RE announcement

Yes he was. I saw his NS before he was nuked. He declared, bought back infra, tech and military. Then he was nuked at 10:00pm. The chart does not show intra-day movement. You don't go from 13.2k ns (from the Chart for 8/18) to 11.8k (on the chart now)after being nuked. :rolleyes:

Edited by Thomasj_tx

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1345405919' post='3023524']
Yes he was. I saw his NS before he was nuked. He declared, bought back infra, tech and military. Then he was nuked at 10:00pm. The chart does not show intra-day movement. You don't go from 13.2k ns (from the Chart for 8/18) to 11.8k (on the chart now)after being nuked. :rolleyes:
[/quote]
Pics or it didnt happen....

<&jraenar[AI]> " You don't go from 13.2k ns (from the Chart for 8/18) to 11.8k (on the chart now)after being nuked. :rolleyes: " <--- lol
<&jraenar[AI]> 60 tech damage = 300 NS; 200 infra damage = 600 NS; 200 land damage = 300 NS. So yes, you can go from 13.2k to 11.8k after a nuke.

He seems to think otherwise also

[quote name='kongland' timestamp='1345331744' post='3023287']
Stelios, I didn't want to make much fuss out of it, but we've agreed on peace starting from the last update.

You already know, that Swatch continued all his attacks on me after that.
What's more, have a look here: http://tournament.cybernations.net/all_spies_information.asp?Page=2&Order=DESC&Field=Mission_Date

KaiserMilch from RE targetting nukes from Citadel member TBRaiders.

We have quite a few members, who are on holidays. I don't know for sure, but it seems like some of them got their nukes destroyed after the update as well.

Not cool at all.
[/quote]

First off, let me just say that was my mistake and it was not intentional. I did not read the message until after I spied away one of TBRaiders' nukes; I really do apologize for that. I sent him a message telling him that too and he accepted peace so I assume he accepted my apology. I wish you would have contacted me directly instead of indirectly mentioning me here in an obvious attempt to slander RE while you clearly do not understand the situation (that has already been dealt with).

I hear a riot in the streets, the senate apears displeased, the people are unhappy. Rome is falling apart its leadership is weak conspiricies are afoot. Stelios, I suggest you take your leave to your country villa before you go the way of the other Ceasers.......done in by your own friends and family.

Who am I to say such a thing? Just a concerned citizen.

[quote name='Eric F' timestamp='1345513136' post='3023879']
the people are unhappy. Rome is falling apart its leadership is weak conspiricies are afoot. Stelios, I suggest you take your leave to your country villa before you go the way of the other Ceasers.
[/quote]

Nah, I've had RE in much worse spots before, they are quite fine as is.

[quote name='Eric F' timestamp='1345513136' post='3023879']
I hear a riot in the streets, the senate apears displeased, the people are unhappy. Rome is falling apart its leadership is weak conspiricies are afoot. Stelios, I suggest you take your leave to your country villa before you go the way of the other Ceasers.......done in by your own friends and family.

Who am I to say such a thing? Just a concerned citizen.
[/quote]

RE's not the only problem the people will have next round ;)

• 4 years later...

It may not be known to the public, but for those who worked on the project, the day of August 12, 2012 will always be remembered as the most important day in Roman history. Today is the day that, finally, Planet Steve was cleansed of a virus. Today is the day that Ordo Paradoxia, Citadel, The Flying Kiwis, and Anti-Prick Coalition were finally destroyed.
OP is still here kinda!

On 7/3/2017 at 8:20 PM, Wayne World said:

Good  old days

The good old days when every DoW thread got 5 pages of crying about down declares.  Now we only get 3 pages of crying if we're lucky!

On 7/11/2017 at 1:15 AM, Overlord Wes said:

OP is still here kinda!

The good old days when every DoW thread got 5 pages of crying about down declares.  Now we only get 3 pages of crying if we're lucky!

Most, if not all, of the crying broke down into 2 camps. Our side complained about theirs and ice versa... thus is the danger of a bi partisan world.