Pacemia Founded

Happyland

TO: All Nations

Sir or Madam,

The nation of Pacemia has been founded, and we can use all the help we can get. We will be accepting aid offers. We would also like to be briefed on current world events. Thank you. May love and prosperity reign!

Signed,
Supreme Chancellor Luke Collins

The Polemarch of Xenios can offer soldiers from the League of Anti-Judaizers to provide stability to your nation as you change your official religion to "Christianity" and government type to "Monarchy". These changes are the only conditions required for this aid.

[quote name='The Polemarch' timestamp='1349479271' post='3037766']
The Polemarch of Xenios can offer soldiers from the League of Anti-Judaizers to provide stability to your nation as you change your official religion to "Christianity" and government type to "Monarchy". These changes are the only conditions required for this aid.
[/quote]
We will not end our freedom of religion and become a monarchy! This goes against everything we stand for! Your offer is [color=#ff0000]REJECTED.[/color]

Chancellor Collins, I am willing to loan $100,000 to Pacemia at no interest rate, if you would approve of that. I would also like to establish consular and diplomatic relations with your nation (I usually ask my country's legislature to approve of my actions, although it isn't required for something like this).

Now, I am afraid that I will not be able to provide you with a briefing of world events, due to relative ignorance, although you can read recent international and interalliance news articles in the (ooc) Cyber Nations RP Forums (/ooc).

Last of all, I commend you for standing up for Pacemia's values, and would like to assure you that Polemarch's implied threat should not be dwelled upon too heavily-believe me, I know from experience that he talks in quite an uncourteous manner to his opponents.

Sincerely,
Bill Joeson
President of the State of Padiw

Edited by BillJoeson

[quote name='BillJoeson' timestamp='1349491446' post='3037800']
Chancellor Collins, I am willing to loan $100,000 to Pacemia at no interest rate, if you would approve of that. I would also like to establish consular and diplomatic relations with your nation (I usually ask my country's legislature to approve of my actions, although it isn't required for something like this).

Now, I am afraid that I will not be able to provide you with a briefing of world events, due to relative ignorance, although you can read recent international and interalliance news articles in the (ooc) Cyber Nations RP Forums (/ooc).

Last of all, I commend you for standing up for Pacemia's values, and would like to assure you that Polemarch's implied threat should not be dwelled upon too heavily-believe me, I know from experience that he talks in quite an uncourteous manner to his opponents.

Sincerely,
Bill Joeson
President of the State of Padiw
[/quote]
Your offer is [color=#00ff00]ACCEPTED. [/color]Thank you. And, yes, we will stand up for Pacemian values whenever possible.

[quote name='BillJoeson' timestamp='1349556409' post='3037995']
Alright, the money will be shipped out a few days from now.

Now, would you like to start discussing the setting up of diplomatic ties between our two nations?
[/quote]
Yes, we would now like to disscuss the matter of diplomatic ties.

All right, to set up a consulate or embassy in Padiwan territory, you usually have to answer a few questions.

Which of the following cities would you like to establish a consulate/embassy in?
-Padiw City (capital city)
-Bijo City
-Xibe City
How many people will your nation's delegation have?

Will your diplomats bring in anything that might have to go through the Red Lane at a customs checkpoint? (e.g., food, weapons)

Do you understand that although we will respect diplomatic immunity, it is important for everyone inside Padiw to obey the law?

Do you have any special requests or concerns?

Well, that should be it. What do I have to do for my side?

1.Padiw City is fine.

2.5-10.

3.Althought the diplomats themselves will not have any weapons, each diplomat will have two gaurds armed with pistols.

4.Yes, of course.

5.No.

On your side, first specify which of these cities you would like to set up in:
Protecta (capitol)
New Columbous
Wiskerville

and then specify wether you will have anything that will have to got through Customs.

I would like to establish a Padiwan embassy in Protecta, as well as Padiwan consulates in both New Columbous and Wiskerville. The Padiwan diplomatic missions to Pacemia will be bringing in a total of 15 shotguns, 15 tranquilizer-dart guns, and 10 pounds of tea leaves (our expatriates tend to miss the cuisine at home after extended periods of time).

If we're done, then I guess that we might as well exchange our diplomats! We'll be sending over 10 free plane tickets for a flight to Padiw City, and um, can you please provide instructions on how we should move our delegation?

Edited by BillJoeson

Chancellor Collins, I believe that you have abandoned your nation, but I will not act as if that is true until my assumptions are confirmed. If you are still on Planet Bob, then please remember-Padiw's borders will remain open to Pacemians.