TPC DoW

[center][img]http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx9/xFR4NKtheT4NKx/sicklephoenixflag3.jpg[/img]

Well, it has been an odd round. It is winding up with me violently ill. Nothing like a good hunting expedition to make a King feel (a bit) better.

TPC declares war on whoever we're taking shots at.

o/ War
o/ Government who can prosecute a war while their leader is sick[/center]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wrong

Ranked #9 of 710 Nations ([u][b]1.27%[/b][/u])

I feel like a wretch living in the street..

[spoiler][img]https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/8/9/1tzln8nzcU2aBdq2dhIi3Q2.gif[/img][/spoiler]

Edited by ADude

After rogues, SUN, Grim, Rodentia Dominatus, OP and DB4D, we welcome TPC (and its affiliates) too during this round!

"Fight with honour and die with dignity!"

Our soldiers run to the glory:

[IMG]http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o130/RomanticBoyGR/419198_434531433255189_176607013_n.jpg[/IMG]

Edited by Alexandros o Megas

[quote name='Vespassianus' timestamp='1347198742' post='3028811']
So honorable downdeclare. You fight a few wars, manage to get big nations and use it to hit people who fought all round long.

Lol you didn't even hit Alex because he was in defcon 1...
[/quote]

They did hit me (after your inviation!) and I have added one more fo them ... As of Defcon, I was Defcon 5 on update but online ...

[quote name='Vespassianus' timestamp='1347198742' post='3028811']
So honorable downdeclare. You fight a few wars, manage to get big nations and use it to hit people who fought all round long.

Lol you didn't even hit Alex because he was in defcon 1...
[/quote]
1.TPC had been mass rogued on the day 3
2.TPC has had a defensive war against OP, where they had been inflicted an enormous damage.
3.TPC had no less wars than any alliance here on average.
4.Them being "big" is only due to their superb Nation Building skills, more like at a science level. You should try and spend a few rounds there, if they accept you and then maybe you'll understand.

It's easy just to blame someone without knowing, isn't it?

[quote name='kongland' timestamp='1347261586' post='3028943']
2.TPC has had a defensive war against OP, where they had been inflicted an enormous damage.
4.Them being "big" is only due to their superb Nation Building skills, more like at a science level. You should try and spend a few rounds there, if they accept you and then maybe you'll understand.

[/quote]

1. Same as Hellas
2. Same as Hellas
3. Same as Hellas plus one hell of alliance wars more and been still at war when we were attacked.
4. Hellas is based only on Hellas and not having around its "affiliates" (say CoS, Citadel etc.) to assist, is n't it?

Just not to be unfair to yourself!

[/quote]
You truly are an idiot and that fact that you do not even try makes it even more remarkable.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1347264625' post='3028948']
You truly are an idiot and that fact that you do not even try makes it even more remarkable.
[/quote]

:lol1:

Anyway TPC ,Welcome abaord to Hellas .

Hellas Welcomes TPC Back , With the coordination of NDO :wub:

You got my point :smug:

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1347262605' post='3028945']
1. Same as Hellas
2. Same as Hellas
3. Same as Hellas plus one hell of alliance wars more and been still at war when we were attacked.
4. Hellas is based only on Hellas and not having around its "affiliates" (say CoS, Citadel etc.) to assist, is n't it?

Just not to be unfair to yourself!
[/quote]
My dear Alexandros, my response was about TPC. They have been accused of certain things. What does Hellas to do with all that? Where did I try to compare TPC and Hellas?
Cheers

[quote name='kongland' timestamp='1347271531' post='3028961']
My dear Alexandros, my response was about TPC. They have been accused of certain things. What does Hellas to do with all that? Where did I try to compare TPC and Hellas?
Cheers
[/quote]

Hellas top tier was the main target of TPC and affilates :P

We hope that losing in the flag hunting will show them it was not a very wise move from their part, as Hellenes fight to the end!

Dropped all my money on tech. 14 thwarted nukes. Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame. See you all next round.

EDIT: here's the one nuke that hit:

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Alias Cheese. You lost 13435 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 4 cruise missiles, 442.273 miles of land, 147.424 technology, 442.273 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

...worth it.

Edited by sir pwnage

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1347264541' post='3028947']
That usually happens when you duck tough wars.
[/quote]

[b]1.TPC had been mass rogued on the day 3
2.TPC has had a defensive war against OP, where they had been inflicted an enormous damage.[/b]

[/quote]

Mmmk, thanks for your opinion though.

[quote name='Therm' timestamp='1347168116' post='3028759']
[img]http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/7061/loltpc.png[/img]

<Adude[OCN]>: we are the 1%
[/quote]

That was Yesterday . Please take a look now :)

I think TPC was doing well before attacking a Hellas nation .

[quote name='xafar' timestamp='1347292104' post='3029001']
Thats'why I love Hellas :blush:
[/quote]

Hopefully now that we passed TPC score and half your alliance is in anarchy (the rest soon too) even though the preferential downdeclare you still love us :rolleyes: