[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1345527765' post='3023973']
[22:43] <paul711> if they want to keep fighting then that is on them
[22:44] <Stelios> You argued against that point with me earlier... -.-
[22:44] <paul711> No I said we would not peace out unless it was offered to them

Had been offered to both. PS declined, LE it seems like peace may be reached. TFK I have sent messages to nations. One replied saying there was no govt and that they think they want to go to the end.

Catharsis.. Want peace?

Offered to all paul :)
[/quote]

[quote name='Eumirbago' timestamp='1345528310' post='3023975']
The same place as they were when it happened to me.... Get over it. It happens <_<
[/quote]

Peace? Get over it? LOL So you could come back in five days and focus on each alliance, one at a time? XD
It make no difference to us since you Roman have always gang up on us and level us into purgatory. Unless you could magically invent attack slots, this is the same as any other Roman attacks. I fail to see any reason at all, not to beat some sense into you Roman as to what is fair and why you shouldn't stalk us. Until we get these two points across, there is no reason for us to stop.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Endurance' timestamp='1345527600' post='3023971']
What a farce! Where the hell where you when Romans were doing their down declares hum? Where the hell where you when Roman violates peace out time that they set and give us final attacks before sending peace? Where were you O~righteous one when Romans were up to no good? We have always been outnumbered by the Romans, you make no difference, now or EVER.
[/quote]

Don't know if you know this...but I'm actually pretty open to working in the background to solve problems. Our DoW is not an endorsement of any tactics RE use or have used in the past. Our DoW isn't a condemnation of our opposition as an evil alliance. We did what we thought we needed to in order to even this up.

[quote name='dockingscheduled' timestamp='1345528043' post='3023974']
PS doesn't want peace from anyone. we were bored and decided that hitting RE with our 6 man alliance would be the most non-boring thing to do. then NDO came our way and we were more than happy to war with their 40 man alliance as slots permitted. NDO offered peace and we declined, don't want it. now that we have TPC/CoS on us along with NDO, they get the same answer, no peace.

we just want to war and have our nations destroy and be destroyed. its been too much fun destroying our initial targets and we'll see what comes next with an even bigger obstacle. back to PS roots.
[/quote]

That's fine. o/ War

[quote name='Endurance' timestamp='1345528719' post='3023978']
Peace? Get over it? LOL So you could come back in five days and focus on each alliance, one at a time? XD
It make no difference to us since you Roman have always gang up on us and level us into purgatory. Unless you could magically invent attack slots, this is the same as any other Roman attacks. I fail to see any reason at all, not to beat some sense into you Roman as to what is fair and why you shouldn't stalk us. Until we get these two points across, there is no reason for us to stop.
[/quote]

Well, I would think any peace process finally got all of this aired out so it didn't happen again. If that can only happen on the battlefield, whatever, fine by me. But keep in mind that there are still almost [b]four weeks[/b] left in this round and both sides are talking about next round. Lord only knows where any of us will be at that point :P

2k ANS here TE comes! :lol1:

[quote name='King James XVIII' timestamp='1345529467' post='3023979']
Don't know if you know this...but I'm actually pretty open to working in the background to solve problems. Our DoW is not an endorsement of any tactics RE use or have used in the past. Our DoW isn't a condemnation of our opposition as an evil alliance. We did what we thought we needed to in order to even this up.

That's fine. o/ War

Well, I would think any peace process finally got all of this aired out so it didn't happen again. If that can only happen on the battlefield, whatever, fine by me. But keep in mind that there are still almost [b]four weeks[/b] left in this round and both sides are talking about next round. Lord only knows where any of us will be at that point :P

2k ANS here TE comes! :lol1:
[/quote]

So before learning what has been going on, or willfully being ignorant, you decided that it's just best to side with the Romans. How unprejudiced of you! Without any delay, you jump in and call this something terrible for TE and yet ignored any and all of Roman's wrong doing. If you are truly sincere about peace, you would've contact all parties first then reach an agreement and attack only those who would violate that said agreement, instead, right now, you just want everyone to stop attacking Romans. What you are doing is just buying time for the Roman using "peace" as an excuse.

4 weeks left? Talk of next round? 2K ans? XD If it wasn't for the Romans doing what they do round after round, none of this would've ever happen. Take off your disgusting benevolent mask and speak objectively if you are truly sincere. Otherwise, just admit that you are another Roman lackey.

[/quote]

Kinda sounds like your taking a side which seems the exact opposite of your original spirit of your reasoning for coming into this war. I mean correct me if I am wrong but wasn't your reasoning to help end the conflict?

[quote name='Endurance' timestamp='1345530885' post='3023985']
So before learning what has been going on, or willfully being ignorant, you decided that it's just best to side with the Romans. How unprejudiced of you! Without any delay, you jump in and call this something terrible for TE and yet ignored any and all of Roman's wrong doing. If you are truly sincere about peace, you would've contact all parties first then reach an agreement and attack only those who would violate that said agreement, instead, right now, you just want everyone to stop attacking Romans. What you are doing is just buying time for the Roman using "peace" as an excuse.[/quote]

You are free to believe what you wish. No amount of facts or shared insight will change how you feel. You may have legit reasons to be [i][b]furious[/b][/i] at RE, but just as you want RE to expect consequences for their actions you have to expect to be held to the same standard.

[quote name='Endurance' timestamp='1345530885' post='3023985']
Take off your disgusting benevolent mask and speak objectively if you are truly sincere. Otherwise, just admit that you are another Roman lackey.
[/quote]

Haven't been called a "Roman lackey" in quite some time. I lost the pool. <_<

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1345531203' post='3023987']
Kinda sounds like your taking a side which seems the exact opposite of your original spirit of your reasoning for coming into this war. I mean correct me if I am wrong but wasn't your reasoning to help end the conflict?
[/quote]

Well the act of entering the war to hit LE, PS and Catharsis necessarily puts us on a side, no? Does the fact that we didn't hit OP or TFK mean that we also side with you? Does the fact that we didn't try to hit everyone say something about us? I never said this was a simple conflict Paul :P . Regardless of who we are fighting, our main goal is to stop the madness. Again, we're here to help but that's up to you guys to get to a point to do that.

We're not two hours in and I'm already seeing why I hate getting involved in this stuff. You people make me tired and crazy :frantic:

If you are all interested in fighting then shut up and do it (that is not directed at you specifically Paul). If/when you get to the point where you're ready to talk about moving on, you know where to find me. :war:

Ok well, I've lost track of who is on who's side now. It's all clusterflustered by now at any rate. Speaking as a guy who isn't involved and has been an incredibly inactive fellow recently anyways, I am of the opinion everybody should go ahead and peace everybody else out then start over again later lol. If maybe not next update, how about the update after that? White peace, beer and bacon-wrapped bratwurst for everybody. Then at least TPC gets to nuke people too :)

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1345551004' post='3024026']
Will you burn me? I would love to war your nation.
[/quote]

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of P40 WarHawk. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Desired Religion: None
Desired Government: Democracy
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: 250
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: 7/17/2012
Total Money: $1,006,719

That was 4 days ago. Give him a chance, don't be so harsh :P

Edited by Swatch0

TPF/TPC back together with the Romans. Interesting enemies, bring back a lot of memories.

/to the war!
//We should bring back MHA nd Fark TE to fight this.
///me just another ordinary PS member.
////slashies
/////and beer.

[quote name='King James XVIII' timestamp='1345527156' post='3023968']
No, under my watch we haven't gone that long for a war. You know why? Because it becomes boring for people. Having an enemy is great, but beating each other into a pulp with absolutely no real resolution at the end a multi-round war is ridiculous. Don't people always complain about carrying things over?

Sure, I've negotiated a couple of peace agreements--not as many as you think. Someone has to be reasonable. Just don't fool yourself--TPC is not adverse to war. At all.
[/quote]
Sorry, I didn't mean multi-TE round. I meant multiple fighting round (more than the five days). It seems you guys are at war 1-2 rounds of fighting at MOST.

There isn't anything wrong with warring for three or four weeks. Maybe it gets boring for you, but others enjoy it. I guess that depends on if you really play TE as a war game or not. Know what I think is boring? Doing 3-4 six day wars every round, usually against the same guys, round after round. How does that not sound boring to you?

[quote name='Prozenz' timestamp='1345551774' post='3024031']
TPF/TPC back together with the Romans. Interesting enemies, bring back a lot of memories.

/to the war!
//We should bring back MHA nd Fark TE to fight this.
///me just another ordinary PS member.
////slashies
/////and beer.
[/quote]

Ohhhhh, the memories of fighting MHA while in RE (with Tibs at the helm) :mellow:

Edited by ADude

[quote name='Tevron' timestamp='1345550695' post='3024024']
King, they do not understand that we are at war over principles rather than some fabricated affection for Rome that you and I share.
[/quote]
Well you need to realize that they are at war with you guys over principles as well. And that is when you decided to be a wuz and attack an alliance which is already at war with 3 other alliances for last 4 days :/
You want revenge? do it with honor and if you can't, then expect the same from others.

Edited by zephyrmaten

[quote name='Tevron' timestamp='1345550695' post='3024024']
King, they do not understand that we are at war over principles rather than some fabricated affection for Rome that you and I share.[/quote]

The Roman Empire declared war on PS, LE and Catharsis on July 24.
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=112406

(OOC: they are getting payback this round - which is far more honorable than the open threats of bringing this into next that I've seen from others.).

