World map of CNRP

Vidarr the Terrible

I was referring to the cleverness of this whole scheme to try to claim all of Athens.

But I suppose that was lost in translation, perhaps you hired that guy who signed for the Mandela funeral?

What?

Also it wasn't really "clever" i was going to Roleplay a terrorist organization with only my soldier count. (Around 1,000 Soldiers) That's against the rules though apparently enless they allow the terrorist organization in there OOCly.

Ask Cent to give you Moldova so I can have a neighbor to oppress.

Interestingly enough, I was volunteering to play an oppressed people in Athens or Tianxia. He refused because that would mean Cent or Triyun might have to give up a kilometer of land. I even offered to roleplay only a city, both still refused. The butthurt still amuses me though. When I got Cyprus, I was laughing heartily at the haste of a "NOOOOO" on Cent's part. It's a bit too fun.

Edited by Rotavele

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What?

Also it wasn't really "clever" i was going to Roleplay a terrorist organization with only my soldier count. (Around 1,000 Soldiers) That's against the rules though apparently enless they allow the terrorist organization in there OOCly.

Interestingly enough, I was volunteering to play an oppressed people in Athens or Tianxia. He refused because that would mean Cent or Triyun might have to give up a kilometer of land. I even offered to roleplay only a city, both still refused. The butthurt still amuses me though. When I got Cyprus, I was laughing heartily at the haste of a "NOOOOO" on Cent's part. It's a bit too fun.

Oh we're happy to give away land, as can be seen from the numerous requests we granted in this very thread. We just don't give it to idiots.

As a GM, I can tell you that Triyun isn't making this up. Unless my colleagues disagree, I wipe this claim and future discussion is to be taken to the GM court, not the map thread. Thanks.

(Though Lynneth said he'd make a new one anyway.)

As said before, keep it out of the map thread. Thanks. Take it to the OOC thread, where your petty debates on this belong.

As said before, keep it out of the map thread. Thanks. Take it to the OOC thread, where your petty debates on this belong.

Thank you for stating this.

Oh we're happy to give away land, as can be seen from the numerous requests we granted in this very thread. We just don't give it to idiots.

Really? You didn't seem to hesitate giving up the TOP Forums when I wanted to use them.   :smug:

Also please respond to this in the OOC thread. Keep it civil on these boards please.  :awesome:
Edited by Rotavele

Mark the Canadian Province of Labrador and St Pierre and Miquelon (Their Islands off the coast of Newfoundland) as "The Republic of Labrador".

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/119883-the-republic-of-labrador/

Thanks

As for now, I can confirm. And please mark the Island of Newfoundland as just the Republic of Newfoundland.