[center][img]http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx9/xFR4NKtheT4NKx/sicklephoenixflag3.jpg[/img][/center]

[center]A deadly storm, nay, a titanic black mass of destruction born of the cold, evil womb of planet Steve, will render much of TE a barren wasteland. TPC is coming.[/center]

[center]Such is the power of this storm, if indeed, anything dispensing this amount of pixel suffering can be called a storm.[/center]

[center]The destruction of war, once considered a mired mess, will now reach unheard of heights. It will be as if the ocean itself has vacated its vast prison, shaking loose her chains and laying itself prone atop the cities of man…the last vestiges of its bondage destroying all that lies in its path.[/center]
[center]
All structures will suffer utter devastation. Wood will splinter, concrete will become dust, and the barren foundations of nations will be the stark remnants of pixel existence. Trees will become uprooted and carried miles by nuclear winds that blast the very skin from anyone foolish enough to remain outside. But they will be the lucky ones…the first to die. A much greater misery awaits those that survive.[/center]

[center]Amidst this mire of carnage, the few survivors will wallow in a soup of death and despair as they face grim odds. The sky will be perpetually black, and food and water will be more precious than gold. As corpses of pixels rot, lawlessness and fear will begin their macabre dance among those remaining as many will be forced to consume one another to live one final day.[/center]
[center]
Entire generations will parish, and the storm will creep into legend. It will be a sin to even call its name aloud, the very existence of this event being spoken of in hushed tones, and revered by those who see it as judgement. TPC is here. TPC is here. TPC is here…[/center]

[center](we just weren't going to go to 30k ANS. TPC declares war on everyone we declare war on)[/center]

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By my accounting, TPC declares war on:

Roman Empire
Ordo Paradoxia
Hellas
Death Before Dishonor
Moonless Night
The Flying Kiwis
Bloodless Fiends Forever
WAPA (added a little later)
Sunspot (added a little after that)
Pork Shrimp
Destructor Fleets
Orange Destruction Network
Green Protection Agency
Sparta
NpO [i]and[/i] NPO, to avoid any confusion
All of Doomhouse, on general principle
...and every European nation smaller than an average county in Texas.

(If you would like to see your name listed here, applications are [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000023"]now being accepted.[/url]

Edited by Einer

[quote name='Einer' timestamp='1351488439' post='3046301']

Roman Empire
Ordo Paradoxia
Hellas
Death Before Dishonor
Moonless Night
The Flying Kiwis
Bloodless Fiends Forever
Pork Shrimp
Destructor Fleets
Green Protection Agency
Sparta

(If you would like to see your name listed here, applications are [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000023"]now being accepted.[/url]
[/quote]

Whooo, I'm at war with TPC twice then :D

And nice dec; o/ TPC
Adding a little class to this rounds wars :D

[quote name='Einer' timestamp='1351488439' post='3046301']

Roman Empire
Ordo Paradoxia
Hellas
Death Before Dishonor
Moonless Night
The Flying Kiwis
Bloodless Fiends Forever
Pork Shrimp
Destructor Fleets
Green Protection Agency
Sparta

[/quote]
Declaring on Green Protection Agency?
Awwww, does that mean I actually have to work together with Caladin? :mad:

Edited by Kurdanak

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1351492171' post='3046323']
Yay Jumping on People why they are at war.. Im sure you guys will lose a whole lot of NS.. just like your first war...

Stay Classy
[/quote]

Cannot help myself but to wonder at the irony in this post.

RE's lame down-declare on OP/Hellas left TPC with few other options except to grow even more out of range of everyone.

I don't necessarily like having TPC piling on to OP nations, but everytime I check the nuke news and see RE getting nuked it will make it a little more palatable.

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1351551492' post='3046501']
good. a couple of our members were not happy about peacing out with Hellas. Fewer casualties stats. But now they have two much bigger guys on them so they should be satisfied
[/quote]

glad we could oblige

TPC is definitely doing better than RE at downdeclaring here. I'm surprised you even tried spinning it as otherwise.

Nice perfectly active flagrunners that aren't warring, by the way. Maybe they'll super-downdeclare and take little to no losses, just like last time?

You're not wrong, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong, does it? Nice to see you're not denying my original statement, either.

Not to mention, I'm not even flagrunning; I wouldn't buy all that stuff and sit at #1 like that if I were... I'd probably look more like Outback, with a large warchest while hiding in the ranks with a huge backcollection. Or maybe Very Big Pond, or maybe Hawk Eye. Also, TPC is the downdeclaring party here... I'm taking what I get, with a fight, like I always do. TPC... is looking to not fight, as it always does.

Edited by Forward

*shrug* Looks like Oroseira is taking care of Dingo, then, so what's the problem? It'd be nice if SKOOO joined the fun - as you say, it sounds like you have a target list all ready to go.

Oh, and speaking of stealth, you did quite a nice job jumping from #7 in TFK's roster (1700 infra, 6400 NS as of 10/5) all the way to #1. Along with a brief stint on top of the money charts! Quite impressive, for somebody who places such a high premium on boldly proclaiming one's excellence for all the world.

Edited by Einer

A. You're well aware I'm neither trying to nor capable of winning the flag. Also, nothing wrong with the backcollecting I was doing then; I'm clearly in sight, both proclaiming myself on the collection leaderboard and strength-wise most of the time.
B. Dingo is hardly taken care of; he probably has as much money as me right now with a massive backcollect. We're doing our best, but obviously, that's not that much.
C. We hardly have the manpower to take care of your whole alliance, or even the primary flagrunners. (I may well have not even identified the lot myself yet.) After which, the rest of your alliance is probably still in better shape than anyone else. Not to mention that the fact that I got anarchized due to my little fail over update means it's a little hard for me to attack, reducing our manpower even further...
D. I'm sure Shopper will join the fun. Although, you know he doesn't have even the slightest chance of winning, so you didn't hit him, naturally.

Anyway, since you're hardly working to defend this abysmal excuse for a flagrunning operation at all, I guess I'll stop posting now.