[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1345563028' post='3024057']

the NDO top hit the PS top. They are trying to get peace not drag it out. So the 40 member point really doesnt do much.
[/quote]

In NDO's declaration the closing statement was "Pork Shrimp will have their war slots filled". Pretty clear cut as to the intention.

And yes yes, youre so much better at a free online game than everyone else... certainly something I'm sure you hold with high value that you think anyone else can care about or is impacted by your TE trash talk. Youre one of the few who take this seriously enough that you had to call in the second biggest alliance to take down the 25th smallest group for you.

Funny how you rarely seem to take on a single opponent your own size tho, instead spreading your online coolness across many smaller groups that obviously would be incapable of coordinating between themselves. Kinda like that big nerdy kid who picks on all the kids two grades below him because the other kids their age are too much to hang with.

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1345563028' post='3024057']Proves you cant go toe to toe with Rome on any type of fair field.[/quote]

You realize how you sound right? Placing a value high enough on a 5 minute a day game to actually throw down the gauntlet of righteous indignation as if youve been so seriously wronged?

Put a fair field out there and we'll talk, its neither our fault that we're smaller than you anymore than it is yours that youre larger than us... but it IS your choice to pick who you declare on, especially back to back in a round. We just decided to help you get the Catharsis hat trick. :wub:

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1345563607' post='3024060']
PS shouldn't have hit RE in the first place. PS, LE, and Cat hit RE while we were at war with 4 other alliances. And you are saying the actions of NDO are absurd? Simply because the 3 alliances that hit RE knew this was their only chance to knock down RE. They couldn't do it themselves and they couldn't have found a better opportunity then right now when we were at war with OP, an experienced alliance.
[/quote]
CAT didnt just hit RE, only 9 of our declarations were on RE targets... weather PS should have hit RE or not is not relevant to what I said. The fact is the strongest alliance in game asked for help from the second strongest alliance because a whopping 6 nations they didnt account for. It shouldve been embarrassing to ask for help in the first place, let alone admit the help was needed.

[quote name='dockingscheduled' timestamp='1345563840' post='3024062']
NDO aren't bad guys at all. never complained about them one bit, so i'm not really sure what you are talking about. never complained about TPC either.

just think people should get off their high horse and just war and stop trying to call it some moral crusade.
[/quote]
You think are more reasons to them warring you.. Its not. its as simple as they put it. Whether you choose to listen and believe is up to you.

And PS fun is hitting Nations with pretty much 0 infra. Why wouldnt you help out your nations that are actually fighting targets that are fighting.. I mean, you can waste your slot on me lol. Im ZId pretty much, yet you still hit me when you really cant do any attacks.. I like PS' "Fun"

Stay Classy :smug:

Also If you are going to tell people to state real reasons when they are.. Why do you just say this is the one chance you had to hurt Rome without getting hurt back, and you got to help you BF also. It was killing two birds with one stone.

Edited by Stelios

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1345564678' post='3024069']
You think are more reasons to them warring you.. Its not. its as simple as they put it. Whether you choose to listen and believe is up to you.

And PS fun is hitting Nations with pretty much 0 infra. Why wouldnt you help out your nations that are actually fighting targets that are fighting.. I mean, you can waste your slot on me lol. Im ZId pretty much, yet you still hit me when you really cant do any attacks.. I like PS' "Fun"

[/quote]

its not about me thinking they have more reasons or me not believing them, wow, is this thing on? its about me disagreeing with them.

and you and hack a planet went into immediate turtle mode sitting on 70+ mil the entire duration. you not putting up a fight is a choice made by you, not me. perhaps it helps the woe is RE claim, but at least fight instead of sitting on that type of money. i imagine you owe that to TPC/CoS and especially to NDO who you asked to specifically hit PS yet you just turtle against us.

[quote name='dockingscheduled' timestamp='1345565160' post='3024071']
its not about me thinking they have more reasons or me not believing them, wow, is this thing on? its about me disagreeing with them.

and you and hack a planet went into immediate turtle mode sitting on 70+ mil the entire duration. you not putting up a fight is a choice made by you, not me. perhaps it helps the woe is RE claim, but at least fight instead of sitting on that type of money. i imagine you owe that to TPC/CoS and especially to NDO who you asked to specifically hit PS yet you just turtle against us.
[/quote]
Lol I doubt we both can turtle.. Being #1 and #2 Casualties leaders.. I started to turtle, after I came back from a wedding.. and lost 1200 infra.. We would still be fighting.. But we keep getting hit like this. A nation at 0 infra cant really fight brah :)
I will tell you... Before PS came in... I was going to TOWN on the OP nations i was fighting.. as was Lord Nikon.