They are the ones showing REAL principles, in my opinion, by returning the favor of Rome's previous dance request. It's only the polite thing to do :P

By all means, get involved in this war on whatever side you want. However, in my personal opinion, what PS and LE and Catharsis are doing is true justice, TE style - so if that is actually your issue you're on the wrong side of the conflict.

I get why what is a "fair" fight has become something based on math. It's easier to figure out than who did what to whom. However all that theory does is require alliances to find someone to attack to "balance" the alliance they really want to attack - thus forcing them to bring in groups they don't really have anything against. TFK got that from both "sides" this round. First OP attacks us, then RE. In my personal opinion, there is nothing "fair" about that.

Down with math! Yeah for good old fashioned revenge!

Edited by Mistress Demona

[quote name='dockingscheduled' timestamp='1345528043' post='3023974']
PS doesn't want peace from anyone. we were bored and decided that hitting RE with our 6 man alliance would be the most non-boring thing to do. then NDO came our way and we were more than happy to war with their 40 man alliance as slots permitted. NDO offered peace and we declined, don't want it. now that we have TPC/CoS on us along with NDO, they get the same answer, no peace.

we just want to war and have our nations destroy and be destroyed. its been too much fun destroying our initial targets and we'll see what comes next with an even bigger obstacle. back to PS roots.
[/quote]

I like this guy, hit me up in #kaskus sometime bud :awesome:

[quote name='Mistress Demona' timestamp='1345556479' post='3024040']

(OOC: they are getting payback this round - which is far more honorable than the open threats of bringing this into next that I've seen from others.).

They are the ones showing REAL principles, in my opinion, by returning the favor of Rome's previous dance request. It's only the polite thing to do :P

By all means, get involved in this war on whatever side you want. However, in my personal opinion, what PS and LE and Catharsis are doing is true justice, TE style - so if that is actually your issue you're on the wrong side of the conflict.

I get why what is a "fair" fight has become something based on math. It's easier to figure out than who did what to whom. However all that theory does is require alliances to find someone to attack to "balance" the alliance they really want to attack - thus forcing them to bring in groups they don't really have anything against. TFK got that from both "sides" this round. First OP attacks us, then RE. In my personal opinion, there is nothing "fair" about that.

[/quote]

TE style huh? and the rest of the DoW's arent I'd assume...

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1345551809' post='3024032']
Sorry, I didn't mean multi-TE round. I meant multiple fighting round (more than the five days). It seems you guys are at war 1-2 rounds of fighting at MOST.

There isn't anything wrong with warring for three or four weeks. Maybe it gets boring for you, but others enjoy it. I guess that depends on if you really play TE as a war game or not. Know what I think is boring? Doing 3-4 six day wars every round, usually against the same guys, round after round. How does that not sound boring to you?
[/quote]

I get that and I don't think there is anything necessarily wrong with a long war. I think the problem lies with how it is done. Having a long war in which both sides just hate each other after just doesn't work for me. We do take different approaches and you are right, doing similar things over and over does get boring. We need more massive world wars to spice things up. :)

[/quote]
I couldn't agree more with this. Except for the revenge part :P

We did what we thought we needed to in order to even this up.
[/quote]

The following is a sincere question, not some BS posturing, whining, role playing, failed attempts at getting an inflammatory response, or whatever happens on these forums. If you remember, I always have spoken frankly with you.

So the 17 nations in CAT were that big of a game changer (see also: "tipping point") to the nearly one hundred nations of RE and NDO (less than 10 of which were involved in the PS/RE conflict) combined that you felt it was your obligation to step in as well and throw another 23 on the pile in spirit of fairness? The 18 CAT war slots taken by TPC/CoS last night were incapable of being filled by the other near one hundred nations we declared upon? Especially considering how many NDO nations arent at war at all?

Strictly asking from a CAT point of view, and would only like the involvement of CAT to be addressed please since we were the tipping point.

Some clarification for our actions?

NDO was declared upon because they stated they would fill PS's war slots, the mighty 6 man game changers themselves who saw something they felt was wrong and decided to do something about it instead of sitting by. CAT then saw a stated 44 to 6 gang bang coming and decided that might doesnt make right, something that Burning Glory seemed to think WAS an acceptable tactic in rounds past and we were on the wrong end of more times then we cared to remember. We too felt NDO's actions were wrong based on the promise of filling war slots just as PS had their reasons for attacking RE, so we did something about it.

