RE announcement

[center][img]http://i.minus.com/iDw9ZJInYpJhb.gif[/img]
[/center]

Sweat covers the brow of Johnathon Brinks as he nervously types commands into his computer. From this machine, located in a well-lit room in an undisclosed location inside the Roman Empire, commands are being sent out to a spaceship 500,000 miles away. A team of over two hundred engineers sit behind John, nervously fiddling with their pocket protectors as they await the news.

In a room in Houston nearly a week ago, a group of actors acted out these dramatic moments with a near-flawless attention to detail. State TV was there, capturing their every fake emotion as they patiently waited for news of a rover landing on Mars. It was humorous how strange the story seemed - that three billion dollars would be spent to put a rover on Mars to collect clay and tell us how hot it is there. We know how hot it is on Mars. Why the hell do people believe that is the goal of this program?

Johnathon Brinks is well aware of what the real project is, though. Tonight is the night that years of labor finally pay off. If everything is done just right - with absolute precision - then tonight there will be an immense celebration. Four loathesome empires will be wiped from the galaxy forever, overtaken by a cleansing conflaguration of nuclear fire. That's four empires for the price of one! These empires are led with those who are weak in their character but strong in their defiance. Brinks and his colleagues take joy in knowing that they are performing an invaluable service to the universe, enforcing what must be done.

The room hushes as a crackle is heard. Every engineer present could hear his own heartbeat as his eyes watered in emotional anticipation. A ten second pause that seemed like ten hours brought the room to the edge of their seats, and then, suddenly...

"Payload delivered."

The room erupted in cheers! Finally, after so much labor and suffering and triumph, the life work of so many men was done! It may not be known to the public, but for those who worked on the project, the day of August 12, 2012 will always be remembered as the most important day in Roman history. Today is the day that, finally, Planet Steve was cleansed of a virus. Today is the day that Ordo Paradoxia, Citadel, The Flying Kiwis, and Anti-Prick Coalition were finally destroyed.

tl;dr - Roman Empire declares war on Ordo Paradoxia, Citadel, The Flying Kiwis, and Anti-Prick Coalition.

Edited by Stelios

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote]tl;dr - Roman Empire declares war on Ordo Paradoxia, Citadel, The Flying Kiwis, and Anti-Prick Coalition.[/quote]

Then why have all your "real" attacks only been on OP?

Stealth down declare?

Edited by Thomasj_tx

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1344834031' post='3021516']
Then why have all your "real" attacks only been on OP?

Stealth down declare?
[/quote]

Good target selection? Kind of like you guys hitting barbarians/TPC.

:tehcallout:

Edited by ADude

Before this thing explodes I just want to say...

o/ War

Best of luck everyone!

:P

Edit: I JUST cracked the top 20 in casualties. You people won't give me a break.

Edited by King James XVIII

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1344835068' post='3021521']
Good target selection? Kind of like you guys hitting barbarians/TPC.

:tehcallout:
[/quote]

I do not recall any OP member doing a nearly 2:1 down declare on any Bar/TPC target.

Do you?

Pre Update stats

[quote]RE
Nations: 56
Ns: 684687
AVG Ns: 12227
Nukes: 250

Allies
Nations: 64
NS: 684263
AVG Ns: 10692
Nukes: 243[/quote]

[quote]OP
Nations: 29
NS: 395853
AVG Ns: 13650
Nukes: 148

AP
Nations: 7
NS: 56781
AVG Ns: 8112
Nukes: 17

CIT
Nations: 11
NS: 97625
AVG Ns: 8875
Nukes: 43

TFK
Nations: 17
NS: 134004
AVG Ns: 4883
Nukes: 35[/quote]

Edited by Mark8240

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1344834354' post='3021518']
I was just declared on at 20k NS to 11k. Number 11 against Number 97.

Typical RE. :rolleyes:

Oh well. :smug:
[/quote]

You expect more?

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1344834354' post='3021518']
I was just declared on at 20k NS to 11k. Number 11 against Number 97.

Typical RE. :rolleyes:

Oh well. :smug:
[/quote]

Yeah its ridiculous its even possible to attack someone that much smaller than you.
That being said i am ofcourse a victim of RE's bottomfeeding.

[quote name='Vukland' timestamp='1344874478' post='3021605']
You expect more?
[/quote]
U mad? Still? xD

[quote name='Poppo' timestamp='1344877999' post='3021616']
Yeah its ridiculous its even possible to attack someone that much smaller than you.
[/quote]
Who are you?

Sorry cant make everyone happy! Hope you have a good time like we plan on.

[quote name='Poppo' timestamp='1344877999' post='3021616']
[/quote]

You want us to wait another 30 days, where it would've been a very bad down declare?

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1344888836' post='3021638']
The explains the blitz
[/quote]
Yea, we arent as active as OP.. nothing new.. you say this same thing everytime.. Come up with something new..

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1344890706' post='3021644']
Yea, we arent as active as OP.. nothing new.. you say this same thing everytime.. Come up with something new..
[/quote]
Here is something, old to a few others, but new to RE. You guys are better and are built for short 5 day wars, and aside for a few in RE, the majority will not be able to take a longer war. Not a threat just strategic thinking using our strength against your weakness. Take it anyway you wish but I know what OP is capable of as we have done it many times.

Another thing who are you to decide who needs hit and who doesn't? Welcome to the club stelios only been 3 prior members, RE is now elite. I say we stop with the bravado and fight, lets see how this all plays out.

Edited by paul711

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1344892600' post='3021658']
Here is something, old to a few others, but new to RE. You guys are better and are built for short 5 day wars, and aside for a few in RE, the majority will not be able to take a longer war. Not a threat just strategic thinking using our strength against your weakness. Take it anyway you wish but I know what OP is capable of as we have done it many times.

Another thing who are you to decide who needs hit and who doesn't? Welcome to the club stelios only been 3 prior members, RE is now elite. I say we stop with the bravado and fight, lets see how this all plays out.
[/quote]
Sitting at 14k ANS.... you need to fight.. And we can last a little more than 5 days.. Find out, since you said you plan on it. End of round you say? My body is ready, as I know are atleast a dozen romans.. We arent scared paul. We dont run from hard fights.. or avoid them :)

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1344898301' post='3021688']
Sitting at 14k ANS.... you need to fight.. And we can last a little more than 5 days.. Find out, since you said you plan on it. End of round you say? My body is ready, as I know are atleast a dozen romans.. [b]We arent scared paul. We dont run from hard fights[/b].. or avoid them :)
[/quote]
Good to know and that is exactly what you have got. <_<