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1345565598' post='3024074']
Lol I doubt we both can turtle.. Being #1 and #2 Casualties leaders.. I started to turtle, after I came back from a wedding.. and lost 1200 infra.. We would still be fighting.. But we keep getting hit like this. A nation at 0 infra cant really fight brah :)
I will tell you... Before PS came in... I was going to TOWN on the OP nations i was fighting.. as was Lord Nikon.

[/quote]
That is the fundamental difference between OP and RE in war, you are fighting individual wars and citing your victories. We fight as a team and that is why we won't leave our friends side on the battlefield and why many in your AA continue to get pounded. Learn some humility and do what is best for your AA. Stop your trash talking and inflamatory comments.

Edited by paul711

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1345565598' post='3024074']

[/quote]
Because you both down declare so low. I was one of them. Yours and Lord Nikons 30k to my 15k NS. Stay classy Stelios !!!

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1345567556' post='3024082']
That is the fundamental difference between OP and RE in war, you are fighting individual wars and citing your victories. We fight as a team and that is why we won't leave our friends side on the battlefield and why many in your AA continue to get pounded. Learn some humility and do what is best for your AA. Stop your trash talking and inflamatory comments.
[/quote]
Im defending Lord Nikon and myself from Doc saying all we do is turtle and that we turtled from the start. They get pounded because this is a ridiculous war, were we cant fight back, its that simple.. Stop trying to justify it. All the other AAs hit us for different reasons. Not really related to OP. They said its for payback. Why wont you end this war with us Paul. I HAVE met your demands you asked of us. Your dragging this out to do more damage to us.. when we again.. cant really fight back.. I have been trying to do what is best for my AA, I have been trying to get us out of this. Ill take what I have coming to me.
Stop trying to twist the OWF comments :smug:

[quote name='Rumpledsmoothskin' timestamp='1345568253' post='3024085']
Because you both down declare so low. I was one of them. Yours and Lord Nikons 30k to my 15k NS. Stay classy Stelios !!!
[/quote]
Navy and Nukes, again.. For the 3rd time telling you. I went after you and senator.. Because you had the most INFRA.. Not NS.. there are many ways to inflate NS.. My navy didnt do the damage to your nation, and if im not mistaken.. you just havent been buying nukes for the round... Sorry, cant force you to do that either.

:wub:

[quote name='Asa Phillips' timestamp='1345564157' post='3024064']
[b]In NDO's declaration the closing statement was "Pork Shrimp will have their war slots filled". Pretty clear cut as to the intention.[/b]
[/quote]

That is what tends to happen in a war, also you have to consider that most of PS was top tier at the time.

[quote]
[b]Funny how you rarely seem to take on a single opponent your own size tho[/b], [u]instead spreading your online coolness across many smaller groups [b]that obviously would be incapable of coordinating between themselves.[/b][/u]
[/quote]

1: Have any idea on who is anywhere near the size of RE? Not a lot of people, at the time SUN/NDO were already in a war.
2: Is it that hard to send a few PM's to someone outside your group?

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1345567556' post='3024082']
[/quote]

I've seen you brag about victories in your personal war efforts before :v:

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1345569907' post='3024091']
That is what tends to happen in a war, also you have to consider that most of PS was top tier at the time.
[/quote]
I don't understand the intent of the second half of the sentence, everyone at one point or another has been on the wrong end of the NS teeter totter in a war.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1345569907' post='3024091']
1: Have any idea on who is anywhere near the size of RE? Not a lot of people, at the time SUN/NDO were already in a war.
2: Is it that hard to send a few PM's to someone outside your group?
[/quote]

In 6 plus years of playing, I've never looked at the alliance strength chart before. Ever. Nope. :lol1: Plus, I'm not just talking about this war. CAT has been declared on twice by RE already in this round, and I believe twice in the last. Thats at least 3 times, and maybe 4, that the mighty RE has taken the easier road on its way to dominance.

