The Death and Rebirth of Xenios

The Polemarch

[size=3]([b]tl;dr[/b]: I haven't changed at all, but Xenios is now out of anarchy and is a monarchy).[/size]
[center]

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/67/Toomore_graveyard_at_sunrise_-_geograph.org.uk_-_1537348.jpg[/img]
[/center]
[center][color=#ff0000][size=6]A New Dawn[/size][/color][/center]

[center][size=3](A speech given by the Polemarch and Regent of Xenios)[/size][/center]

Today, among the still bullet-scarred buildings of Fort Archangel, you have seen His Royal Highness Michael I proclaimed as our new and beneficent ruler. The crowning of King Michael is a crowning of our nation. His glorious diadem is but a symbol of the shining light of Xenios' new dawn, which encircles each one of us, like a halo, and proclaims our victory over the evil forces that stalk the shadows of Bob.

But you all know, brave Xenioshians, that we and the League had to swallow gall in order to taste the sweetness of this day. Amid the past chaos, many of you may still not know exactly what happened, and still look upon the cruelties we suffered with incomprehension and bitterness. Yet as someone who aided the League in regaining our lost freedoms, I am in a position to explain what happened to Xenios, and why such stripping away of dead branches was required for our nation's blossoming:

[b]Our Rise and Fall[/b]

When the Armed Nation of Xenios declared itself to the world, our enemies threw out vile insults and threats, but precious few bullets, and so we marched on imperiously. We knew the day would come when our enemies would turn their guns upon us, and we were ready in the beginning. Yet our early victories weakened us. How? Because in our jubilation we welcomed in all displaced people with open arms. We grew quickly, both in terms of territory and in terms of population. The League has always taught that the new man, the non-Judaized man, is pure regardless of his race or creed. When these "new men" march together then we become a true and pure nation united by faith, history, culture, and language.

This is the ideal our nation still proclaims to the world. But our idealism overwhelmed us, and we forgot the practicalities of purifying the fallen man of Planet Bob. In those early clamorous days of triumph, we failed to listen to the doubts of those we pridefully declared as new citizens of Xenios. We accepted people who proclaimed their loyalty to the League in word, but failed to prove their worth in deed. In short, citizens, we accepted traitors into our midst. A thousand nuclear missiles could rain down upon Xenios tomorrow, and her spirit would remain invincible; but just a handful of traitors among our people, and the poison destroys both Xenios' spirit and then her body.

The refugees who entered our borders paid lip-service to Xenios' values, yet continued to follow their own. Instead of a strong, unified, nation - we devolved into a multi-cultural slime. Our population, naturally, began to grumble against the rule of the Polemarch, instead wishing to establish a Republic, whereby the petty needs of disunited groups could be put above the greater purpose of Xenios. Even our faith was not left undisputed: Muslims who had decided to ally themselves with us out of nothing more than a shared opposition to Bob's Jews started agitating for Xenios' religion to be changed to Islam. Despising the culture of Xenios, they wished only to enforce their worldly wants upon us, our nation, our League. Those who are truly members of the League are men of action! Xenioshians do not chatter, or dispute, or argue: we act! Yet we had descended into a chatter of many languages, many ideas, many religions, many needs.

This would have been the death of our nation. Therefore, what happened next was ordained by God as a divine chastisement and purification.

[center][img]http://www.expatica.com/upload/multiculturalismfailure1T.jpg[/img][/center]
[center][size=2]A refugee camp like that typically found within Xenios before her fall.[/size][/center]

[b]The Enemy Attacks[/b]

To prevent our nation's suicide, God unbound the enemies of Xenios, and let them ravage us. It started with the satanic nation of Styx. This was providential, to remind us all the true face of our enemy. Our enemy is the friend of the Judaizers, and our first enemy was a satanist. We need say no more!

The League stood up to enemy bravely. All true Xenioshians fought bravely. Our traitorous enemies turned against us or else fled. Despite immense military superiority, Styx had to call in an ally from the Phoenix Federation to gain any victory against us. But inevitably the leadership of the League had to flee Fort Archangel, our capital, in order to survive. Like seeds we had to be scattered in order to regrow. And scattered we were, and trampled into the ground too. Yet this was just the beginning of our purification.

[b]An Inner Reawakening. [/b]

In the chaos of anarchy our citizens were separated like chaff and wheat. The chaff of our nation - the traitors of Xenios - were burned away in the onslaught of the Judaized rogue Phoenix Federation nations. The wheat fell to the ground in order to begin its regrowth. What did we learn, Xenioshians? We learned what truly made up a nation, and that it wasn't mere assent to a written constitution, nor mindless saluting of a flag. To be a nation is to share one vision, one blood, one land, one faith, one language. Shared history, and shared suffering. Those who did not truly believe in the values of the League of Inner-Peace and Salvation melted away: may their memory perish. Those who truly held to the spirit of Xenios and the mission of the League grew more aware of their nationality, and pride in who they were. Those living became untied with those who died for the cause: martyrs, heroes, soldiers - we all slowly became aware of our unity.

