat down, then:

A) I don't see how DOWing a [i]subset[/i] of everybody can possibly be any better.

B) :smug:

You're free to have all 177 of your nations counterattack our 33. If your own people aren't willing to fight that fight...well. That, my friend, is not my problem.
[/quote]Not that they arent willing that they cant.. You guys have like 25 nations over 2k infra.. like 8 over 3k .. We have 0.. No one can touch you guys with the infra. I hope Steve doesnt let you leave this war and that you burn for the rest of it :)

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1351652614' post='3046853']
Not that they arent willing that they cant.. You guys have like 25 nations over 2k infra.. like 8 over 3k .. We have 0.. No one can touch you guys with the infra. I hope Steve doesnt let you leave this war and that you burn for the rest of it :)
[/quote]

I think I speak for all of TPC when I say

Come at me, bro.

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1351652614' post='3046853']
Not that they arent willing that they cant.. You guys have like 25 nations over 2k infra.. like 8 over 3k .. We have 0.. No one can touch you guys with the infra. I hope Steve doesnt let you leave this war and that you burn for the rest of it :)
[/quote]

That is their plan.

Go back and look at their weak ass wars.

They teamed up with Warriors, who carried the weight and attacked us the first round this month.

Now they hit TFK a second time.

Then of course they will pull the "We are at war with everyone" for the 5th time in as many rounds in order to preemptively attack anyone with NS.

[quote name='Scooby Doo' timestamp='1351666557' post='3046942']They teamed up with Warriors, who carried the weight and attacked us the first round this month.

Now they hit TFK a second time.

Then of course they will pull the "We are at war with everyone" for the 5th time in as many rounds in order to preemptively attack anyone with NS.
[/quote]

Personally, I'm tired of the Planet Steve culture of lets all pretend we're being fair anyway. Plus this works for our purposes (training) in that if a nation can learn to survive from being massively down declared on and being in anarchy without freaking, the good times are ultra easy.

Having said that, at this point everyone declared on by TPC should just merge into one massive alliance. We can coordinate better.

Or we can coordinate in this thread...normally I wouldn't even suggest it but if one is going to declare on everyone we need to coordinate somewhere, right? :ehm:

Everyone is being ridiculous. We declared on the world which means anyone in the world should be able to attack us. I sympathize with nations that were already at war that god DoWed on but other then that you guys are a bunch of complainers.

We have 34 nations and have 90 wars. Its not like we are running. Everyone else just sucks at this game apparently.

[quote name='OverlordShinnra' timestamp='1351827590' post='3047511']
Everyone is being ridiculous. We declared on the world which means anyone in the world should be able to attack us. I sympathize with nations that were already at war that god DoWed on but other then that you guys are a bunch of complainers.

We have 34 nations and have 90 wars. Its not like we are running. Everyone else just sucks at this game apparently.
[/quote]

You gotta be honest here - it's a lot easier to 'not suck' when you have a distinct size/money advantage.