Everyone knows that its an easier time hitting many small alliances and pretend they are your equal than to hit one or two larger groups of the same size. More often than not, people with strong similarities band together in groups. If those similarities limit when you can and cannot be online, then its much more than just sending a "few pm's". Even if it takes an extra day to get coordinated? Thats a big deal when considering the game mechanics favor those who are online at a specific time for the initial blitz. Not even to mention the moral hit taken by smaller inexperienced groups when they see theyve been declared on by an alliance 4 times their size.

When was the last time you saw a large group declare on a band of small ones and come out the loser? I for one, never have.

Edited by Asa Phillips

[quote name='Asa Phillips' timestamp='1345564659' post='3024068']
CAT didnt just hit RE, only 9 of our declarations were on RE targets... weather PS should have hit RE or not is not relevant to what I said. The fact is the strongest alliance in game asked for help from the second strongest alliance because a whopping 6 nations they didnt account for. It shouldve been embarrassing to ask for help in the first place, let alone admit the help was needed.
[/quote]
The fact is 3 little alliances who were trying to be opportunists, end up justifying their actions after getting caught with their *shirts* down when something of an equal magnitude is pulled out against them. Actually it should make you feel more embarrassed than ever..Seriously You guys call yourself an alliance?

Edited by zephyrmaten

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1345569784' post='3024090']
Im defending Lord Nikon and myself from Doc saying all we do is turtle and that we turtled from the start. They get pounded because this is a ridiculous war, were we cant fight back, its that simple..

[/quote]

its unfortunate that you feel that even with 70 mil in your warchest you have no ability to put up a fight against me. i am now fighting you, along with 70 mil warchest lord nikon, as well as adude and two other nations. perhaps you'll find it in you to buy a single plane or troop.

Edited by dockingscheduled

[quote name='zephyrmaten' timestamp='1345573236' post='3024096']
The fact is 3 little alliances who were trying to be opportunists, end up justifying their actions after getting caught with their *shirts* down when something of an equal magnitude is pulled out against them. Actually it should make you feel more embarrassed than ever..Seriously You guys call yourself an alliance?
[/quote]
Shut up! This type of argumenting is only inflaming the war. Instead of defending your past actions or attacking another's reasons lets fix the root causes.

Edited by paul711

[quote name='Eljierro' timestamp='1345576917' post='3024116']
Yes it is, now they're going to prove that they can do damage.
[/quote]
But they are doing damage with OP's boot on their throat. I am not trying to gloat or belittle anyone, in fact stelios and I are working to end this. TPC's actions have made it worse whether they admit or believe it.

[quote name='Asa Phillips' timestamp='1345572613' post='3024095']
I don't understand the intent of the second half of the sentence, everyone at one point or another has been on the wrong end of the NS teeter totter in a war.

In 6 plus years of playing, I've never looked at the alliance strength chart before. Ever. Nope. :lol1: Plus, I'm not just talking about this war. CAT has been declared on twice by RE already in this round, and I believe twice in the last. Thats at least 3 times, and maybe 4, that the mighty RE has taken the easier road on its way to dominance.

Everyone knows that its an easier time hitting many small alliances and pretend they are your equal than to hit one or two larger groups of the same size. More often than not, people with strong similarities band together in groups. If those similarities limit when you can and cannot be online, then its much more than just sending a "few pm's". Even if it takes an extra day to get coordinated? Thats a big deal when considering the game mechanics favor those who are online at a specific time for the initial blitz. Not even to mention the moral hit taken by smaller inexperienced groups when they see theyve been declared on by an alliance 4 times their size.

When was the last time you saw a large group declare on a band of small ones and come out the loser? I for one, never have.
[/quote]
Very well said, I would add that in this case though hitting OP as a part of a group of smaller AAs was the exception.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1345577131' post='3024117']
But they are doing damage with OP's boot on their throat. I am not trying to gloat or belittle anyone, in fact stelios and I are working to end this. TPC's actions have made it worse whether they admit or believe it.
[/quote]

I've seen the damage, I always check the CNTE statistics.

[quote name='dockingscheduled' timestamp='1345574516' post='3024100']
its unfortunate that you feel that even with 70 mil in your warchest you have no ability to put up a fight against me. i am now fighting you, along with 70 mil warchest lord nikon, as well as adude and two other nations. perhaps you'll find it in you to buy a single plane or troop.
[/quote]
Doc, they have a theme song: "Everyday I'm turtling" (Party Rock Anthem) :)

And Stelios, stop talking about cassualties when majority of that comes from nuke cassualties. Roman never change, they always turtling. Poor NDO nations that sent to attacked us.