And in this growing awareness, came a new hope and dawn. As I traveled around Xenios' forests like an outlaw, conducting spoiling operations against the invading Phoenix forces, I met fellow Xenioshians. Giving aid wherever they could, I saw a new need from the people, being vocalized for the first time: "Xenios needs a king". Together we recognized that what was left of Xenios, the nation, was a shared kinship. We were united as one body, but we needed a head! We needed someone of the same kin as us, and that meant a king.

An elected president is the b___trd son of many ideas and personal desires; a king is the father and protector of a single people. We knew this, and so we begged God for a king that would deliver us and lead us from the darkness that surrounded us.

[b]A King is Chosen[/b]

[center][img]http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_content_width/hash/17/2a/172a78974c1a12be0943d435704368e2.jpg[/img][/center]

I myself had to fight inwardly as well as externally. The inward struggle was to resist the temptation to take the throne for myself. Suggestions were made, but I knew that I could not be crowned the first king of Xenios. I fled the world with my brothers in order to found this pure nation, yet with me I carry some of the darkness of the world. The New King of Xenios needed to be someone born within her borders, born within the purity of this great nation, and not within the Judaized darkness of Bob.

Moving through our land in order to gain war funds from our people, the League found our future king: young David to spiritually awaken our nation and cast down the fearsome Goliath of moral depravity, gross materialism, and Talmudic practices. A humble Xenioshian family who had lost everything in the war, not wanting to send us away with nothing, gave us the only thing they had: their young, twelve year old son. They offered him to us as a soldier, assuring us that he was a hard worker and strong, and that he was zealous for the cause of the League. We did not doubt any of this, but saw in this young man - named Michael after our protector the Archangel - something more than a mere soldier. We saw in him the strength of a commander, the wisdom of a judge, the benevolence of a father. In other words: everything needed to be a good king.

We took this youth into the bosom of the League and protected him as though he were the Royal Treasure of our nation. Indeed, still attacked daily by Judaizing forces, he truly was the only Royal Treasure we had. He was, and remains, the richest and most glorious treasure of Xenios.

[b]The New Dawn[/b]

[center][url="http://0.static.wix.com/media/e9b15f7db42587732471b8e552900431.wix_mp_512"][img]http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/677/4918212619cf8a536c8blj5.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

The rest you know, fellow Xenioshians. Slowly the evil forces that attacked us were spent and slunk away, fruitless in their endeavors to crush the spirit of Xenios. A new transitional government was formed here in Fort Archangel and now, today, we officially declare His Royal Highness Michael the first Monarch of the Free Kingdom of Xenios. All Hail the King! o/

Because of his age, I not only remain as Polemarch of Xenios, but Regent too, until such a time that His Royal Highness is able to rule supremely over us all.

[b]God save our King! Hail the League! Long live the Free Kingdom of Xenios! [/b]

Edited by The Polemarch

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1351272120' post='3045453']
You are now against democracy as well.
[/quote]

For good reason. This is what I always knew, and the general population of Xenios discovered only recently.

By not reading, I presume you mean that you skimmed the post for mention of your nation and didn't find it. This is because your derisory actions in the war that cleansed Xenios had a negligible effect on the outcome. At best, your military actions only impeded the Phoenix Federation's desire to crush us (OOC: you filled up a war slot with your failures); at worst your actions had absolutely no effect on what happened in Xenios. Just like all your other actions intended to affect Xenios and the League.

[quote name='The Polemarch' timestamp='1351272903' post='3045455']
For good reason. This is what I always knew, and the general population of Xenios discovered only recently.

By not reading, I presume you mean that you skimmed the post for mention of your nation and didn't find it. This is because your derisory actions in the war that cleansed Xenios had a negligible effect on the outcome. At best, your military actions only impeded the Phoenix Federation's desire to crush us (OOC: you filled up a war slot with your failures); at worst your actions had absolutely no effect on what happened in Xenios. Just like all your other actions intended to affect Xenios and the League.
[/quote]Noa tually i didn`t read it. AT ALL. But hey when i stormed your nation with Sharpshooters and Infantry men :war::gun: Your people went in to a panic :frantic: and i was laughing so hard at your anarchy :lol1: i threw a party. Everyone was there and happy :D:):laugh::smug: so i am beter then you in mpre ways then one so HAIL THY WINNER!

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1351273515' post='3045460']
Your people went in to a panic :frantic: and i was laughing so hard at your anarchy :lol1: i threw a party. Everyone was there and happy
[/quote]

You really [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=797&showentry=3557"][b]want to drag that up again[/b][/url]?

In any case - as the above speech explains - the anarchy that Xenios was sent into by the Phoenix Federation was necessary for our purification. The people who you saw in a panic were those who confessed allegiance to the League with their tongues, but betrayed us with our actions. Most probably many of these people were originally refugees from your country, during its crushing defeat and reduction to zero infrastructure. It was necessary such traitors were swept away from the heart of Xenios and ejected back into the outer darkness that is the rest of Planet Bob.