Treaty of Pelican City

This treaty has one purpose: to end cruelty, racism, and genocide on Planet Bob. All people deserve to be allowed to coexist in peace.

By signing this treaty, you pledge that you believe in these ideals, and will defend the rights of those persecuted around the world.
All signatories of this treaty also condemn the cruel actions by the nation of Xenios, and seek to topple the evil regime forcing the citizens of this nation into a "holy war" that will only cause bloodshed for both sides. The signatories of this treaty wish to end further bloodshed, and urge the nation of Xenios to cease its discriminatory activities.
All signatories also agree to place an embargo on all traded goods to and from the nation of Xenios in protest to their violent actions.
Signatories:
-Pelican Land
-State of Padiw
-Cadia

Edited by Pelican Overlord

Xenios contests the libelous statement that its citizens are forced into a holy war, and offers the following proof that such allegations are false:

[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/uploads/blog-0323626001349649853.jpg[/img]

For those leaders, such as the "Pelican Overlord", who have displayed lowered levels of intelligence, the Polemarch draws particular attention to the "Nation Created" line which says that the Xenios is "6 days old" and was created on 10/1/2012. 1 + 6 is 7, and therefore this snapshot of Xenioshians was taken today. The citizens of Xenios are happy with both their government and their national religion. They are being forced into nothing. Such libel will not help in Pelican Land's efforts to urge a change in Xenios' course - providing such pleading is genuine.

Furthermore, Xenios wishes to point out, to any nation that will listen that this treaty's stated aim of tolerance, if genuine, must include religion. However, the leader of Pelican Land has already expressed an open hostility to all religion and belief in God, which must cast doubt on this nation's motives.

Alright, wise guy, anyone looking at your bio can see that you are a racist. You think you can kill the Jews? Hitler tried, but NOOOOOOOOOO, we're still around. Yes, I said we. I take exception to this, as I am Jewish myself.

[b]OOC:[/b] wrong forum, bro. Though I accept why you're reacting like this, the rules are pretty clear. If you want to debate this subject, I suggest you find someone who [i]actually[/i] believes everything "the Polemarch" claims to believe and debate that guy. Probably on another forum.

By the Grace of God, the Parliament of Cadia has approved the signature of the Pelican City treaty and is bewildered that the Pelicans would turn around so quickly and embrace the One True Faith. All people deserve to be allowed to coexist in peace, to praise the Lord and to live under His watchful eye. For only then, would the Kingdom of God be established and Planet Bob be Saved.

Edited by lordliam