Hello I am the President of Celestial Being. This is the 2nd time this nation was rebuilt. Due to a act of god, the former nation of where I was born was blown off the face of the earth while I was on a offensive mission in a rouge nation in the name of TDO (The alliance I was in, and currently in now). Here is some basic information on my nation....

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=509150"]http://www.cybernati...ation_ID=509150[/url]

The Nation of Celestial Being currently has a peaceful doctrine, but in the future other agendas may come into place.

[s]Our Nation is a tech seller. 50/3mil. If you wish to do business, please contact me with the above secured connection .[/s]

Edited by redhavk1

[b]Recent News From The People Newspaper[/b]

-Most people support Xenios in his Conquest. The Government of Celestial Being is attempting to educate it's people on it's neutral policy until attacked. Most Citizens understand this and praises their Government for keeping the national interests in mind. [i]However[/i] the government of Celestial Being is trading with Xenios to keep relations good between the countries since the government does not approve of Xenios's military policies.

-In the Capitol city of Seymour, the people held a parade to celebrate being 1 week old a few days ago.

-The people wish the President luck with his future foreign relation campaigns.

[b] [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showuser=50991"]Winner12345[/url] is now declared as a hostile threat. War is not a option though said the President earlier today. "We will maintain peace with all nations, however those who make it on our "hit list" will face the wrath of our nation peoples for unjust acts sometime in the future...."[/b]

Edited by redhavk1

[quote name='BillJoeson' timestamp='1350766724' post='3043428']
As the President of Padiw, I feel sorry that so many in Celestial Being support the actions of Xenios's government, but will officially recognize your nation's sovereignty.
[/quote]

We are saddened that democracy and liberty is only recognized on position that your government supports. All nations, regardless of their views, deserve the right to free speech.

Recent News

-In a recent war with a hostile nation, the nation of CB was victories and the nation's people was in high awesomeness of it's commander and chief.

-Treaty talks are going on with Nations.

-The people had a riot outside of a house because the guy was a idiot. The President was surprised, since it was his finical adviser.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...