[/quote]
Yes, I could rebuy my infra, hit you with TPC and them. Then YOU are at 0 infra, I wont be able to attack then, and you will just lob nukes at me.. I wont be able to hit other people being in anarchy.. Not that smart...

[quote name='Prozenz' timestamp='1345578737' post='3024124']
Doc, they have a theme song: "Everyday I'm turtling" (Party Rock Anthem) :)

And Stelios, stop talking about cassualties when majority of that comes from nuke cassualties. Roman never change, they always turtling. Poor NDO nations that sent to attacked us.
[/quote]
You must have no have warred Rome in the past.. WE really dont turtle.. This is one exception.

I feel sorry for King James, truly. You're a good person and always trying to bring some amount of civility to this game but now you're stuck trying to negotiate a good peace while everyone just wants to burn everything down. Sorry if we were the cause of all this mess but this is too much fun and there are probably many others that also loves a good mess. It's been a boring routine in TE round after round for a while and we needed a shake up. Just funny that it took a little 6 man alliance to do it. I haven't had this much fun in TE for many rounds.

its unfortunate that you feel that even with 70 mil in your warchest you have no ability to put up a fight against me. i am now fighting you, along with 70 mil warchest lord nikon, as well as ADude and two other nations. perhaps you'll find it in you to buy a single plane or troop.
[/quote]

Fixed*

Also, I won't need their help. :smug:

/me puffs chest

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1345576529' post='3024112']
Shut up! This type of argumenting is only inflaming the war. Instead of defending your past actions or attacking another's reasons lets fix the root causes.
[/quote]

I agree. The only way to keep this from spilling over into next round is to fix the root causes. Whether that is through war or talk..whatever it takes.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1345577131' post='3024117']
[/quote]

I figured it was a possibility. I won't lie, it's fun to know I'll be getting nuked tonight, but making things worse overall certainly wasn't the intention. (kicks chair)

[quote name='scytale' timestamp='1345585687' post='3024143']
I feel sorry for King James, truly. You're a good person and always trying to bring some amount of civility to this game but now you're stuck trying to negotiate a good peace while everyone just wants to burn everything down. Sorry if we were the cause of all this mess but this is too much fun and there are probably many others that also loves a good mess. It's been a boring routine in TE round after round for a while and we needed a shake up. Just funny that it took a little 6 man alliance to do it. I haven't had this much fun in TE for many rounds.
[/quote]

I appreciate that. I try to inject reason every now and again but it doesn't always work :P . Sometimes everything needs to be burned to the ground in order to make progress, but I don't believe it is as frequent a necessity as many do. I've been extremely upset, wanted to burn people and alliances to the ground, and wanted to do something to try to shake up the game before. I will certainly feel those things again. I kinda understand where groups like Catharsis are coming from. In fact, long ago we had issues with Catharsis and worked it out through war. Eventually though, we talked and put aside our differences to grow mutual respect. For the record, a few rounds ago RE and TPC fought at least three times in a round. It never got to this level, but of course every situation is different.

Here, there's been talk of cleansing TE of viruses and burning things to the ground over multiple rounds :gag: .

I'm always for taking a step back and a deep breath. I've seen the good and bad that comes from that. Restraint wasn't used here--on either side.

Regardless, we're in the war and will be burning everything down until further notice. I guess there weren't enough nukes, soldiers and air to bring everyone to the table. :war:

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1345581450' post='3024133']
Yes, I could rebuy my infra, hit you with TPC and them. Then YOU are at 0 infra, I wont be able to attack then, and you will just lob nukes at me.. I wont be able to hit other people being in anarchy.. Not that smart...

[/quote]

eh, just excuses. who knows what wonder you bought on the 17th. i do know that it had to be an eco wonder based on what you have, and you bought that two days after you knew by nukes were pointed straight at you. you could have easily purchased an SDI and i would be out of nukes right now. guess some of us have different priorities.

and just to be clear, im not trying to criticize you for the choices u made with your nation. you want to maximize your earning potential and continue to build your nation as a money maker, its all good. i just don't think its fair to turn around and look for sympathy about you not being able to fight back. i have to ask though how NDO feels about you choosing to put your nation in a position to be useless in war in the spirit of making money while asking NDO to throw their nations into the fire for you.