RE? was declared on because of past less-than-acceptable treatment of CAT, especially this round and the last, added to the fact they asked for help from the then second largest alliance in TE to assist with 6 nations was absurd. Fact is, CAT was going to be declaring on RE by herself before RE hit OP and friends, had planned to do so for over a week, and we got beat by a single day. This is why we had little problem attacking both NDO and RE, because we were already prepared for a lopsided war... and whats an extra 40 nations anyway.

yeah i think its hilarious that PS was declared on here after NDO's 40+ alliance declared on just us 6 a few days earlier. not complaining, but time to call a spade a spade and ditch this high horse that this thread is trying to ride on. it would be a lot more respectable to just call it a DoW on people that did things you didn't like, people you don't like in general, help for AA's you feel desperately need it, whatever. just don't call it some crusade for TE's well being, thats laughable.

either way, big compliment to PS to have so much attention.

Edited by dockingscheduled

[/quote]
First off. Its not liek we hit you while you were at war or anyhitng.. You had time to rebuild and all that. Espectially after only having one war for the round. This was just Cat, taking advantage because you cant hurt us any one there way.. ALong with PS.

[quote name='Asa Phillips' timestamp='1345561380' post='3024052']
The following is a sincere question, not some BS posturing, whining, role playing, failed attempts at getting an inflammatory response, or whatever happens on these forums. If you remember, I always have spoken frankly with you.

So the 17 nations in CAT were that big of a game changer (see also: "tipping point") to the nearly one hundred nations of RE and NDO (less than 10 of which were involved in the PS/RE conflict) combined that you felt it was your obligation to step in as well and throw another 23 on the pile in spirit of fairness? The 18 CAT war slots taken by TPC/CoS last night were incapable of being filled by the other near one hundred nations we declared upon? Especially considering how many NDO nations arent at war at all?

Strictly asking from a CAT point of view, and would only like the involvement of CAT to be addressed please since we were the tipping point.

NDO was declared upon because they stated they would fill PS's war slots, the mighty 6 man game changers themselves who saw something they felt was wrong and decided to do something about it instead of sitting by. CAT then saw a stated 44 to 6 gang bang coming and decided that might doesnt make right, something that Burning Glory seemed to think WAS an acceptable tactic in rounds past and we were on the wrong end of more times then we cared to remember. We too felt NDO's actions were wrong based on the promise of filling war slots just as PS had their reasons for attacking RE, so we did something about it.

RE? was declared on because of past less-than-acceptable treatment of CAT, especially this round and the last, added to the fact they asked for help from the then second largest alliance in TE to assist with 6 nations was absurd. Fact is, CAT was going to be declaring on RE by herself before RE hit OP and friends, had planned to do so for over a week, and we got beat by a single day. This is why we had little problem attacking both NDO and RE, because we were already prepared for a lopsided war... and whats an extra 40 nations anyway.
[/quote]
the NDO top hit the PS top. They are trying to get peace not drag it out. So the 40 member point really doesnt do much. Now attacking an Alliance when we are all in NA and cant fight back. And you are the 3rd AA to jump in like that.. You are a joke, Proves you cant go toe to toe with Rome on any type of fair field.

[quote name='dockingscheduled' timestamp='1345561862' post='3024054']
yeah i think its hilarious that PS was declared on here after NDO's 40+ alliance declared on just us 6 a few days earlier. not complaining, but time to call a spade a spade and ditch this high horse that this thread is trying to ride on. it would be a lot more respectable to just call it a DoW on people that did things you didn't like, people you don't like in general, help for AA's you feel desperately need it, whatever. just don't call it some crusade for TE's well being, thats laughable.

either way, big compliment to PS to have so much attention.
[/quote]
Be quite stop trying to twist things.. You know you did a !@#$%* move now you are trying to make it look like NDO are the bad guys. Grow up. And Some of us actually do fight and will war, if we feel something is very wrong like this.. This was just garbage.. They are fighting for what they say they are.. People dont liek to see wars Liek this.. Apparently your side Does. First you complain about unfair fights, you all do this.. Cmon...

Edited by Stelios

[quote name='Asa Phillips' timestamp='1345561380' post='3024052']

[/quote]

PS shouldn't have hit RE in the first place. PS, LE, and Cat hit RE while we were at war with 4 other alliances. And you are saying the actions of NDO are absurd? Simply because the 3 alliances that hit RE knew this was their only chance to knock down RE. They couldn't do it themselves and they couldn't have found a better opportunity then right now when we were at war with OP, an experienced alliance.

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1345563028' post='3024057']

Be quite stop trying to twist things.. You know you did a !@#$%* move now you are trying to make it look like NDO are the bad guys. Grow up. And Some of us actually do fight and will war, if we feel something is very wrong like this.. This was just garbage.. They are fighting for what they say they are.. People dont liek to see wars Liek this.. Apparently your side Does. First you complain about unfair fights, you all do this.. Cmon...
[/quote]

NDO aren't bad guys at all. never complained about them one bit, so i'm not really sure what you are talking about. never complained about TPC either.

just think people should get off their high horse and just war and stop trying to call it some moral crusade.